[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.217 Sengoku Returns: Asura War Patch Notes here!
Remaking this thread because some admin decided to merge it with the Eluna time problem thread, no idea why
[TO FORUM ADMINS, PLEASE DON'T MERGE THIS WITH THE THREAD WHERE PPL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE ELUNA EVENT TIME CAUSE THIS IS SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, F3/F7]
Not sure if I should be posting in guide but let's put together questions and answers about Eluna?
1. When the message for the Elemental pops up, how can you tell which map it's on? (the npc says it's often seen in two places)
2. Is the Elemental possible to solo in less than 30secs/1min (I run around frantically whenever the message pops up but I've only seen it once)
3. How to find the blue bite-ing monsters? (need for quest)
4. There's an "uncharted region" near the south side, any idea how to get in?
5. Any idea how to go about the "ancient Elunian' quest line thing? (the one that starts with the rune carved elunium)
6. Do the sign posts actually mean anything?
7. What's the best way you've seen to rack up prospect points?
8. For the quest where you're suppose to put up signs, why are some signs not counted (right now, the first sign I put up after leaving the town never gets counted)?
9. Does drop rate affect Elunite Crystal drop/rarity?
Feel free to post answers/questions/comments.
1. Elemental spawns at Elemental Domain and The Danger Zone (according to npc, so far have only seen it at Elemental Domain)
2. Semi-yes, if you're wondering why you can never find an Elemental even when the game chat announces it, it's because ppl 100-0 it in like less than 30secs, so unless you're on the map it spawns, no luck.
4. Uncharted regions are granted access with the Eluna Ancestor quests. (quests are currently very buggy)
5. When you get the camera quest, it tells you to find a hidden portal in a certain map (in quest log), go there and you should be able to take a picture of something.
6. So far to my knowledge, they aren't actually any real warning because ppl can put up random signs on random maps (someone correct if this is wrong)
7. Stay on one map and farm.
8. Location on where to put signs are listed in the quest description (someone please verify this?).