[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game unplayable after patch v.188

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited September 2017 in General Chat
So many game crash, runtime error, dc and lag! That's the worst patch ever =/

I also can't use the "change character" option, its go back to world selection and right after to black screen.

game never needed unscheduled maintenance like now..
Thoner

Comments

• ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Please move this to tech support
    Thoner
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    My game crashed after I entered the Cash Shop, then when I logged back on, I couldn't use portals, so I had to close the game again to fix it. And just a moment ago, the game got really laggy after I exited the Inferno Den. Doing any actions took 5 - 10 seconds to register.
  • mboesmboes
    Reactions: 860
    edited September 2017
    I'm getting random crashes out of nowhere and sometimes when I log back in again everything is unbelievably laggy to the point of not being able to do anything, and then it crashes again. It's a lottery to be able to log back on with no lag but then the crashes keep happening.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    I'm surprised the game hasn't been pulled yet. There is immense lag, the game is practically unplayable in this state.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    did everyone having lag issues start the club event? I can't log in or stay logged in on the character that i was doing it on.
  • teenyrikkuteenyrikku
    Reactions: 610
    edited September 2017
    This lag makes it impossible to do bosses :|
  • adri1234adri1234
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2017
    Nexon ruins everything always in every update .. makes me wonder ,,, why I still play this ... Oh wait, and stop playing when you did the update of tune up .. GOOD JOB NEXON
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited September 2017
    Yeah I missed out on my dailies yesterday because the game just wouldn't operate. My character wouldn't go through portals, use buffs, and the monsters would walk in place, if I was lucky the game would start moving normally for a minute, but then go back to this lag. We need another server maint. :x
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Please, fix your game. So tired of this sort of thing.
    SwordBoss
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    the least they can do is to post in community news that its known issue...

I can't play the game for 10mins without getting crashed to desktop.