[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Some Suggestions for current PQs

CealeCeale
Reactions: 310
edited May 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
As someone who likes to explore and complete of the content I find it difficult to do so especially the Party Quest content. Party Quests as I observed the past couple months are completely dead. Rarely anyone comes in to the PQ hub, and the only players who do come in usually just go and complete the Tangyoon PQ. Therefore, I suggested removing party requirements for most of the PQs as I believe a party isn't necessary to complete these, and also suggested to rework one of the PQs.
1) Removing Party Requirement for the following PQs:
Dimension Crack PQ
Ellin Forest PQ
Orbis/Goddess PQ
Pirate PQ
Dragon Rider PQ
Resurrection of the Hoblin King PQ
Kenta in Danger PQ
Escape PQ
Romeo and Juliet PQ

The PQs above are ones that can be completed alone, and does not require a party of 3 or more to complete. These PQs are all as far as I know inactive, and its difficult finding a party let alone finding a party willing to stick around til you get the monster collection and completion stamps related to some of these PQs. I am hoping that some day Nexon decides to remove party requirements for these PQs.
2) Rework Nett's pyramid

Make it like the Frito's stage with two lanes of monster waves coming at you, and make it a solo content.

For those who do read this thank you for taking your time to read my two cents.

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited May 2017
    We should also provide better equipment rewards as a way of encouraging players to participate in PQs. The PQ gear set in Pug's shop is a start, but the set is severely outdated and easily trumped by Sweetwater equipment and CRA gear sets.
    Tanya
  • AlanDahManAlanDahMan
    Reactions: 610
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    I'd like to see more group content, not less.
    I'd support suggestions that make PQ's more popular or more in demand, not turning it into another solo content.

Totally agree with you man. I hope there are more ppl doing the PQs cuz I wanna do them and usually it is hard to find ppl
  • azzacuraazzacura
    Reactions: 765
    edited May 2017
    Would it be an option to make a discord channel or an extra channel in the maplestory discord just for finding players who want to do PQ's?
    or maybe a topic on the forum where you can post your world and character name and the PQ you want to do so other likeminded players can add you?
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited May 2017
    Maybe Nexon could add some sort of LFG-system into the game?
  • RegretfuIlyRegretfuIly
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited May 2017
    I actually wouldn't mind seeing a PQ overhaul, but I feel like the rewards are outdated as they are now too. Perhaps earning points from completing PQs, aside from Cross World, along with an updated point shop, would entice more people to participate?
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited May 2017
    You do realize that the reason people don't play maplestory anymore is this solo bs game system where any1 can 1 hit zakum or vellum whatever the freak right?
    PQs meant to be a group quest and the name itself even says PARTY QUEST not SOLO QUEST ! Par tay !!!

Nexon should encourage people to get involved in PQs. Like the good ol time, more exp = more people are willing to play PQs. or better rewards. How simple is that?
    Sick of training. Forever alone ; (
  • DMHDMH
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited January 2018
    I came looking because I want to do Nett's Pyramid for step up event - all my chars get stuck at that point. I would not mind random matching or something but the party search doesn't work and I don't know how to get past this.