[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Important Notice in Regards to PTS Accessibility

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited August 2017
    Aquasis wrote: »
    I did get an official MS email with a code that i needed to activate in the nexon launcher so im geussing im part of the testers this upcomming round. But my main account is in the Luna server and i only have a lvl 46 character in Broa. The link sends me back to just the main forum section so im geussing nothing is being put online just yet.

Maybe thats the issue, 1. you arent part of this one because you dont have a character at 100+ in broa. or if you really are part of th enext round, maybe you have to wait until your turn comes up to access that section.

If you got accepted without having a character 100+ in the servers they said would be part of the test server, I suggest you level it up quick to 100, maybe thats the issue, youre part of the test server but since your character isnt 100+ you cant access it yet. Id say this is the reason, you got accepted but cant access it because you dont have a character 100+

try messaging the CM in Discord.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    Is this the PTS forum section or are those not up yet? I pressed on a link in the email that i got but it just sends me back to the main forum section.

You have to be part of the test server to see/view that section, I would say theyre no longer recruiting, theyre already doing the testing.

I'm pretty sure they are still picking applicants as there has been no official post to declare the round starting and length of the first PTS round.

also as the days go by more people are receiving a message from nexon, so there is no reason to believe they have stopped picking people yet, they also wouldn't start picking people for the next round before the first one is finished (or even begun for that matter).
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    Is this the PTS forum section or are those not up yet? I pressed on a link in the email that i got but it just sends me back to the main forum section.

You have to be part of the test server to see/view that section, I would say theyre no longer recruiting, theyre already doing the testing.

I'm pretty sure they are still picking applicants as there has been no official post to declare the round starting and length of the first PTS round.

also as the days go by more people are receiving a message from nexon, so there is no reason to believe they have stopped picking people yet, they also wouldn't start picking people for the next round before the first one is finished (or even begun for that matter).

-rocking back and forth in seat- Gah...where are you Email.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited August 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »

-rocking back and forth in seat- Gah...where are you Email.
    dw Petalmagic I'm sure the email will be there soon I know ur waiting for it just hope for the best I too didn't get an email and I'm still waiting for it im using Outlook and I don't mind if I'm selected or not.

• DeadlyDonkeyDeadlyDonkey
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I have like at least 28 chars over level 100 on my account which are all in windia. I got a mail, redeemed a code, and the PTS icon appeared, but it doesn't let me download...
    It should be up in a few hours, no?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited August 2017
    I have like at least 28 chars over level 100 on my account which are all in windia. I got a mail, redeemed a code, and the PTS icon appeared, but it doesn't let me download...

a few hours? ...I guess I must accept defeat. -sighs-
    edited August 2017

Your code might be for next round
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    -Removed Due to NDA-
    edited August 2017
    august 9th till 30th.

try after reset, if that doesnt work then try discord and contact the CM
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited August 2017
    Alas...I am gonna have to guess that I have not been chosen for the first round of PTS...-very sad-
  • PonPonPonPon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited August 2017
    It's so funny because of the fact that some of my friends, who are SUPER NEW to the game, got chosen. While I am here, playing for roughly 9-10 years, still waiting for the email.

Ayyyy -covers my sad face-
    PetalmagicLilyflowerSherri
  • ChellyPieChellyPie
    Reactions: 100
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

Something similar is happening to me. The code worked, but there is an update button that keeps saying 'This product cannot be installed."
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017

@DeadlyDonkey @ChellyPie You're not supposed to post anything about PTS, including opening date or installation issues, in public.
    Check your email again. It tells you where you are allowed to talk about it.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Oh sorry then, it just wasn't clear at all there.AT ALL.
  • WatevauthinkWatevauthink
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    So I was sent a key for the Maplestory PTS download but every time I try to download it in the Nexon Launcher it just says product installation failed.
  • chicAdjudantchicAdjudant
    Reactions: 210
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Edited
    edited August 2017
    So I was sent a key for the Maplestory PTS download but every time I try to download it in the Nexon Launcher it just says product installation failed.

As AKradian said, you cant post anything related to your code or tech issues involving the PTS, theres a specific section for the ones that are private testers to inquire about the PTS.
  • BuenoooBuenooo
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Cant gain access to this special forum. Any idea how I do that?
  • iBeariBear
    Reactions: 920
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I did get an official MS email with a code that i needed to activate in the nexon launcher so im geussing im part of the testers this upcomming round. But my main account is in the Luna server and i only have a lvl 46 character in Broa. The link sends me back to just the main forum section so im geussing nothing is being put online just yet.
    You have to let them know if you don't have access to the PTS forum section. They will add you within 24 hours if they aren't busy.
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Any link to contact them? Have been searching for a time and got desperate.
    Bruxogelido