[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is something wrong with the servers?

NyvorNyvor
Reactions: 1,720
edited September 2017 in General Chat
I'm lagging so hard, i tried to do the daily Legion missions but it kicked me out 3 times in a row. Am I the only one with this issue? Also, i was checking the server status and some servers are having connectivity problems. Looks like I will not be able to play this Sunday event.

Comments

• AlbinorockAlbinorock
    Reactions: 2,205
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    ye, servers are wonky even in 2017
  • MikevsZodaMikevsZoda
    Reactions: 1,055
    edited September 2017
    The servers aren't even close to full and it's all but impossible to accomplish anything without having the game crashing or freezing and needing a restart. This is utterly embarrassing. I have no interest in seeing what it's going to be like tomorrow when the actual bulk of players are trying log in all at once.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    Feels like duping. I just went to change channels and I've been stuck in transition for over a minute.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I thought it was me internets being the problem lol, server being poopy today I guess
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited September 2017
    Tried to enter again, and all FM shops went down at Bera. The game is unplayable at this point.
  • RiceKrispiesRiceKrispies
    Reactions: 210
    edited September 2017
    lol I thought it was my internet. There's a forest fire in the state next to mine, and smoke is blowing over here :P. Anyway, Nexon better recompensate for my lost time on my hired merchant. Otherwise, prepare for a lawsuit lol... or at least a mouthful from an angry customer... tired of this bs.
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited September 2017
    lol I thought it was my internet. There's a forest in the state next to mine, and smoke is blowing over here :P. Anyway, Nexon better recompensate for my lost time on my hired merchant. Otherwise, prepare for a lawsuit lol... or at least a mouthful from an angry customer... tired of this bs.

We all are. :(
  • ZambookiiZambookii
    Reactions: 815
    edited September 2017
    Nexon needs to start fixing this..been 10 hours nonstop lag and they haven't said a word.. do they even know their servers are sh!t right now?
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2017
    Accurate portrayal of Nexon's servers:
    bsod_room.jpg
    LilyflowerZeroDarkyZeroBlux
  • RandomTKORandomTKO
    Reactions: 620
    edited September 2017
    if u got the time to delete my post, at least acknowledge the dm problem =.=
    MisterPooKannamic
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    I am having issues with lag and staying in game also. i just lagged out sitting in town and then got kicked when i tried to exit the cash shop.
  • HooeeyyHooeeyy
    Reactions: 500
    edited September 2017
    games **** unplayable
  • Me2UMe2U
    Reactions: 1,450
    edited September 2017
    Haha! This their "Tune up" update!
    NyvorSlicedTimegvnalmanzaJlinKannamicLilyflowerKeiyusen
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    I can't even attack 3 mobs without lagging.
    Makes bossing and grinding impossible.
  • SlayerKev2SlayerKev2
    Reactions: 620
    edited September 2017
    Hey look a 24 hour 2x drop event in reboot! oh nevermind the servers cant handle all that farming.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2017
    Is it the club event causing the d/c?
  • NyvorNyvor
    edited September 2017
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »

Maybe gms got hit a bit too.
  • ArcheryiArcheryi
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited September 2017
    Nyvor wrote: »

Sure sounds like we could be. What's upsetting is how Nexon has not reported on the lag. It has to be obvious to them it's happening and that it isn't going away.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited September 2017
    From Southperry's live server status http://www.southperry.net/stat.php it's obvious that there have been a number of random stability issues over the past few days (except in Luna)

Seriously, why doesn't nexon acknowledge this one/use it over their own server status page that isn't live.