[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How is my Raging Blow hitting 15 enemies?

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Recently I noticed, primarily in Commerci voyages, that my Raging Blow is killing 15 enemies at a time.

The skill description says it hits 8 enemies.
I have the "spread" hyper for it, which adds 2 enemies.
I have over level 20 boost node for it, that adds 1 enemy.
And I have Pipsqueak Luminous (Light) in my Monster Life farm, that adds 1 enemy.
All of which brings us up to 12.

And yet, when I'm fighting those dense spawns at Commerci, I see the "enemies defeated" counter jump by 15 for every swing of my sword.
I don't think it's Final Attack, because when that procs I get the 15 kills and then another 1 or 2 added quickly after.

Any ideas?

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2017
    There's a bug that causes + max enemy hit to give double the amount. (probably hard capped at 15)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    There's a bug that causes + max enemy hit to give double the amount. (probably hard capped at 15)

Which one is bugged?
    The hyper? The V node bonus? The Monster Life?
    Or all of them?

Before V I remember hitting 11 mobs, as expected.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2017
    Hyper skill Raging Blow-Spread increase max monster hit by 4 instead of 2.
    Luminous effect from monster life increase max monster hit by 2 instead of 1.
    Level 20 Raging blow node effect properly increase max monster hit by 1.

Might see of other class is affected.
  • VitalVital
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited June 2017
    Rexaar wrote: »
    Hyper skill Raging Blow-Spread increase max monster hit by 4 instead of 2.
    Luminous effect from monster life increase max monster hit by 2 instead of 1.
    Level 20 Raging blow node effect properly increase max monster hit by 1.

Might see of other class is affected.

Luminous's "Ender" is also affected, so it's not exclusive to Hero
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I've been told Dual Blade's "Blade Fury" is also affected.
  • ChloekinzzChloekinzz
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2017
    Is the Ishtar (Sp?) bow attack that Mercedes have bugged also? I used it the other day and it wouldn't stop attacking, even without the button pressed down, the only way i could stop it was by clicking on something.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Chloekinzz wrote: »
    Is the Ishtar (Sp?) bow attack that Mercedes have bugged also? I used it the other day and it wouldn't stop attacking, even without the button pressed down, the only way i could stop it was by clicking on something.

That sounds like a different type of issue entirely.
    What key do you have it assigned to, and are you using Sticky Keys (option of Windows)?
  • ChloekinzzChloekinzz
    Reactions: 720
    edited June 2017
    Oh, whatever that button is under escape, but back in the day it was never an issue (recently came back to Maplestory) keys are in the same place, i haven't tried placing it somewhere else tho, so perhaps i'll give that a go.
  • crimson24crimson24
    Reactions: 815
    edited June 2017
    my nightlord is glitched too, its hitting at least 10-12 mobs with showdown on some maps.
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2017
    crimson24 wrote: »
    my nightlord is glitched too, its hitting at least 10-12 mobs with showdown on some maps.

Do you have Shadow Partner active while using Showdown? Your summoned silhouette will mimic what skills you perform (with some exceptions) essentially doubling the number of hits a skill does. Assuming you one shot every target, your Showdown takes out 6 enemies while your doppelganger casts the skill again simultaneously, taking out an additional 6.