[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[EVENT] Burning character "Request Failed"

Comments

• FreedomFreedom
    Reactions: 515
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Ah yes, that information is helpful. Forwarded it.

So is it fixed now?
    The character is still not burning today. I tried to create it again but it still fails to burn.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited April 2017
    Freedom wrote: »
    Ah yes, that information is helpful. Forwarded it.

So is it fixed now?
    The character is still not burning today. I tried to create it again but it still fails to burn.

Not fixed, but passed on to the Maple Team.

• lMagellMagel
    Reactions: 900
    edited April 2017
    Yesterday i delete my burning character and seem like the burning requet failed still happend
  • FreedomFreedom
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Still not fixed? Is it that difficult?
  • Kairoxursox2Kairoxursox2
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2017
    Just checking in, still receiving a "request failed" message...hopefully this gets sorted out before the event is over...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Just checking in, still receiving a "request failed" message...hopefully this gets sorted out before the event is over...

Have 24 hours passed since you deleted your previous burning character?
    (Just wanting to be sure this suggested workaround does not work)
    lMagel
    edited April 2017
    I've tried every day since the burning event started, no luck each time.
  • FreedomFreedom
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    No fix, no compensation, not even an official announcement about this problem since last year.

Nice efficiency.
    lMagel
  • lMagellMagel
    Reactions: 900
    edited April 2017
    AKradian wrote: »

Have 24 hours passed since you deleted your previous burning character?
    (Just wanting to be sure this suggested workaround does not work)

well i have the same bug and it have been 3 day but still no fix of it :|
  • FreedomFreedom
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2017
    Is there any update?
    edited April 2017
    None that I can see. Just submitted a ticket about it and will be live-chatting with support when i get the chance (hopefully tomorrow)
  • Pandoso01Pandoso01
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    make a ticket provided all the info, 3 days later still nothing, i guess its no burning char for this seasson, job well done nexon >:v
  • H0dgyH0dgy
    edited June 2017
    Pandoso01 wrote: »
    make a ticket provided all the info, 3 days later still nothing, i guess its no burning char for this seasson, job well done nexon >:v

same here. nexons negligence on this issue is really discerning. The fact that they could not even put in the rules... " Do NOT Delete your burned character once you have created it - you only get to create 1 per server. If you Delete it, you will not be able to create another one"

simple as that and would have saved alot of people from missing out on these events.

• RuiexRuiex
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I got this problem today. Tomorrow I will try again. Mine works in every server except Chaos. Only problem here is that I want to be on chaos because a friend of mine is level 200+ on there.
  • RuiexRuiex
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    H0dgy wrote: »

same here. nexons negligence on this issue is really discerning. The fact that they could not even put in the rules... " Do NOT Delete your burned character once you have created it - you only get to create 1 per server. If you Delete it, you will not be able to create another one"

simple as that and would have saved alot of people from missing out on these events.

This isn't true. You can delete burning characters and make new ones. I know because I can do it on all servers except Chaos. Chaos is the only one that has "Request Failed" when making a character.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Ruiex wrote: »

This isn't true. You can delete burning characters and make new ones. I know because I can do it on all servers except Chaos. Chaos is the only one that has "Request Failed" when making a character.

Also happened to my friend in Kradia, and I've seen reports of it happening in Khaini as well.
    What world are you in, that it works for you?
  • RuiexRuiex
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Ruiex wrote: »

Also happened to my friend in Kradia, and I've seen reports of it happening in Khaini as well.
    What world are you in, that it works for you?

Mine works on every world except Chaos. The problem with that is that all the money I have ever spent on the game is on the server of Chaos... It's pretty sucky if you ask me...
  • The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited June 2017
    Got this error on my account as well sadly. RIP, no burning character this time around.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited June 2017
    I've passed on this issue again. Thanks everyone :)
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I'm sure it comes as no surprise to anyone, except maybe the ever-optimistic VFM's, that this bug is still present in the current Mega Burning Event.