[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Roll Back

31Bravo31Bravo
Reactions: 255
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Going to use the R word here, but it smells like a roll back :^)
WillowRosenberg

Comments

• TubaTuba
    Reactions: 3,175
    edited May 2017
    Yes I support this, PLEASE rollback.
    Ryzter
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    Reactions: 2,440
    edited May 2017
    Why should they? They'd mess up a lot of people for their boo boo. Besides, Reboot got jacked due to someone crying foul on reddit over BiS items. Why should we suffer for that? 4x EXP is a nice compensation for screwing us over.
    31Bravo
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    Tuba wrote: »
    I don't support this, lol. Nothing was necessarily game changing. Only people who will want a rollback are the people who wasted meso/nx on the RE:Zero boxes. Kekkels

krsk
  • 2Short2Post2Short2Post
    Reactions: 640
    edited May 2017
    it would be hilarious if someone actually hit 250 because of this bug. Quite the Hyperbolic Time Chamber Shenanigans
    31BravoTuba
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    Why should they? They'd mess up a lot of people for their boo boo. Besides, Reboot got jacked due to someone crying foul on reddit over BiS items. Why should we suffer for that? 4x EXP is a nice compensation for screwing us over.

Sure the heck is, man. Extended Maintenance, etc. I was only getting 2x I believe. lol
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017

The game was up for like 30 mins, what are you going to lose?
    31Bravo wrote: »
    I don't support this, lol. Nothing was necessarily game changing. Only people who will want a rollback are the people who wasted meso/nx on the RE:Zero boxes. Kekkels

Yeah basically lmao, but unless you got a lot accomplished in the short amount of time that the game was up, I don't think it would effect you. And I'm hearing a lot of people got crap from the boxes lolol.
    31Bravokrsk
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017

Yeah basically lmao.

I really don't feel like suffering the grind from 1-30 against the wave of new characters again. lol Also, knowing Nexon, I won't get my Zero 30 box, or my new player box xD

• ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited May 2017
    There won't be a roll back.
    xNailKaiser31BravoPatrickJSMattyNilremgvnalmanzakrskNeospectorScorcibumbertyrand 1 other.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    30 minutes is more than enough time to get a rare drop like the Black Bean Mark, Dominator Pendant, etc. that are total pains in the rear to get to drop at all.

Choose your words more carefully before you realize that rollbacks are not always good things. Besides it only affected EXP, it's not like every monster way exploding items everywhere... get real guys.
    JettLuvsUNilrem
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017

Yeah basically lmao.

I really don't feel like suffering the grind from 1-30 against the wave of new characters again. lol Also, knowing Nexon, I won't get my Zero 30 box, or my new player box xD

Well I didn't get my returning player gifts so I guess I'm on their hit list or something lol
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017
    30 minutes is more than enough time to get a rare drop like the Black Bean Mark, Dominator Pendant, etc. that are total pains in the rear to get to drop at all.

Choose your words more carefully before you realize that rollbacks are not always good things. Besides it only affected EXP, it's not like every monster way exploding items everywhere... get real guys.

Well seeing there weren't a ton of people online right after the game went up because the maintenance was extended so long, that's highly unlikely, and I'm pretty sure people aren't going on huge boss runs right after a ton of new events come out. I don't understand the last part of what you said because it wasn't very coherent.
    Arwoo wrote: »

Oh well, it doesn't surprise me lol.
  • SaekiSenpaiSaekiSenpai
    Reactions: 1,175
    edited May 2017
    Not a lot could have happened in the short time the server was up that would be gamebreakingly bad, just some people possibly got a minor boost, lucky them. As for those that wanted it for their angered RNGeesus, sorry :c
    Tubakrsk
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2017

Yeah basically lmao.

Well I didn't get my returning player gifts so I guess I'm on their hit list or something lol

were you inactive since feb 2017?
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017

Yeah basically lmao.

were you inactive since feb 2017?

Oh wow nvm lmao. I thought you had to be active since Feb 11th.
    31Bravo
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    Rollback coming. kek
  • OrionTempestOrionTempest
    Reactions: 775
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2017

Well seeing there weren't a ton of people online right after the game went up because the maintenance was extended so long, that's highly unlikely, and I'm pretty sure people aren't going on huge boss runs right after a ton of new events come out. I don't understand the last part of what you said because it wasn't very coherent.
    Arwoo wrote: »

Oh well, it doesn't surprise me lol.

There were no events for me to do outside of the crossover stuff that has absolutely nothing of interest to me, so I did my bosses right after I got on.

Edit: I was also wondering why said bosses were giving me 7-10x bonus EXP, apparently a lot of buffs were broken somehow to give exp boosts?
  • TubaTuba
    edited May 2017
    Rollback coming. kek

I WISH. It's not a big deal to me if it doesn't happen though, because I only spent 20k nx on crap re:zero boxes. It could have been a lot worse lol.
  • xNailKaiserxNailKaiser
    edited May 2017
    If Arwoo said it ain't happening, then it ain't and you spent 20k NX on a gamble, and lost. That's the consequence of gambling, you might actually lose.
    31BravoOrionTempest
  • 31Bravo31Bravo
    edited May 2017
    Judging from what I'm hearing, it was possible to go from 100-200 in less than an hour if you had the proper exp buffs. Community managers have been wrong before, lol.
  • CubeProCubePro
    Reactions: 475
    edited May 2017
    no rollback, feelsbadman, kinda encourages not careing about "things that shouldn't happen", never fails to amaze me
    31BravoDragooooooooonWillowRosenberg