[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MMO sugggestions?

SeippoSeippo
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'm really bored this summer vacation, so I was thinking of stocking up some MMO suggestions for next summer.Preferably F2P,but B2P also works.Not a fan of moba's or FPS'.

MMO's played so far:
ArcheAge, Maplestory, Elsword, Osu!, Dragon Nest, Onigiri, Black Desert Online, Closers Online, Trove, Blade & Soul, Tera, Osu!, Riders Of Icarus, Revelation Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Hero Warz, Aura Kingdom, Twin Saga, Eden Eternal, S4 League, Tree Of Savior, Wizard 101, GunZ 2:The Second Duel, Ghost in the Shell:First Assault,Spiral Knights,Mabinogi.

(I may have played more,but that's all I can think of for now)
YamiNL

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Hmn i recommend you aion.
    Pretty cool.
    You can fly and it the game has a pretty big world.
    Leveling speed is medium.
    It has also a pretty good story.

Overall its fun
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    I recommend the first Gunz, far superior to Gunz 2, although that would require playing a private server...
    Is this breaching any TOU?
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited July 2017
    Kritika Online's worth a shot i guess. It's very...fan service-y doe.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited July 2017
    I recommend the first Gunz, far superior to Gunz 2, although that would require playing a private server...

It may or may not fall under "promoting" non-nexon games (not a mod, so I don't make that call), but I feel that talking about private servers, even if it's for non-nexon games, definately falls under the 'Inappropriate' discussion (Illegal/Terms-of-Use Breaking Private Server)
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »

It may or may not fall under "promoting" non-nexon games (not a mod, so I don't make that call), but I feel that talking about private servers, even if it's for non-nexon games, definately falls under the 'Inappropriate' discussion (Illegal/Terms-of-Use Breaking Private Server)

Ah, yeah the latter is why I was asking. Well I guess I won't say anymore about it then.
  • MidgardsormrMidgardsormr
    Reactions: 680
    edited July 2017
    Kritika Online is pretty good and it's not JUST fan service-wise either.
    Another game would be Lucent Hearts, though it's quite old. There's still active people playing it as well with interesting game mechanics.
  • ThalaniThalani
    Reactions: 670
    edited August 2017
    i really like Phantasy Star Online 2 and Brightshadow, i've played them both for a long time now