[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Are we gonna receive more characters slots?

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I have this doubt because of the recent two new classes released on KMS, Cadena and Illium, and I'm not sure if they received a extension on the limit.
Anybody knows?

Comments

• JettLuvsUJettLuvsU
    Reactions: 2,526
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    This is the hope....This the dream....
    Someday...I'll be able to make all the characters... Someday.....

KMS added, like, 1 slot when Cadena was release so... Maybe?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    This is the hope....This the dream....
    Someday...I'll be able to make all the characters... Someday.....

KMS added, like, 1 slot when Cadena was release so... Maybe?

and they may add another with the new mage. Nevertheless, I know which 2 Ill delete for the new characters cause my slots are full
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited July 2017
    it's very likely KMS will expand to 42.. and so will GMS once we get those updates in the winter, unfortunately we will likely not go further than whatever KMS expands it to by the end of the Nova updates.
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited August 2017
    Considering that we already have more classes than characters slots I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to not bother with it at all..
    edited August 2017
    kinda forces us to prioritize though, so it isnt without purpose
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    RailBird wrote: »
    Considering that we already have more classes than characters slots I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to not bother with it at all..

it will happen simply because it's a simple thing that happened in the KMS patches.

note that things outside of KMS content get little attention
    edited August 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    AlexF wrote: »
    We should have. Too bad nexon America is too XXXXXX to know how many classes we have. They don't even know their own game.

Please do not use this kind of language in the forums. We do not permit this kind of actions against anyone.

Inappropriate Discussions/Profanity:
    - Keep forum discussions pertaining to the game.
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.
    - Profanity and vulgar speech will not be tolerated.
    - There is a language filter on the forums and bypassing the filter with symbols, rearranged letters, or substitute words will be considered as profanity.
    - Impersonating/attempting to pass off as of any Nexon representatives or other forum members will be punished by a permanent ban.

Harassment/Flaming/Trolling
    - Inflammatory threads towards the game, the players, the company and its employees will not be tolerated.
    - Baiting players to flame; derailing threads to incite an argument or negative behavior; and simply for the sake of causing trouble are not behavior accepted on the Nexon forums.
    - Making racist, derogatory, threatening comments and/or direct attacks on other members will not tolerated.

You tell me why nexon America can't expand the max character slot limit then. This is what many players want, to be able to have all classes in one server, instead of having an extra account just for one more class. I only got to participate in the Pink Bean creation for the first time only and missed the rest because I don't have an empty character slot for Pink Bean anymore.
    If nexon doesn't expand the character slot limit for the next Pink Bean event, then something is obviously wrong with this company. You shouldn't even volunteer for such garbage.

chill, he's not saying you cant use constructive criticism, hes saying you cant say words like retarded and such when youre talking about Nexon or anyone for that matter, that is against the terms of service/code of conduct. You can question their management and process but cant use vulgarity or attack directly.
    HoneyWaterChingTheMonkeySonzeSkyTheDestroyer
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Well KMS increased it to 42.. https://orangemushroom.net/2017/08/03/kms-ver-1-2-281-illium-pre-creation/ more than enough for them but not for us
    edited August 2017
    Well KMS increased it to 42.. https://orangemushroom.net/2017/08/03/kms-ver-1-2-281-illium-pre-creation/ more than enough for them but not for us

Theyre expanding the 4 slot stuff from coupons to 128. thats random.
  • OccireOccire
    Reactions: 1,935
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

Theyre expanding the 4 slot stuff from coupons to 128. thats random.

96 was the old inventory size, I would assume that there was an issue using the Selective 4 Slot Coupon to expand your inventory past 96 to the current limit of 128.
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited August 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    We should have. Too bad nexon America is too XXXXXX to know how many classes we have. They don't even know their own game.

Please do not use this kind of language in the forums. We do not permit this kind of actions against anyone.

Inappropriate Discussions/Profanity:
    - Keep forum discussions pertaining to the game.
    - Controversial, illegal (pirating, drugs, other illicit etc.), adult (drinking, sexual activities and references) and Terms of Use-breaking (hacking, glitching, account trading, private servers, etc.) discussions are not allowed.
    - Profanity and vulgar speech will not be tolerated.
    - There is a language filter on the forums and bypassing the filter with symbols, rearranged letters, or substitute words will be considered as profanity.
    - Impersonating/attempting to pass off as of any Nexon representatives or other forum members will be punished by a permanent ban.

Harassment/Flaming/Trolling
    - Inflammatory threads towards the game, the players, the company and its employees will not be tolerated.
    - Baiting players to flame; derailing threads to incite an argument or negative behavior; and simply for the sake of causing trouble are not behavior accepted on the Nexon forums.
    - Making racist, derogatory, threatening comments and/or direct attacks on other members will not tolerated.

You tell me why nexon America can't expand the max character slot limit then. This is what many players want, to be able to have all classes in one server, instead of having an extra account just for one more class. I only got to participate in the Pink Bean creation for the first time only and missed the rest because I don't have an empty character slot for Pink Bean anymore.
    If nexon doesn't expand the character slot limit for the next Pink Bean event, then something is obviously wrong with this company. You shouldn't even volunteer for such garbage.

Entitled? o.o
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited August 2017
    Now that they AGAIN raised to 42 slots with Illium, i really wonder if Nexon America can't expand to 42 at least before Nova uptate come.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited August 2017
    48 character roster would be the dream.
    JettLuvsU
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    apparently legion only uses your top 40 characters. So assuming this is correct adding more slots is nothing more than a convenience for us. IE. There's no balance concerns with making 10k legion too easy by adding more slots.

It's all up to nexon whether they want to let us have more slots.

I personally think we should have at least 1 slot per unique job with at least 1 extra for wiggle room.

48 would be a nice clean number but we really only "need" 44 or more.