[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

No wondroid medal

HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
Reactions: 2,060
edited May 2017 in General Chat
Today I finished rescuing all wondroids and there was no reward. I completed all quests. The only ones I have left are the daily dose of rescue which is the daily save for 30 days that does not reward medal,; spencers research diary and the daily soak up the sun. The event list says there is a medal yet no way to obtain.

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    edited May 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

Can I ask how you rescued 8 androids already?

you get a daily pass from killing 300 mobs. Those passes can either be used for 1 entrance into aspire or into investigation. Most people have been using it as a 6th investigation entrance instead of aspire to rescue the wondroids. I also recieved another one from the 5 daily rescues. I failed some, but had enough passes to get the others.
  • GargulaGargula
    Reactions: 855
    edited May 2017
    Have you done all quests?
    edited May 2017
    Gargula wrote: »
    Have you done all quests?

yes besides the dailies which as name suggest you get each day.
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017
    Send a ticket. I'm pretty sure it's a bug.
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017
    If they confirm there's no medal for this event, I'll burn the whole planet.
    edited May 2017
    Send a ticket. I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

I will, but they haven't even addressed the investigation glitches so I doubt this is on their list esp since noone else I know has used their passes to rescue all 8.
    edited May 2017

it's on the event list, but yea doesn't seem like there is. Alot is messed up in this event.
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017

it's on the event list, but yea doesn't seem like there is. Alot is messed up in this event.

The problem is: they didn't mention the Medal in the patch notes -> http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/22709/mechanical-hearts-event-may-24-june-20

Maybe you have to unlock all accidents? I'm pretty sure that's not the case.
    edited May 2017
    I've unlocked 13 accidents are there more?
    edited May 2017
    Heyo,

Can I ask how you rescued 8 androids already?

you get a daily pass from killing 300 mobs. Those passes can either be used for 1 entrance into aspire or into investigation. Most people have been using it as a 6th investigation entrance instead of aspire to rescue the wondroids. I also recieved another one from the 5 daily rescues. I failed some, but had enough passes to get the others.

I was just wondering simply because the passes required you to get to stage 2 without dying in stage 1 else it uses your pass. So that means you did stage 1 deathless 3 times in a row?

I'll forward the issue regarding the medal. Although, we don't know what conditions need to be meet for the medal at this time. Could be something else.

yes, I had 6 passes I believe and it wasnt in a row lol.
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017

Yes, I've unlocked 18.
    edited May 2017

Yes, I've unlocked 18.

thatd be wierd if you needed all the accident reports. Wow i wouldnt even know were to fail tha tmany times
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017

Yes, I've unlocked 18.

thatd be wierd if you needed all the accident reports. Wow i wouldnt even know were to fail tha tmany times

Yea, but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. It'd be pure 5500% cancer if it was true.

Edit: Btw, did you save Alora in Investigation Mode?
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017
    I'm being told on the discord server that there a boss that is a required kill at the end.

Did you get the quest called "Subjective Morality?"

You need to kill a boss named Scion via that quest.

I've killed that boss already for some quest, I forgot the name tho. But I saw a guy with the medal right in front of me a few mins ago. So yea, you can get the medal.
  • GargulaGargula
    edited May 2017
    I'm being told on the discord server that there a boss that is a required kill at the end.

Did you get the quest called "Subjective Morality?"

You need to kill a boss named Scion via that quest.

I've killed that boss already for some quest, I forgot the name tho. But I saw a guy with the medal right in front of me a few mins ago. So yea, you can get the medal.

It's another quest, you get it after you rescued all 8 - so I'm told.

Yea, I looked for that quest in the Completed tab, and I couldn't find it. I'm pretty sure Heineken didn't notice it and he's probably doing it right now lmao.
  • XeratetsuXeratetsu
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited May 2017
    Today I finished rescuing all wondroids and there was no reward. I completed all quests. The only ones I have left are the daily dose of rescue which is the daily save for 30 days that does not reward medal,; spencers research diary and the daily soak up the sun. The event list says there is a medal yet no way to obtain.

Hey question, Where did you find alora? Ive looked in the lobby during the investigation but never saw her. so is she in the rescue mission?
    edited May 2017
    Xeratetsu wrote: »

Hey question, Where did you find alora? Ive looked in the lobby during the investigation but never saw her. so is she in the rescue mission?

you buy the coupon from the shop for 50 coins

then there are too lobbies where you follow the quest line you move between them with the same guy that sends you to investigationa nd aspire.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited May 2017
    Alora?
    TF is that? The coupon gives u anastasia. Wat is alora?
    edited May 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    Alora?
    TF is that? The coupon gives u anastasia. Wat is alora?

you follow the quest line and meet alora then and in the other lobby and she gives you a quest to go collect stuff in innvestigation
    Retr0_