[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.237 Ignition: Cygnus Knights Redux Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please keep P2W out of Reboot

Comments

  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Why complain about the price of the boxes if people basically said these boxes are pay2win, isnt it safe to assume theyd be overpriced, isnt something that gains advantage supposed to be expensive? either admit these boxes dont fall into the pay2win category and maybe theyll lower the prices or suck it up and quit complaining, if something gained the advantage you wanted others not to pay for, why would you ask for them to be cheap?

    Why complain you ask? We complain because when nexon does something shitty to its community because they want to just blatantly rip them off we're gonna say something. whether the vocal ones are a minority, or a majority(like in this case). The community isnt that same complicit little group that it used to be and when the company that runs it throws us and event that just a blatant slap in the face to the largest part of its community we're not gonna take it sitting down. Nexon isnt special, they're not gonna get special treatment and be allowed to give a big middle finger to all of reboot.

    Its the same situation if blizzard were to so some shady things to its customers in wow or any of their other game, they'd get called out and the community would group together to get said thing changed. A company doesn't exist without its consumer base,and yeah sure they have plenty of whales that are totally fine with nexon just purposely spitting in their face event after event, but i, and everyone else here that is vocal about nexon not ruining reboot with their p2w tactics like they did with the normal servers. We want reboot to stay as f2p as possible and this event is blatantly against that.

    let me put it simpler, pay2win = expensive, and f2p = cheap, therefore if they lowert he prices of the boxes from the 500mil, this event is no longer p2w right? so the basis of categorizing this event as pay2win is now solely on the prices of the box? is this event pay2win or not? if it is, why would they make them cheap?

    You obviously dont understand what p2w and f2p mean at all, f2p doesn't mean a cheap alternative to p2w, it means there's no real life cost to doing something in the game, period. Being pay to win means someone can come in and drop some amount of money and be at the same endpoint as someone else who actually put in the work to get there. However, in maple it would be more accurate to say the game is pay for power, allowing someone to com in and pay to get further in the game and i could in a reasonable amount of given time.

    f2p means there is no cost to gaining power in the game and allowing the players to all play at the same speed for the same end goal. Giving people a fair and even chance to all be at the end given enough time. Adding things into the game that allow people to pay however much money to gain just that little bit over someone else who wouldnt otherwise be able to obtain said little bit goes against everything reboot was created for. Had you actually played in reboot and understood why the people who play there do play there your little bubble of hate may not exist in the first place.

    this is the essence of reboot, everyone has a fair shot to the end and we want it to stay that way. Allowing nexon to do this, this time, opens doors in the future for them to do it again, many times, because they did it before. And no one in reboot wants to hand nexon the key to that door because we all know what happened to the normal servers because they had the key before.

    but there is no endpoint in this game. period. paying for a little bit of stats isnt going to elevate you to 250 is it? even then that isnt the end of the game.
  • XeratetsuXeratetsu
    Reactions: 1,050
    Posts: 43
    Member
    edited May 2017
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?
  • XeratetsuXeratetsu
    Reactions: 1,050
    Posts: 43
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.
    PhrostmagePissedOff
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.
  • XeratetsuXeratetsu
    Reactions: 1,050
    Posts: 43
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.

    And that's where you're wrong. Having played this game, and others under nexon, for 12 years they have set many a precedent showing that if they get the chance to make a bulls**t cashgrab, then they are going to attempt to do so. Its been proven many i time in the past, and just like people, a company gets judged on past actions. so no, the data pool is much larger than 1 sample group. I dont have to be able to see the future to know how nexon as a company works, I know how they've acted in the past when it comes to issues like this and im gonna fight it tooth and nail.
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited May 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Why complain about the price of the boxes if people basically said these boxes are pay2win, isnt it safe to assume theyd be overpriced, isnt something that gains advantage supposed to be expensive? either admit these boxes dont fall into the pay2win category and maybe theyll lower the prices or suck it up and quit complaining, if something gained the advantage you wanted others not to pay for, why would you ask for them to be cheap?

    Why complain you ask? We complain because when nexon does something shitty to its community because they want to just blatantly rip them off we're gonna say something. whether the vocal ones are a minority, or a majority(like in this case). The community isnt that same complicit little group that it used to be and when the company that runs it throws us and event that just a blatant slap in the face to the largest part of its community we're not gonna take it sitting down. Nexon isnt special, they're not gonna get special treatment and be allowed to give a big middle finger to all of reboot.

    Its the same situation if blizzard were to so some shady things to its customers in wow or any of their other game, they'd get called out and the community would group together to get said thing changed. A company doesn't exist without its consumer base,and yeah sure they have plenty of whales that are totally fine with nexon just purposely spitting in their face event after event, but i, and everyone else here that is vocal about nexon not ruining reboot with their p2w tactics like they did with the normal servers. We want reboot to stay as f2p as possible and this event is blatantly against that.

    let me put it simpler, pay2win = expensive, and f2p = cheap, therefore if they lowert he prices of the boxes from the 500mil, this event is no longer p2w right? so the basis of categorizing this event as pay2win is now solely on the prices of the box? is this event pay2win or not? if it is, why would they make them cheap?

    Do you not understand what pay 2 win means? I think you need to learn what it means.

    youre talking about a huge stat advantage in a game that has no damage cap. calling it pay2win is a stretch
    even someone that called this pay2win said those that want the boxes will have to farm mesos and if they dont want to why expect to have good items. So even someone on your side of the argument has said you guys will have to farm mesos if you want the boxes.

    and to be clear, mesos in reboot would be valued less than other servers because it is a meso based server, the flow of mesos circulating is more than other servers. if anything these boxes would serve like a meso sink for reboot, even if it's not needed because reboot has no economy, just giving and example of how the value of reboot mesos would be seen if it were like other servers.

    Doesn't sound like you understand anything at all. "These boxes would serve like a meso sink" lolwot. Do you even know where our mesos go first of all?
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Your comment here sounds like you have been convinced that the boxes are INDEED P2W. Now you're just arguing about how much it would actually affect a user. First of all, It's BiS medals, that's huge! Regardless of how far they'll actually take someone in any situation. Reboot is all about getting stronger the more time you spend in the game in terms of efficiency, hard work, and cube/drop/soul luck etc. The Boxes should be no different. No this is not for you to argue about "Then that's what 500m boxes should be". The most important thing is the boxes should NOT COST NX in the Reboot server! Keep P2W on the P2W servers!
    Xeratetsu
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.

    And that's where you're wrong. Having played this game, and others under nexon, for 12 years they have set many a precedent showing that if they get the chance to make a bulls**t cashgrab, then they are going to attempt to do so. Its been proven many i time in the past, and just like people, a company gets judged on past actions. so no, the data pool is much larger than 1 sample group. I dont have to be able to see the future to know how nexon as a company works, I know how they've acted in the past when it comes to issues like this and im gonna fight it tooth and nail.

    Id say they would first see how well the boxes sell to be planning future events, If they dont sell what they hope for, i doubt theyll be planning anymore events that makes them lose money
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Why complain about the price of the boxes if people basically said these boxes are pay2win, isnt it safe to assume theyd be overpriced, isnt something that gains advantage supposed to be expensive? either admit these boxes dont fall into the pay2win category and maybe theyll lower the prices or suck it up and quit complaining, if something gained the advantage you wanted others not to pay for, why would you ask for them to be cheap?

    Why complain you ask? We complain because when nexon does something shitty to its community because they want to just blatantly rip them off we're gonna say something. whether the vocal ones are a minority, or a majority(like in this case). The community isnt that same complicit little group that it used to be and when the company that runs it throws us and event that just a blatant slap in the face to the largest part of its community we're not gonna take it sitting down. Nexon isnt special, they're not gonna get special treatment and be allowed to give a big middle finger to all of reboot.

    Its the same situation if blizzard were to so some shady things to its customers in wow or any of their other game, they'd get called out and the community would group together to get said thing changed. A company doesn't exist without its consumer base,and yeah sure they have plenty of whales that are totally fine with nexon just purposely spitting in their face event after event, but i, and everyone else here that is vocal about nexon not ruining reboot with their p2w tactics like they did with the normal servers. We want reboot to stay as f2p as possible and this event is blatantly against that.

    let me put it simpler, pay2win = expensive, and f2p = cheap, therefore if they lowert he prices of the boxes from the 500mil, this event is no longer p2w right? so the basis of categorizing this event as pay2win is now solely on the prices of the box? is this event pay2win or not? if it is, why would they make them cheap?

    Do you not understand what pay 2 win means? I think you need to learn what it means.

    youre talking about a huge stat advantage in a game that has no damage cap. calling it pay2win is a stretch
    even someone that called this pay2win said those that want the boxes will have to farm mesos and if they dont want to why expect to have good items. So even someone on your side of the argument has said you guys will have to farm mesos if you want the boxes.

    and to be clear, mesos in reboot would be valued less than other servers because it is a meso based server, the flow of mesos circulating is more than other servers. if anything these boxes would serve like a meso sink for reboot, even if it's not needed because reboot has no economy, just giving and example of how the value of reboot mesos would be seen if it were like other servers.

    Doesn't sound like you understand anything at all. "These boxes would serve like a meso sink" lolwot. Do you even know where our mesos go first of all?
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Your comment here sounds like you have been convinced that the boxes are INDEED P2W. Now you're just arguing about how much it would actually affect a user. First of all, It's BiS medals, that's huge! Regardless of how far they'll actually take someone in any situation. Reboot is all about getting stronger the more time you spend in the game in terms of efficiency, hard work, and cube/drop/soul luck etc. The Boxes should be no different. No this is not for you to argue about "Then that's what 500m boxes should be". The most important thing is the boxes should NOT COST NX in the Reboot server! Keep P2W on the P2W servers!

    Nope, i stand by what i said, these items arent pay to win, but you guys convinced nexon they were and thats why theyre 500mil
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited May 2017
    "Id say they would first see how well the boxes sell to be planning future events, If they dont sell what they hope for, i doubt theyll be planning anymore events that makes them lose money"

    ..................................... DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND A SINGLE THING EVERYONE HAS LITERALLY JUST SAID ABOUT THIS?

    "Nope, i stand by what i said, these items arent pay to win, but you guys convinced nexon they were and thats why theyre 500mil"

    Stop posting here. You don't know what 'Pay 2 win' means. You also don't get anything about Reboot or anything at all regarding this. Everything you've even discussed is completely moot as you have absolutely no understanding whatsoever.

    Literally everyone's thoughts to you:

    668635198974cb9f6841e9e63c91ba44_that-s-not-how-it-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works-memes_666-499.jpeg
    PissedOff
  • XeratetsuXeratetsu
    Reactions: 1,050
    Posts: 43
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.

    And that's where you're wrong. Having played this game, and others under nexon, for 12 years they have set many a precedent showing that if they get the chance to make a bulls**t cashgrab, then they are going to attempt to do so. Its been proven many i time in the past, and just like people, a company gets judged on past actions. so no, the data pool is much larger than 1 sample group. I dont have to be able to see the future to know how nexon as a company works, I know how they've acted in the past when it comes to issues like this and im gonna fight it tooth and nail.

    Id say they would first see how well the boxes sell to be planning future events, If they dont sell what they hope for, i doubt theyll be planning anymore events that makes them lose money

    they're not gonna "See how well they sell", they dont look at one specific world and say, "Nah that doesnt work." they look at the game as a whole. and of course the boxes are gonna sell because of the whales in the normal servers.

    you keep seeming to ignore the part about us not wanting to give nexon any more power over us than they need. nexon's basic function is "If we did it once we can do it again" and the people of reboot dont want that precedent set ever. we dont want to take nexon's bull sitting down. we have a voice and an opinion and nexon is gonna listen.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.

    And that's where you're wrong. Having played this game, and others under nexon, for 12 years they have set many a precedent showing that if they get the chance to make a bulls**t cashgrab, then they are going to attempt to do so. Its been proven many i time in the past, and just like people, a company gets judged on past actions. so no, the data pool is much larger than 1 sample group. I dont have to be able to see the future to know how nexon as a company works, I know how they've acted in the past when it comes to issues like this and im gonna fight it tooth and nail.

    Id say they would first see how well the boxes sell to be planning future events, If they dont sell what they hope for, i doubt theyll be planning anymore events that makes them lose money

    they're not gonna "See how well they sell", they dont look at one specific world and say, "Nah that doesnt work." they look at the game as a whole. and of course the boxes are gonna sell because of the whales in the normal servers.

    you keep seeming to ignore the part about us not wanting to give nexon any more power over us than they need. nexon's basic function is "If we did it once we can do it again" and the people of reboot dont want that precedent set ever. we dont want to take nexon's bull sitting down. we have a voice and an opinion and nexon is gonna listen.

    a handfull of people disagreeing with the way nexon runs their business isnt going to stop them. this isnt somehting you can boycott or stand outside with picket signs saying "stop playing nexon games" theres more loyalty within the player base than you think. Youre not asking what you can do to help the game, youre asking what the game can do to help you. it's a business not a charity.

    if other world sell fine, it means people arent complaining about the odds of pulling re zero items from the boxes, start farming mesos now so you have a head start.
  • IHadToIHadTo
    Reactions: 955
    Posts: 18
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    For Reboot, I don't care how much you set the boxes at in mesos. Just don't sell them for NX pls.
  • RollsRolls
    Reactions: 3,220
    Posts: 177
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    Xeratetsu wrote: »
    but there is no endpoint in this game. period.

    How can you say there is no endpoint when there are a limited amount of bosses to kill and a 10b damage cap that you seem to believe doesnt exist. Just because you cant hit 10b per line doesnt mean that it isnt there. What exactly could you do when you hit the dmg cap and can kill all the bosses in the game? I call that an endpoint.

    and you think these little medals is going to help you reach 10bil?

    Thats not even the point of all this. At this point you;re arguing a moot point and arguing for the sake of arguing. The medals are negligible at best. The whole point of this is to not set a precedent that allows nexon to f**k over reboot players who want a fair f2p experience. letting them get away with adding paid boxes into reboot now, gives them reason to do it again in the future, and the last time they were given that power, the created the hell hole that is the normal servers.

    Youre letting your emotions get the best of you, because you cant say in the future when no other event like this has occured, your statements are statistically illogical. You cant project future patterns from a data pool that just includes 1 sample.

    And that's where you're wrong. Having played this game, and others under nexon, for 12 years they have set many a precedent showing that if they get the chance to make a bulls**t cashgrab, then they are going to attempt to do so. Its been proven many i time in the past, and just like people, a company gets judged on past actions. so no, the data pool is much larger than 1 sample group. I dont have to be able to see the future to know how nexon as a company works, I know how they've acted in the past when it comes to issues like this and im gonna fight it tooth and nail.

    Id say they would first see how well the boxes sell to be planning future events, If they dont sell what they hope for, i doubt theyll be planning anymore events that makes them lose money

    they're not gonna "See how well they sell", they dont look at one specific world and say, "Nah that doesnt work." they look at the game as a whole. and of course the boxes are gonna sell because of the whales in the normal servers.

    you keep seeming to ignore the part about us not wanting to give nexon any more power over us than they need. nexon's basic function is "If we did it once we can do it again" and the people of reboot dont want that precedent set ever. we dont want to take nexon's bull sitting down. we have a voice and an opinion and nexon is gonna listen.

    At this point, Nexon should know that the community's not going to have something like this. After failing twice at it, you'd think they'd learn from their mistakes. I suppose the approach is a bit different now though. They're shamelessly putting the boxes up for 500m.

    Arwoo's talked about "making everyone feel welcome" sometime before. It's more than obvious that boxes for such a ridiculous price and for NX in Reboot, and the "if we can do it once, we can do it again" precedent aren't there to do that, but the exact opposite: to exclude f2p players from the group that'll pay.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Posts: 141
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Stop posting here.

    Don't tell them that, you're not allowed to bump threads and their posts have helped keep the thread bumped for the past week lol.
    DarkPassenger
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Daxi wrote: »
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Stop posting here.

    Don't tell them that, you're not allowed to bump threads and their posts have helped keep the thread bumped for the past week lol.

    thats why i didnt adress the user. what they said to me is insignificant in the big picture, when a post is met with opposition, it's a post that should be taken into account
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Daxi wrote: »
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Stop posting here.

    Don't tell them that, you're not allowed to bump threads and their posts have helped keep the thread bumped for the past week lol.

    I guess that's true. But I feel like the influx of people who are upset about this can keep this alive. I guess because the update is almost upon us, I didn't think about how long this has been going. In hindsight, a part of me is thinking Nexon thinking 1 person being okay with it (regardless of IQ), is enough for them to not give a damn, which seems to be the case.

    Although extremely concerned about Arwooo's recent replies even on other websites, I truly hope Nexon gets this right.
  • MicrosoftMicrosoft
    Reactions: 755
    Posts: 18
    Member
    edited May 2017
    The Dark Passenger is either just a troll or lack enough intelligence to understand what P2W is. When over 10 people agree in one point and you're the only one that keeps saying that everyone else is wrong and you're right then you should just shut up and go away. I bet you either don't play in Reboot or you're just a whale.

    OT: I support this post. No NX boxes in Reboot. No P2W should ever be introduced in Reboot.
    PissedOff
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Daxi wrote: »
    TsukiBaka wrote: »
    Stop posting here.

    Don't tell them that, you're not allowed to bump threads and their posts have helped keep the thread bumped for the past week lol.

    I guess that's true. But I feel like the influx of people who are upset about this can keep this alive. I guess because the update is almost upon us, I didn't think about how long this has been going. In hindsight, a part of me is thinking Nexon thinking 1 person being okay with it (regardless of IQ), is enough for them to not give a damn, which seems to be the case.

    Although extremely concerned about Arwooo's recent replies even on other websites, I truly hope Nexon gets this right.

    i did mention in another post that if they were to sell them for mesos, that they should be really expensive for the items being sold.

    why do you people always try to insult, engaging in discourse is one thing but having to insult others for disagreeing is another. at one point in life everyone thought that the sun revolved around the earth and it only took one person to change that thinking. why do you assume youre smarter than I am because you believe what others believe. thinking the same as the majority doesnt mean youre smarter than another.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,965
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited May 2017
    Microsoft wrote: »
    The Dark Passenger is either just a troll or lack enough intelligence to understand what P2W is. When over 10 people agree in one point and you're the only one that keeps saying that everyone else is wrong and you're right then you should just shut up and go away. I bet you either don't play in Reboot or you're just a whale.

    OT: I support this post. No NX boxes in Reboot. No P2W should ever be introduced in Reboot.

    You think nexon will take this thread seriously when it's filled with insults? for a thread to be taken seriously it has to be filled with solutions, lack of solutions is more of a tantrum than feedback.

    this younger generation is really screwed up with the way politics is, the response to opposition is based on other platforms and politics. Why am i a troll or stupid just cause i oppose your way of thinking?