[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    krsk wrote: »
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    As the Re:Zero event ends tomorrow, I expect to see suggested styles in the tomorrow's cash shop update. (Pray)

More likely to be around 6/21 along with an additional surprise to go with it!
    However, we may see a couple of the suggested items in tomorrow's update.

Are you serious? We have been asking for specific styles for more than 5 months and have gotten nothing but the same old garbage on repeat. Literally the same 12 styles, sometimes in two coupons at the SAME TIME. Last time, you told us we could expect to see some of our suggestions mid to end of May, which we did not, and now it's June and you are saying mid to end of June? As if we needed more confirmation that Nexon does not care about what its players want, this is it. Thank you for the heads up on the oncoming disappointment. I almost wasted money on NX.

For the rest of you out there wondering why your servers are looking so dead, don't blame Reboot, blame stuff like this ^.

On an additional aside to Arwoo, remember when you told me not to be pessimistic? Looks like I had a reason to be after all. Guess the new face of Nexon is one of the same 12 they keep shoving down our throats in these garbage updates.

My favorite was "As stated multiple times in the past, there was a delay in seeing a number of community suggested styles due to the collaboration event.", when i was one of the first people to post on this thread(1st page) and my suggestion never went through. Is it possible to respectfully call BS on someone?

I think BS is the only thing it can be called at this point.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    My favorite was "As stated multiple times in the past, there was a delay in seeing a number of community suggested styles due to the collaboration event.", when i was one of the first people to post on this thread(1st page) and my suggestion never went through. Is it possible to respectfully call BS on someone?

If the style isn't in our DB then we can't add it even if you suggest it.
    We'll have to wait until we acquire it on our end. This goes for a number of the suggested cash covers and other styles suggested.

Also, I've stated it twice now, but we're not going to be seeing a Cash Shop update where suddenly every suggestion from this thread is included in it.

It will be spread out accordingly.
    emperor52JettLuvsUMegaScience
  • emperor52emperor52
    Reactions: 1,940
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    iHappyFox wrote: »
    Would love to see the Izuna hair and Takenokono Hair since I missed them earlier that year.

merdeka_hairstyle_f.png
    Far Left one being Takenokonoko's Hair
    fhdjh2343430.jpg

For you and the other posters who wanted Izuna hair, it's back in rotation for two weeks! So thanks to @Arwoo for that! It may have not been what I requested but, it's good to see a style people requested added in. The male android hairs also look pretty good. Still, looking forward to the next and future rotations!

I get people are upset and feeling impatient about the lack of unique or requested styles, I've been waiting for guys to get the Lucid royals since February, but hopefully we'll begin seeing more requested styles in future rotations...really all we can do is hope and wait...
    JettLuvsU
  • forumsareannoyingforumsareannoying
    Reactions: 2,815
    edited June 2017

If the style isn't in our DB then we can't add it even if you suggest it.
    We'll have to wait until we acquire it on our end. This goes for a number of the suggested cash covers and other styles suggested.

Also, I've stated it twice now, but we're not going to be seeing a Cash Shop update where suddenly every suggestion from this thread is included in it.

Well the face I suggested was/is in the DB(Called The Face of Evil in case you missed it).... the hair im not sure but i wasn't really expecting it to be added since I listed it just to be optimistic. Either way, I don't spend nx on royals anyways so I guess im somewhat happy im not missing out on anything.
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

No one has said "give us all the styles right now," but what has been said is 5 months is a ridiculous amount of time to wait for ANY of the styles to show up.
    Personally, I am happy with the royals this week, despite them not being what I had hoped for most.
    What I'm not happy with is lack of understanding towards us players and our frustration. It is not unreasonable for us to want specific styles. It's also not unreasonable for us to be frustrated that we have been ignored /overlooked for so long when we are utilizing the channels provided for communication. I can understand when there are things pre-planned which cause delays, but i do not understand having our suggestions overlooked while the same handful of styles are recycled in immediate succession. If you cannot understand how frustrating that is as a player, then perhaps you are too distant from your player base.
    Its2Sharp4Udeadend5193JettLuvsU
  • gvnalmanzagvnalmanza
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited June 2017
    Hello fellow Nexon Admins and Royal hair + face enthusiasts !

I would like to suggest the royal face: "Bright Eyes" for males.

I really really want this face so bad for my character. Please include this one in the next royal face rotation i would greatly appreciate it ! < 3<3<3<3<3<3
    emperor52
  • DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Uh I would like to suggest these. I really want the Glossy Flyaway for my I/L Mage.

gr2EwVo.png

And also are we ever going to get Clay Skin for our own characters? Not just androids?

beautician_skin.png?w=640
    krskemperor52JettLuvsUStarrySWolfLamato
  • lizzybethlizzybeth
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited June 2017
    would love to see rosemary tea time and orchid hair its been almost 5 years since it was last out =(
    JettLuvsU
  • CosmeticsCosmetics
    Reactions: 590
    edited June 2017
    Looking forward to the Harvest Surprise Boxes to return. Last time they were only around for 1 week :/

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/17285/cash-shop-update-10-12
    JettLuvsU
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited June 2017
    Tuba wrote: »
    I wish there was a way you could take the fox ears off of the Izuna hair because it looks dumb in hats w/ the ears.
    Oh my... I'm also hoping for this possibility as well, but for Choux hair. It's the most darling style and one of my dream hairs for my upcoming character, but that glued maid headband gets in the way of pretty much every headgear except ones which flatten the hair. I'm going for a soft look and that black trim ruins everything. ;_; The same goes for the rest of the maid styles. It's laughable what becomes of Pie hair due to the detached ponytail. Is it possible to release hat-less versions of these styles? The new wonderoid hairs also have some kind of item attached which is really disappointing.maidhairstyles.png
    The base of all those styles is there so it'll only require a small edit and they can be marketed as new.

chouxhair.png
    This is a rough edit I made to Choux hair to see how it would look like without the headband. The left plait and fringe/sideburns were moved inwards a bit to fix the perspective and oversized head.

An alternative is to have an option to switch the headgear on and off, but I don't even know how that would be possible since hair isn't an item. If the headgear goes, more people would actually be able to use these styles in their designs. My friend is hoping for Aster's hair without the headband.
    JettLuvsUemperor52krskStarrySWolfDividedFlow
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    Reactions: 1,410
    edited June 2017
    5 days till New Royal Hairs I believe? Still hoping Soprano makes it!
    emperor52Bluejeans
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    TsukiBaka wrote: »

low key feel like soprano should be vip since 90% of the male population rocks it.

hoping for some real NEW styles or at least ones we haven't seen 30 + times
    emperor52
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    edited June 2017

low key feel like soprano should be vip since 90% of the male population rocks it.

I'll be honest, with my experience. I have only seen 1 player with the Soprano hair.. so I don't know about that, but VIP makes it easier for me to get Soprano right? I'm okay with that.. :D
  • krskkrsk
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017

I'll be honest, with my experience. I have only seen 1 player with the Soprano hair.. so I don't know about that, but VIP makes it easier for me to get Soprano right? I'm okay with that.. :D

oh wow really? what server do you play in? In Mybckn you cant walk 5 steps without someone having it. man its so cool how different the servers are i eally wish we could do another merge zzz
  • TsukiBakaTsukiBaka
    edited June 2017
    oh wow really? what server do you play in? In Mybckn you cant walk 5 steps without someone having it. man its so cool how different the servers are i eally wish we could do another merge zzz

I'm in Reboot. I've been waiting for Soprano since I came back to Maple back in January. But yeah the only person I saw with Soprano hair was a guildie.. and even then, he changes it up often. So maybe a lot of people have it, just don't use it? Not sure.. 1 more day though for next round of hairs!
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Woooo! Suggested styles and items. I love 2 of the hairstyles, actually 3 but I have one of them already. I also love 2 of the faces, still waiting for still-eyed face though!

What was the "additional surprise" btw? :)

Thank you Arwoo ~
    JettLuvsUDividedFlow
  • DividedFlowDividedFlow
    Reactions: 1,135
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Wow. I didn't expect it show up in the Override cash shop update. Thank you very much Nexon~! <3

JettLuvsU
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2017
    I doubt that these hairs will be considered for rotation,but here are a few of my own.
    I stated this in a previous post but, I would love to see Nexon simply release the male Lucid hair and face.
    I would also like to request Dorothy Hair, Big Point Hair, Nue Hair and Voluminous Pigtails hair.
    I would love to have either Dorothy Hair or Big Point Hair on my Blaster and it has been a WHILE since Big Point Hair has been released, and I am not sure if Dorothy Hair was ever released. I also wish that Nue Hair and Voluminous Pigtails would come back as both styles NEVER came back after their first release, and it would be nice to be able to get those styles again.

I would also LOVE to see the original Aran outfit Package, Blaster Outfit package, and the Hawkeye outfit package get another release as a BUNDLED OUTFIT PACKAGE, NOT as assorted items in a random gamble box.
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited June 2017
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    Woooo! Suggested styles and items. I love 2 of the hairstyles, actually 3 but I have one of them already. I also love 2 of the faces, still waiting for still-eyed face though!

What was the "additional surprise" btw? :)

Thank you Arwoo ~

The surprise is that we'll be updating the PSSB recycler more frequently and with suggestions from this thread!
    The PSSB Recycler itself wasn't seeing much change with the same repeat of items and we wanted to change that.

Let us know your guys' thoughts on this new direction for the PSSB recycler~
    JettLuvsUkrskBDO
  • BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    edited June 2017
    I really really really wish that our android could use royal styles as well!!!!!!
    krskStarrySWolf
This discussion has been closed.