[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jett Nerf 2017?! It's been nerfed enough.

MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
Reactions: 2,075
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
NOW LISTEN! This isn't a OMG BRING BACK Full Map Attack Skill With 0 COOLDOWN!
This is sincerely a jett player since it came out.

Now Today nexon decided to return the cooldown back to 60 seconds. Even though last update they made it 0 sec cooldown.
Now It's "The Jett skill 'Starfall' will now have a cooldown time of 60 seconds."
Now you might be thinking, So what it was OP?! Okay and when have Jett's recently been overpowered? Never, ever since the Nerf the first time changing every single skill it's been the worst class.
This is what Jett's used to be!!

Now this is what Jett's are.

We had so much more usefull skills! Like Suborbital Bombardier! The ultimate 4th job skill. Got nerfed then got taken away completely.
We have a bunch of dashing skills which deal's no damage what so ever UNLESS FUNDED! Now all I'm asking is for a complete change on all jett skills. It took me almost 2 day's with 2x EXP, Kishin, Holy Symbol & 4x Exp Cash Coupon. + A rune every 30 minutes. NOW THIS TOOK about 8 hours per day for 2 days. To get from Lv 30 to Lv 100. That's crazy.
With all of that on a Nightlord or even Shadower, (Thief or Bandit) It take's around 3-4 hours... Bandit's are a little longer since the skills are not very good.
Now 3-4 hour's did you hear that? Now Jett Classes are so under-powered that it's ridiculous!
Literally all I'm asking please change jett's skill or change them back to the old one's, maybe bring some back? Suborbital Bombardier for instance.

This is a short YouTube video of this forum pretty much.
This is What It used to be, This Is What Happened, This Is Now.

Thank's for reading. Sincerely a concerned Jett Player.
  1. Jetts need an upgrade?27 votes
    1. Yes
       63% (17 votes)
    2. No
       11% (3 votes)
    3. I don't play Jett IDK
       26% (7 votes)

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I do think both of these were wrong tbh. No cooldown is too little, and 60 seconds is too much. Mihile has a skill that does the same thing but it can fail. Why not do the same with Jett?
  • MisterPENGUINMisterPENGUIN
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    I do think both of these were wrong tbh. No cooldown is too little, and 60 seconds is too much. Mihile has a skill that does the same thing but it can fail. Why not do the same with Jett?

You're missing the info. I'm trying to say that Jett needs fully revamped skills. None of the 3rd or 4th Job skills are fun nor do they do a lot of dmg and they're a pain.
    You dash around the whole map 3x just to kill a set of mobs. You use the main skill for bossing which is horrible since like 1 out of 6 bullets fired will have a chain affect to it and add a couple more lines. The other skills just are trash. It needs to be set back to the old skills or it needs to be revamped as soon as possible. Playing jett is now the worst class and i thought to me the worst class was Blaze Wizard or Mihile. Those two classes don't even compare to Jett. Also I'm not saying i want skyfall to have a 30 sec cooldown or anything but the 0 sec cooldown was nice to have for now since the class is just a waste in general.
  • ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited July 2017
    i really liked jett. he was the perfect pirate explorer. he was a combination of both buccaneer and corsair. i wouldn't mind a revamp going back to these old skills but with new looks and maybe a skill or two from cannoneers?
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    ZeroBlux wrote: »
    i really liked jett. he was the perfect pirate explorer. he was a combination of both buccaneer and corsair. i wouldn't mind a revamp going back to these old skills but with new looks and maybe a skill or two from cannoneers?

Thank you! Yes it was like a little bit of both, Had some punching skills and some amazing shooting skills. Now it's just dashing and trash lol. Also maybe just maybe.
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited July 2017
    I made a Jett for the burning event, never played one before and never even looked at his skills when he came out. Looking at what he use to be, I'd say his current form is a lot more fun.

I didn't track how long it took me to get to 150, but it didn't take very long at all, but again yes that's with burning.

-First job skills were normal compared to other classes, except you know, now we can hurricane as a first job skill, which was extremely fun.
    -Second job was complete trash, worst set of skills I've seen.
    -Now third job was actually a lot of fun. I barreled through using those dash skills and the main dps skill had better range and cooldown than previous skills. I made sure to train on flat maps and zooming back and forth, while not funded (I was only picking up equips that dropped, I didn't even open my burning boxes until 150) only really took 2 dashes, but it usually only took 1 Starline 3 to clear.

Now as for complaints~
    -Their flash jump is extremely awkward. But honestly it doesn't matter because we have so many other movement based skills. It should be changed to a regular flash jump or just removed completely.
    --Turret deployment lasts barely anything, and it's annoying to have to recast it just to have something damage an extra platform for me while training. While bossing it's more reliable since you can keep casting it near the boss, but still.
    ---To go along with the above, we have MANY buffs, I've played a lot of classes but this is the most buffs I've ever had, without adding decent skills. And to top it off, they all only last about 2 minutes, so I'm constantly having to rebuff. Not to mention one of the buffs increases your health, so if it runs out and I recast it, now I have a chunk of empty health bar, which is always kind of annoying. That being said these buffs make Jett pretty tanky health wise so they're nice to have, just wish they lasted at least 3 minutes.
    ----Cosmic Upheaval barely worked 1 out of every 10 casts, and that's without other people in my map, I know having people in the map makes mob moving skills act even more stupid.

For 4th job skills, they were pretty underwhelming, for the exception of the controversial Starfall.
    -Backup Beatdown, while seems cool, a mobbing skill that works like Hurricane, just didn't do much damage and the range on it isn't that great.
    --The bossing skill Starforce Salvo, barely did more damage than Backup Beatdown. For something targetting only one monster, it should do more damage. =/
    ---Starfall out dps'd both of the previous skills just by holding down the button. It's a gigantic mana waster, but it's worth it not only in training, but bossing too. So now we're losing this to a 60 second cooldown. I personally think it should have been something closer to a 24 second cooldown. Still very good, but not spammable. As much fun as it was, it did annoy many other players if Jetts spammed this in crowded servers or started KSing people.

So now Starfall is 60 seconds, but in terms of range, it's actually one of the worst ultis I've seen, vertically. So now it's worse in every way compared to other ultis since it can't hit multiple platforms unless they're close to each other.

And Starline 4 is pretty forgettable, looks less flashy as 3 and I think it's worse somehow, eh.

EDIT: OH I almost forgot! They need to improve the core system too. Having your stats expire is extremely stupid, and it's even worse that the ideal way to make them good, and keep them, is through NX. They tried to make a pay to win class through the core system. They should trash that and let the core at least be upgraded in not a random manner, even if we have to lock it in to keep it from expiring, at least it'd make it not useless, and in return making the link skill not useless as well.

TL;DR, old Jetts looked boring as heck, new Jetts are fun but they have a lot of issues that need to be dealt with.
    MisterPENGUIN
  • ZeroBluxZeroBlux
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited July 2017
    SlayerJ wrote: »

-First job skills were normal compared to other classes, except you know, now we can hurricane as a first job skill, which was extremely fun.

revamp jett didn't have a hurricane skill. it had starline 1 and a lousy rapid shot. i think you got prevamp confused with revamp
    MisterPENGUIN
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited July 2017
    ZeroBlux wrote: »
    SlayerJ wrote: »

revamp jett didn't have a hurricane skill. it had starline 1 and a lousy rapid shot. i think you got prevamp confused with revamp

I only made it during the last burning event, so the last 2 weeks. I don't have any other versions of Jett to "confuse" anything with. Being able to move back and forth while shooting nonstop is more or less Hurricane, even if it's a weaker version of it. :p
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I could do without a reminder of how copy-pasted Jett used to be.

I honestly believe you over-exaggerate and, brutally honest, do not understand the class at ALL.
    First off, Suborbital Bombardier was literally a copy-paste of Corsair's Eight-Legged Easton, but for the longest time without hyper skills or any of the updates that ELE received over time. It wasn't even the best 4th job skill at the time.
    Second off, I can't recall a single person who thought the old Jett was even fun, let alone any good, myself included. And I have yet to hear a single person who misses the old Jett, probably because NOBODY misses the old Jett. If you were to put the Old Jett in Maple now, even if you updated the skills to modern standards, Jett would be laughable and ignored. The class had no redeeming qualities, and it didn't take anything from Bucc or Corsair that would make her unique.
    Third off, it's not "dashing around", it's combo dashing RAPIDLY to get to where the enemy is, forcing them in front of you with Cosmic Upheaval if need be, and then to use Planet Buster, Falling Stars, Starfall, or if all those are on cooldown, Backup Beatdown. Two of the four are POWERFUL skills, one of them is surprisingly powerful and effective and comboing to get to even more advantageous placement, and the last is a skill that starts weak at first, but gets improved the moment you start getting hyper skills for it.
    Third, while I don't know what world you are in, it took me, a Reboot player where all the enemies take longer to kill, almost no time to get to level 150 as a Jett. I won't claim I didn't spam Starfall, because I did, but my eyes are still sore from all the spamming and I did revert to the classic "position, reposition, kill, repeat" movements. But it took me, keeping in mind I am only a casual player who plays for like 5 hours a day, about 3 days total time, and most of the time was spent doing theme dungeons and quests. I say "total time" because I only played Jett when I was done on other characters, so I only got anywhere from 2-4 hours playtime on Jett a day. No EXP buffs, no burning, not even EXP related link skills. Just my own abilities and, after 4th job, Starfall. Oh, and like 2 hours of 2x event, but I spent most of that time trying to get a Mr. Ali familiar.

I admit Jett does have some damage problems, but she wasn't designed to be a heavy damage dealer. And you know what, I honestly believe that's fine. If you want damage, then you clearly should be playing something like Aran or Dark Knight. But she is probably the queen of mobility, and I do not say that lightly. She makes up for her inability to finish battles fast by getting to the next battle faster than any other class, when she isn't forcing the next battle faster than any other class. In the old days, all she had was whatever could be lifted from Buccaneer and Corsair, of which she probably got the worst of both their kits at the time.

Also, I'm not a Jett "main". I prefer other classes over Jett simply because I've become invested in those classes long before I played Jett again.

Again, I don't think you understand Jett at all, and I think your favoring old Jett means your own playstyle does not mesh with the Jett we have now.
    JettLuvsUTransformingThunderThexevilxwulfPirateIzzyIvangoldCatooolooo
  • DaxiDaxi
    Reactions: 1,800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I've played a lot of Jett since the recent buff to them (level 242 now) and I think the class is fine as it is, Starfall was overpowered and I'm glad it was given a cooldown.

Flash Jump isn't an issue for me, still one of the most mobile classes in the game.

Still a great mobber even after the Starfall nerf and handles itself fine in bosses.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Okay now this is to most of you who replied Ididn't fund my Jett what so ever like most of you probably had or did. With the Burning event or the Winter equips or whatever they are called. This jett was made in 2016 and didn't play until now, Got it from Lv 30-100 without any funding just a bunch of EXP Buffs. That's why it needs a buff. I used to ToT's equips and the uhm Starforce + Spell trace. That's literally it. My range was 10-20k and that's with every single buff the jett has which is a lot. To be funded and to love jett is totally different from being unfunded and the worst jett. Sure i understand to have certain range you need some mesos. I spent No mesos on my Jett and it's trash. The combo skills are hard to activate sometimes, Most of the skill's glitch out especially when other's use their's above yours. Now I've played i think 4 other classes. Beast Tamer, Aran, NightLord, Hayato. NONE Of those needed funding. Literally used Subi's until Lv 160. Until a friend gave me Furys. Now it doesn't need a dmg buff, it doesn't need better damage on the skills. It needs better skills. The backup beatdown is a small skill that doesn't even hit mobs if they are behind you. It spam's quick sure. It hits a decent amount of enemies. It doesn't have the ability that a Jett should. Also in some cases the jett has to much ability and combo skills which are barley used. Yes the starfall was a great thing to use for 10 levels. Before it got nerfed. I didn't abuse it like other's which is why most people don't care about the Jett being so weak. They're happy with the Levels they got. Free levels. I'm going to make a video about Bossing, Mobbing from Old Jett's to New Jett's. Let me show you the difference. The old jett was fun and i don't know what anyone was talking about, but again i didn't want the old skills back in the beginning i wanted a whole revamp for jett's, but until then i would love some of the old skills BACK for now. Not to stay forever.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited July 2017
    Didn't play the old Jett and only made one here for Burning + Takeover, so while I made it to 200 my experience is limited to about a week.
    • I'm wasn't a huge fan of first and second job skills.
    • Flash jump needs to be changed, it's about as bad as it can get.
    • Turret Deployment would be better as a summon similar to Beholder that can either buff the player or attack.
    • Slipstream Suit needs to have its duration extended to 180. I think most buffs should last 5 minutes for all classes but that is outside the scope of this topic.
    • Starline skills aren't all that good IMO.
    • Backup Beatdown doesn't feel good to use, and limits mobility while in use despite being the "mobbing skill." It's low damage doesn't help.
    • Starforce Salvo needs more something. Lines, IED, mobs hit. It's just so underwhelming.
    • Planet Buster is is just okay
    • Singularity Shock just seems like a worse Planet Buster with a big delay? Did I miss something, shouldn't this so a lot more as a hyperskill?
    • I think Starfall was a bit overpowered but I think it (and other class skills like it) should be changed to a summon with a 10 second duration and 45 second cooldown, where is constantly targets up to 15 mobs on the map.

I have too many other characters to play for me to sink time into Jett in its current state so I probably won't be playing it again any time soon.
  • DaxiDaxi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Ididn't fund my Jett what so ever like most of you probably had or did. With the Burning event or the Winter equips or whatever they are called. This jett was made in 2016 and didn't play until now, Got it from Lv 30-100 without any funding just a bunch of EXP Buffs. That's why it needs a buff. I used to ToT's equips and the uhm Starforce + Spell trace. That's literally it.

So to be clear, you've barely played Jett at all and haven't invested anything into it?

I've played every class in the game to at least level 200. I've played Jett both with and without "funding". Jett is a middle of the pack class, which is a good place for it to be.
    My range was 10-20k and that's with every single buff the jett has which is a lot.

Range means nothing unless comparing to another character of the same class.

That said, the strength of a character with no funding at all if largely irrelevant and not very helpful. For example, the 45% DEX buff is +45% of your base DEX, which is then multiplied by your %STAT gear, making it an increasingly powerful buff the stronger you are. Classes are not and should not be 'balanced' around people who have invested nothing into a character.

Different classes scale differently and where it matters (midgame to endgame levels of funding) Jett is in an okay position with similar damage to the majority of classes (with similar funding funding, obviously).
    The combo skills are hard to activate sometimes

Can you be more specific? I've had no issues since the buff activating any Jett skills.
    Yes the starfall was a great thing to use for 10 levels. Before it got nerfed. I didn't abuse it like other's which is why most people don't care about the Jett being so weak. They're happy with the Levels they got. Free levels.

To be clear I still need to gain like 5T xp on my Jett before it's finished.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Daxi wrote: »
    Ididn't fund my Jett what so ever like most of you probably had or did. With the Burning event or the Winter equips or whatever they are called. This jett was made in 2016 and didn't play until now, Got it from Lv 30-100 without any funding just a bunch of EXP Buffs. That's why it needs a buff. I used to ToT's equips and the uhm Starforce + Spell trace. That's literally it.

So to be clear, you've barely played Jett at all and haven't invested anything into it?

I've played every class in the game to at least level 200. I've played Jett both with and without "funding". Jett is a middle of the pack class, which is a good place for it to be.

Actually I've played Jett since it came out back in 2015 my account was hacked and they deleted my Lv 189 Jett. So yes i've played since then and put ton's of fund into it, but even before i put funds into it, It was actually a high dmg class with great mobility.
    My range was 10-20k and that's with every single buff the jett has which is a lot.

Range means nothing unless comparing to another character of the same class.

That said, the strength of a character with no funding at all if largely irrelevant and not very helpful. For example, the 45% DEX buff is +45% of your base DEX, which is then multiplied by your %STAT gear, making it an increasingly powerful buff the stronger you are. Classes are not and should not be 'balanced' around people who have invested nothing into a character.

Different classes scale differently and where it matters (midgame to endgame levels of funding) Jett is in an okay position with similar damage to the majority of classes (with similar funding funding, obviously).
    [/quote]

Lmfao range mean's everything. Nightlord at Lv 100 with NO Funding and subis. Had a 35-49k range with starforced and spell traced equipment. Same as Jett.

The combo skills are hard to activate sometimes

Can you be more specific? I've had no issues since the buff activating any Jett skills.
    [/quote]

Jett Skills combo is like set up strangley. Aran combos you press CTRL or You're attack button and it does the combo automatically. With this you have to press nearly 3-5 buttons at the same time.
    Yes the starfall was a great thing to use for 10 levels. Before it got nerfed. I didn't abuse it like other's which is why most people don't care about the Jett being so weak. They're happy with the Levels they got. Free levels.

To be clear I still need to gain like 5T xp on my Jett before it's finished.[/quote]

• DaxiDaxi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Actually I've played Jett since it came out back in 2015 my account was hacked and they deleted my Lv 189 Jett. So yes i've played since then and put ton's of fund into it, but even before i put funds into it, It was actually a high dmg class with great mobility.

A level 189 is not what I would consider a high level character sorry, I should have been more specific.
    Lmfao range mean's everything. Nightlord at Lv 100 with NO Funding and subis. Had a 35-49k range with starforced and spell traced equipment. Same as Jett.

1 range on 1 class =/= 1 range on another class. Range is a very poor way to compare damage, I currently have over 30 characters all at exactly the same level with basically identical gear and many of them have drastically different ranges.

Range is not an indicator of how strong a class is compared to another class. All a range comparison is good for is comparing the relative strength of 2 characters of the same class and even then it's not all that helpful.
    Jett Skills combo is like set up strangley. Aran combos you press CTRL or You're attack button and it does the combo automatically. With this you have to press nearly 3-5 buttons at the same time.

Jett is not advertised as a combo class, it's not trying to be a combo class, it plays nothing like and Aran and Aran doesn't play like most other classes in the game. If you want Jett to play like an Aran then I would suggest you play an Aran. :3

• TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Can we all agree that Nexon should increase the proc rate on Jett's Final Attack (Strikeforce Showdown) even if it means nerfing the skills damage? Say what you want about his damage but a Final Attack with a 2% proc rate makes the space cowboy a very inconsistent damage dealer.

PS: Also if the Starline skills were not an iteration on pushing enemies that would be nice.
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    Reactions: 1,075
    edited July 2017
    Jett's definitely underpowered, but my biggest problem with Jett is how squishy she is. She takes more damage than any of the rest of my characters. I go through potions several times faster on Jett than anyone else.
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Daxi wrote: »

Jett is not advertised as a combo class, it's not trying to be a combo class, it plays nothing like and Aran and Aran doesn't play like most other classes in the game. If you want Jett to play like an Aran then I would suggest you play an Aran. :3

I don't know what YOU mean by a "combo class". What does combo mean to you, having a combo counter? Actually nevermind that's a stupid assumption to make, even for me. Having to enter specific combinations of keys to get skills off? Seamlessly using another skill immediately after the last skill? Because Aran is her OWN kind of combo class, even among "combo classes".
    Can we all agree that Nexon should increase the proc rate on Jett's Final Attack (Strikeforce Showdown) even if it means nerfing the skills damage? Say what you want about his damage but a Final Attack with a 2% proc rate makes the space cowboy a very inconsistent damage dealer.

PS: Also if the Starline skills were not an iteration on pushing enemies that would be nice.

Strikeforce Showdown has an activation chance of 10% after the recent changes. It's still pretty low, but 10% is much better than 2%, and when it's a 10 hit attack that triggers during a Hurricane-type skill, compared to the standard Final Attack that other classes with Hurricane-like skills, I wouldn't recommend more than another 5% or 7% increase. Too much will make the skill too good.
    Okay now this is to most of you who replied Ididn't fund my Jett what so ever like most of you probably had or did. With the Burning event or the Winter equips or whatever they are called.
    This jett was made in 2016 and didn't play until now, Got it from Lv 30-100 without any funding just a bunch of EXP Buffs. That's why it needs a buff. I used to ToT's equips and the uhm Starforce + Spell trace. That's literally it. My range was 10-20k and that's with every single buff the jett has which is a lot.
    To be funded and to love jett is totally different from being unfunded and the worst jett. Sure i understand to have certain range you need some mesos. I spent No mesos on my Jett and it's trash. The combo skills are hard to activate sometimes, Most of the skill's glitch out especially when other's use their's above yours.
    Now I've played i think 4 other classes. Beast Tamer, Aran, NightLord, Hayato. NONE Of those needed funding. Literally used Subi's until Lv 160. Until a friend gave me Furys. Now it doesn't need a dmg buff, it doesn't need better damage on the skills. It needs better skills. The backup beatdown is a small skill that doesn't even hit mobs if they are behind you. It spam's quick sure. It hits a decent amount of enemies. It doesn't have the ability that a Jett should.
    Also in some cases the jett has to much ability and combo skills which are barley used. Yes the starfall was a great thing to use for 10 levels. Before it got nerfed. I didn't abuse it like other's which is why most people don't care about the Jett being so weak. They're happy with the Levels they got. Free levels. I'm going to make a video about Bossing, Mobbing from Old Jett's to New Jett's. Let me show you the difference. The old jett was fun and i don't know what anyone was talking about, but again i didn't want the old skills back in the beginning i wanted a whole revamp for jett's, but until then i would love some of the old skills BACK for now. Not to stay forever.

I also didn't have any funding. You know, because you fund everything in Reboot with meso, of which I only gave some to my Jett to afford mastery books. I had an Override gun. I'd sometimes get cubes and Epic potentialed gear from enemy drops. But otherwise I was completely dependent on Jett's skills to get through. And reminder, my Jett was not being burned, like so many others were.
    If you only had 10k-20k range, then you are clearly doing something very wrong. And again, I think you aren't meant for the class, ESPECIALLY if you actually think old Jett is better, because old Jett isn't.
    If you like old Jett so much, guess what? Corsair is what old Jett was. And Corsair hasn't changed too much since the old days. Got better summons, a better Headshot, doesn't suffer from bad mobility like old Jett did.

...what are you comparing old Jett to anyways. Because like I said, which I don't think you even bothered to pay attention to, if you were to tweek some numbers on Jett's old kit and put it in maple now, Jett would be laughed out of the room before she could even get a shot off. Damage numbers are only half the game, the other half is getting to the next fight in the first place, which is why people prefer small, flat maps for grinding, and they are going extinct.
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    OK I came back from the Jett changes and at least a few improvements have come to light but why did they make his double jump easily the worst in the game yet? Is this an oversight? I mean sometimes it throws me a huge distance and other times barely 3 steps from my last location.

Also, as my playstyle concerns I feel that even with these changes Backup Beatdown is still sandwiched between Salvo and a slightly improved Planet Buster in a weird identity crisis. (This is just a nitpick really.)

Props to Nexon for at least not giving up on Jett by this point. Lets just hope they didn't leave any game crashing bugs on him this time. (Im looking at you Falling Stars!)
    MisterPENGUIN
  • DaxiDaxi
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017

It's 10% now, proc rate already increased. :D
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Now they nerf the fma they should at least give Jett the mobility it had pre revamp back.. otherwise it's still a trash class
    MisterPENGUIN