[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MMO sugggestions?

SeippoSeippo
Reactions: 610
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic Discussion
I'm really bored this summer vacation, so I was thinking of stocking up some MMO suggestions for next summer.Preferably F2P,but B2P also works.Not a fan of moba's or FPS'.

MMO's played so far:
ArcheAge, Maplestory, Elsword, Osu!, Dragon Nest, Onigiri, Black Desert Online, Closers Online, Trove, Blade & Soul, Tera, Osu!, Riders Of Icarus, Revelation Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Hero Warz, Aura Kingdom, Twin Saga, Eden Eternal, S4 League, Tree Of Savior, Wizard 101, GunZ 2:The Second Duel, Ghost in the Shell:First Assault,Spiral Knights,Mabinogi.

(I may have played more,but that's all I can think of for now)
YamiNL

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Hmn i recommend you aion.
    Pretty cool.
    You can fly and it the game has a pretty big world.
    Leveling speed is medium.
    It has also a pretty good story.

Overall its fun
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    I recommend the first Gunz, far superior to Gunz 2, although that would require playing a private server...
    Is this breaching any TOU?
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 1,865
    edited July 2017
    Kritika Online's worth a shot i guess. It's very...fan service-y doe.
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited July 2017
    I recommend the first Gunz, far superior to Gunz 2, although that would require playing a private server...

It may or may not fall under "promoting" non-nexon games (not a mod, so I don't make that call), but I feel that talking about private servers, even if it's for non-nexon games, definately falls under the 'Inappropriate' discussion (Illegal/Terms-of-Use Breaking Private Server)
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »

It may or may not fall under "promoting" non-nexon games (not a mod, so I don't make that call), but I feel that talking about private servers, even if it's for non-nexon games, definately falls under the 'Inappropriate' discussion (Illegal/Terms-of-Use Breaking Private Server)

Ah, yeah the latter is why I was asking. Well I guess I won't say anymore about it then.
  • MidgardsormrMidgardsormr
    Reactions: 680
    edited July 2017
    Kritika Online is pretty good and it's not JUST fan service-wise either.
    Another game would be Lucent Hearts, though it's quite old. There's still active people playing it as well with interesting game mechanics.
  • ThalaniThalani
    Reactions: 670
    edited August 2017
    i really like Phantasy Star Online 2 and Brightshadow, i've played them both for a long time now