[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Override Community Concerns & Reported Issues

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited June 2017 in Announcements
Greetings Maplers,

With our most recent Override patch, Maplers have noticed a variety of issues that we're currently investigating.
Please review this post for some of the issues you may come across in-game we're working to resolve.

Maplers have reported the appearance of Flames in-game and that they can be acquired.
The addition of Flames is not intentional and we're currently still working to address the issue. At this time, please be cautious and do not use any acquired flames on your equipment.

Maplers have reported the disappearance of their Override Evolution Pack and the Journey to Override Pack after claiming it and being disconnected. We are looking into this issue and we ask Maplers affected by this to remain patient for the time being.

Maplers have reported the skill macro failing to function properly.
We've identified these skills to be the cause of the issue:

Iron Will, Hyper Body, Sharp Eyes, Haste, Maple Warrior, Meditation, Advanced Blessing, Call of Cygnus, Holy Symbol, Combo Barrier, Monkey Magic, Mega Monkey Magic, Bless, Rage.

Please avoid using the skills listed above with the macro and do not hesitate to send us a report if you come across additional skills causing the issue. If you come across any additional issues in general, please report them on the forums or submit a ticket to our Support Team.

Link to support: https://support-maplestory.nexon.net/hc/en-us
Bug Report section: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/categories/bug-reporting

Thank you,

-Maple Team
arveitscholar624DreamWeaver

Comments

• The Blue CorsairThe Blue Corsair
    Reactions: 1,915
    edited June 2017
    Thank you for the announcement, Arwoo.
  • IcyCanine6IcyCanine6
    Reactions: 440
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the update on the Packages. I guess all we can do now is wait. :# At least the issue has been noticed and will hopefully be fixed as quickly as possible.
    krsk
  • PollyPolly
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2017
    Aran's Maha's Blessing is also bugged with Macros. Thanks.
    Jackson5MotoboyCount
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    There are more older concerns I have described for the recent months which it seems nothing of these were addressed:
    forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/comment/49127/#Comment_49127
    krsk
  • cygnusgardencygnusgarden
    Reactions: 400
    edited June 2017
    Kaiser's Grand Armor is also glitching macros.
  • ruolavruolav
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2017
    Override Perks window can't be closed on any of my characters so can't play game. Has this been reported yet?
  • PollyPolly
    Reactions: 320
    edited June 2017
    Aran's Final Blow is also bugged. Standing still and holding down the hotkey for more than 1-2 seconds will result in a GM Police Disconnection popup and brings you to the World Selection screen.
  • arveitarveit
    Reactions: 720
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Thank you, Arwoo!
    I also want to report FP Mage's skills not working: Poison Mist and Flame Haze.
    I can cast skills as before but mist seems to not be created. Flame Haze affects mobs with DoT but, again, mist is not created. In this case my important Mist Eruption skill iss heavily useless :(
    Acacia
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Wait, I used maple warrior and maha's blessing before knowing there was any problem with them. Is something going to happen to me? Also, the only thing that I noticed that was wrong with maple warrior and maha's blessing was that their sound effects didn't work. I also noticed that my boss damage went down. I don't know if it's related to this, but maybe it has something to do with the legion system?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Stallben wrote: »
    Wait, I used maple warrior and maha's blessing before knowing there was any problem with them. Is something going to happen to me? Also, the only thing that I noticed that was wrong with maple warrior and maha's blessing was that their sound effects didn't work. I also noticed that my boss damage went down. I don't know if it's related to this, but maybe it has something to do with the legion system?

Why would anything happen to you?
    The issue is that if you put them in a macro, they keep looping. It's annoying, but it's not a glitch you can "abuse" to any advantage, nor one that will cause permanent damage to your character.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Stallben wrote: »

Why would anything happen to you?
    The issue is that if you put them in a macro, they keep looping. It's annoying, but it's not a glitch you can "abuse" to any advantage, nor one that will cause permanent damage to your character.

I was just worried for a second. I never understood the skill macro thing anyway, so I never bothered. I guess I don't have anything to worry about then. However, the skills I mentioned that have problems still stands, though it isn't anything game breaking or critical just something I noticed.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    How about my concern/many other users, on in every major patch the updater gets stuck and any attempt at fixing it will reinstall the game?
    SSVK
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited June 2017
    Hey, Any news about the Avatar Stamp Trade Issue? You guys aware for this issue? =/ we can't rly get the new items in stamp shop if this wont get fixed.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/14098/avatar-stamp-trade-issue#latest
    krsk
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    All the skills that function in macro abnormally have one thing in common. They are all Party Buff Skills. So this implies that Paladin's Combat Orders, Buccaneer and Thunder Breaker's Speed Infusion, Mihile's Rally, Luminous' Photic Meditation, Wild Hunter's Call of the Wild, and all Maple Warrior Variants are also having this issue.
    JettLuvsU
  • SSVKSSVK
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2017
    https://pasteboard.co/dNbbViAY.png

going to add this to the issues
  • Kenji_Desu0410Kenji_Desu0410
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2017
    Help... I can't enter the game. Keeps showing this error. Anyways to fix?https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMS9-12nb2i0uHZdOQqTbkq8RW3B5S9rXP3V9KB
  • KnawtyKnawty
    Reactions: 520
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Hey i collected my Override box with the pet in it yesterday on my Windarcher and after i collected it i got a dc and now the box isnt in my inventory anymore i would like to get it back.
    With friendly regards your Maplestory Player
    Axelagmkrsk
  • LeXMooNLeXMooN
    Reactions: 100
    edited June 2017
    I lost alot of HP and Range.
  • SSVKSSVK
    Reactions: 840
    edited June 2017
    i cant even log in to the game, sent a ticket and did all the suggested things before it getting answered none work, still gives me the image error, disabling the reg launcher doesnt help the problem either, so im screwed over again...
  • AxelagmAxelagm
    Reactions: 210
    edited June 2017
    Good afternoon.
    Yesterday before of the last maintenance i recived the two boxes of the event, but when i was going to choose the rewards my account was disconnected and i tried log in, then i joined the game but the two boxes of the override event dissapeared, please help me.
    thanks for your attention.
    krsk