[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Suggestions for Royal Hairs/Faces & Perm NX Covers

Comments

• BDOBDO
    Reactions: 1,815
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    Woooo! Suggested styles and items. I love 2 of the hairstyles, actually 3 but I have one of them already. I also love 2 of the faces, still waiting for still-eyed face though!

What was the "additional surprise" btw? :)

Thank you Arwoo ~

The surprise is that we'll be updating the PSSB recycler more frequently and with suggestions from this thread!
    The PSSB Recycler itself wasn't seeing much change with the same repeat of items and we wanted to change that.

Let us know your guys' thoughts on this new direction for the PSSB recycler~

Can we allow androids to use royal styles please? I don't know why it is abandoned.
    JettLuvsUCaughtByLovekrskStarrySWolf
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Good to see a better rotation. Thank you. Hopefully this keeps up. Still looking for these styles. :(

JdpH5oB.png Rough Volume Hair
    Z2UxOla.png Twinkle Hair (Lumi female starter hair. Hopefully this can be added as a style everyone can get like Aran's was.)
    wN1AUn7.png Long Wavy Unibraid Hair
    u1Vy9jV.png Sugar Girl hair
    JettLuvsUkrskxSakuraHimeStarrySWolfBirntey
  • CaughtByLoveCaughtByLove
    Reactions: 1,700
    edited June 2017
    BDO wrote: »
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Bluejeans wrote: »
    Woooo! Suggested styles and items. I love 2 of the hairstyles, actually 3 but I have one of them already. I also love 2 of the faces, still waiting for still-eyed face though!

What was the "additional surprise" btw? :)

Thank you Arwoo ~

The surprise is that we'll be updating the PSSB recycler more frequently and with suggestions from this thread!
    The PSSB Recycler itself wasn't seeing much change with the same repeat of items and we wanted to change that.

Let us know your guys' thoughts on this new direction for the PSSB recycler~

Can we allow androids to use royal styles please? I don't know why it is abandoned.

I would love this very much. KMS allows this and the androids there look fabulous.
    StarrySWolf
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    Good to see a better rotation. Thank you. Hopefully this keeps up. Still looking for these styles. :(

JdpH5oB.png Rough Volume Hair
    Z2UxOla.png Twinkle Hair (Lumi female starter hair. Hopefully this can be added as a style everyone can get like Aran's was.)
    wN1AUn7.png Long Wavy Unibraid Hair
    u1Vy9jV.png Sugar Girl hair

Sugar girl looks good.
    krskStarrySWolfBirntey
  • SaisSais
    Reactions: 585
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I'd really like the Dark Charisma Face to come back. Recently the female version was available. I'm waiting for the male version to come out again.
    maleroyalfacenov13.png?w=600

Also the Ninja Mask for Men
    01010002.png
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017
    Hairs from the past that I missed and really want to get:

Time World Alice hair:
    rVJLld6.png?1

Time World White Rabbit hair:
    Q0ocS7F.png?1

Hairs that haven't been in GMS and I really wish to see in the near future:

Going to school in the morning hair:
    bagIstc.png?1

Florian hair:
    xiAlwYp.png

Short Cropped hair:
    RuV3iFA.png?1

Royal style for the past couple updates are simply money savers - they look ugly.

emperor52CaughtByLoveStarrySWolfBluejeans
  • BDOBDO
    edited June 2017
    This is by far the #1 must-to-have Perm set that I am really excited about, wish we will have it soon:
    Master Snow set:
    master-snow-set.jpg
    DividedFlowJettLuvsUkrskxSakuraHimeemperor52CaughtByLoveStarrySWolfgvnalmanzaBirnteyLamato
  • krskkrsk
    Reactions: 2,980
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    oo that master snow set above is so nice i want that as well

All in all I'm super pleased with the hairs for the girls this week and mildly pleased with the hairs for the boys this week. So happy to finally have rotations that haven't been around for a while. Spring fairy eyes are a must. Thank you for hearing us and letting it be reflected.
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited June 2017
    I had forgotten to post images in my previous request, but here are photos of the hairstyles that I had requested.

stand1
    Voluminous Pigtails Hair

stand1
    Big Point Hair

stand1
    Dorothy Hair

stand1
    Male Lucid Hair and Hawkeye outfit

stand1

Nue Hair and Blaster Outfit package male

stand1
    I wouldn't mind Rough Volume Hair as well, (with the female blaster outfit package)

emperor52JettLuvsUStarrySWolf
  • StellarDemonStellarDemon
    Reactions: 1,270
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    https://puu.sh/wrzBL.png

Waiting for the day Latte Bubble will be released :(
    emperor52JettLuvsU
  • SpiritSpirit
    Reactions: 1,365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I wanted to add to the suggestions for male royals. They really need better rotations.

1SW0GBo.png

(From left to right)

Crescent Eye Face + Female Jett Hair (I know. But it looks good. Some of those who play male characters want long hair or girlish hair)
    Rondo Face + Kai Hair
    Persevering Face + Tiny Tail Hair

We really need more "feminine" options available for male characters as well. Many play female characters for this reason.
    JettLuvsU
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    HSf3tyv.png
    I'll never give up, fight for the right to have Latte Bubble!
  • KyouirisuKyouirisu
    Reactions: 900
    edited June 2017
    I would love to see the Eclipse Hair for the upcoming rotation!
    Fl24Yjz.jpg
  • DarkenStrikeDarkenStrike
    Reactions: 400
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    IBXMxPwXaRMqOauOB3GbJYw.png

I would wait for the Overgrown Hair on rotation.
  • StarrySWolfStarrySWolf
    Reactions: 1,155
    edited June 2017
    Klara wrote: »
    Tuba wrote: »
    I wish there was a way you could take the fox ears off of the Izuna hair because it looks dumb in hats w/ the ears.
    Oh my... I'm also hoping for this possibility as well, but for Choux hair. It's the most darling style and one of my dream hairs for my upcoming character, but that glued maid headband gets in the way of pretty much every headgear except ones which flatten the hair. I'm going for a soft look and that black trim ruins everything. ;_; The same goes for the rest of the maid styles. It's laughable what becomes of Pie hair due to the detached ponytail. Is it possible to release hat-less versions of these styles? The new wonderoid hairs also have some kind of item attached which is really disappointing.maidhairstyles.png
    The base of all those styles is there so it'll only require a small edit and they can be marketed as new.

chouxhair.png
    This is a rough edit I made to Choux hair to see how it would look like without the headband. The left plait and fringe/sideburns were moved inwards a bit to fix the perspective and oversized head.

An alternative is to have an option to switch the headgear on and off, but I don't even know how that would be possible since hair isn't an item. If the headgear goes, more people would actually be able to use these styles in their designs. My friend is hoping for Aster's hair without the headband.

I would also like to see the style without there bows or hair bands in the way also clay skin (aran skin)
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    bumperino
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Please add these styles to the rotation:

2s9w3t4.png

Also this hair that BDO just suggested: Going to school in the morning hair:
    bagIstc.png?1
    This hair has been requested several times in this thread. Very trendy!
    JettLuvsUBDOemperor52
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I want to have NX weapons (covering all types) that are sprites repurposed from other items in the game. There are a lot of nice wands/1H swords that look real good but can't be anviled onto the item you use.
    7YwzsJa.jpg
    My personal favorite being the Newspaper Sword. I'd love to have a NX version that's equippable over all weapons since I use a cane. Not sure how hard it'd be to implement but I'm sure there'd be a demand for it.
    JettLuvsUemperor52
  • BluejeansBluejeans
    Reactions: 2,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Oh. My. God.

The new royal all star rotation, I've been waiting for soooooo long for all these styles. I'm joyous.

I can't thank you enough, Arwoo, but thank you! This is very appreciated.
    JettLuvsUkrskemperor52
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Arwoo delivers once again. Thank you for the styles. Hope you guys can eventually find and add some of the other new ones we have requested. :)
    JettLuvsUemperor52
This discussion has been closed.