[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Region selection settings?

ShadowRikuShadowRiku
Reactions: 900
edited August 2017 in General Chat
I thought it was supposed to be remembered so we don't have to pick NA or Europe each time?
Or is it only if you play through the Nexon launcher?
(I use Steam)

Comments

• iluvsuniluvsun
    Reactions: 1,280
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    it's for world select i believe not region
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    iluvsun wrote: »
    • Your Region Selection settings are remembered by the client so that you do not have to select a region every time you log in.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    I think there's a semi mistake on the Maplestory quitting coding. So in game, you click "select character" -> character select -> esc/quit -> WORLD select -> quit -> goes back to REGION -> quit -> exit games. So technically, game remembers you as never picking a region. (At least that's how it was for me when I logged off yesterday after maintenance.)
    What it should be something like at WORLD select, there's suppose to be a region select button and the quit button should close the client.|

EDIT: So when I just logged out, instead of clicking "quit game" at WORLD select, game asked if I'm ready to quit and exited normally. Will post if region is retained next time I log.

Nope, still had to select region.
  • ShadowRikuShadowRiku
    Reactions: 900
    edited August 2017
    iluvsun wrote: »

No, the patch notes stated for region.
    Anyway, it seems to have finally registered my chosen region. Woo~