[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Compensation for bugged MMF event.

RailBirdRailBird
Reactions: 2,450
edited September 2016 in General Chat
As some of you might know, using one of the complimentary tickets, obtained through JM's quests, to enter an MMF minigame completely locks you out from entering another minigame. All it does now is telling me "They're cleaning up after the last event". This problem has been reported in the bugs section and been forwarded to whoever it may concern by a forum mod.
Can we expect any compensation for all the daily entries that we are missing out on now? Assuming this won't be fixed until the next server maintenance that's about 36-42 attempt gone to waste. And with an event that's already hard enough as it is, a week's worth of attempts is a pretty big deal.
5toxicYenL97

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    imageimage

you've got a lot of time left no need for compensation at this point.

• 5toxic5toxic
    Reactions: 505
    edited October 2016
    Ya I agree with you Rail a week worth is big time problem that's 6 entries a day making it 42 missed times or more if not fixed in next maintenance and like me I always perfect henesys every day six times so thats 120coins times 7 days which is 840 potential coins which is completely unfair for me, and so what if there's still time later I lose out regardless. Nexon should compensate in one way or another and not to everyone cause thats bs, just to those affected
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited October 2016
    I hope they fix this, it's annoying.
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    They don't believe in compensation for bugged events.
  • iamfulliamfull
    Reactions: 540
    edited October 2016
    I think its been long enough that just being able to do the event again would be compensation...