[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.225 Goo Island Getaway Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Game unplayable after patch v.188

JulyJuly
Reactions: 2,720
edited September 2017 in General Chat
So many game crash, runtime error, dc and lag! That's the worst patch ever =/

I also can't use the "change character" option, its go back to world selection and right after to black screen.

game never needed unscheduled maintenance like now..
Thoner

Comments

• ardyardy
    Reactions: 560
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Please move this to tech support
    Thoner
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    My game crashed after I entered the Cash Shop, then when I logged back on, I couldn't use portals, so I had to close the game again to fix it. And just a moment ago, the game got really laggy after I exited the Inferno Den. Doing any actions took 5 - 10 seconds to register.
  • mboesmboes
    Reactions: 860
    edited September 2017
    I'm getting random crashes out of nowhere and sometimes when I log back in again everything is unbelievably laggy to the point of not being able to do anything, and then it crashes again. It's a lottery to be able to log back on with no lag but then the crashes keep happening.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    I'm surprised the game hasn't been pulled yet. There is immense lag, the game is practically unplayable in this state.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,825
    edited September 2017
    did everyone having lag issues start the club event? I can't log in or stay logged in on the character that i was doing it on.
  • teenyrikkuteenyrikku
    Reactions: 610
    edited September 2017
    This lag makes it impossible to do bosses :|
  • adri1234adri1234
    Reactions: 540
    edited September 2017
    Nexon ruins everything always in every update .. makes me wonder ,,, why I still play this ... Oh wait, and stop playing when you did the update of tune up .. GOOD JOB NEXON
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited September 2017
    Yeah I missed out on my dailies yesterday because the game just wouldn't operate. My character wouldn't go through portals, use buffs, and the monsters would walk in place, if I was lucky the game would start moving normally for a minute, but then go back to this lag. We need another server maint. :x
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Please, fix your game. So tired of this sort of thing.
    SwordBoss
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    the least they can do is to post in community news that its known issue...

I can't play the game for 10mins without getting crashed to desktop.