[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow World Leap into Windia

Comments

• PinoPetePinoPete
    Reactions: 725
    edited September 2017
    Michr wrote: »
    So that's it? Our server gets to die when the world leap comes around? I took these only a few minutes ago and I don't get the reasoning behind this decision at all.
    xhzJjOL.png
    42t5kU4.png
    jCkgnds.png
    OazyAEz.png
    GXojCe4.png
    At this point I feel like I'm just wasting time trying to argue against or even complain about it at this point. This decision was just outright stupid and I can't believe we were just ignored. #forabettermaple right?

even though the game is having major server issues right now, Windia and Bera have just about the same amount of players online.
    we'll be the smallest server post-world leap. . . for sure
    jenny888
  • jenny888jenny888
    Reactions: 350
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi guys, this suggestion was discussed with the team and we've read all the comments posted in this thread. However, the decision was made final. Windia along with Scania are to remain unavailable in this round of World Transfer.

We're sorry to those of you who looked forward to this event to either join friends in another world or to move over other characters for linked skills. While Windia and Scania are both unavailable for this round of World Transfer due to their popularity, this may not be the case in future events.

Maplestory is a social game above all. There really is not much to keep everyone who's still playing in the game besides people being able to socialize and interact with each other- our guildies, alliance mates, new people. 2 of my guild mates have decided to world transfer to bera from windia already. How can nexon justify not allowing people transfer into windia? The server is DEAD. Only FM 1-6 ever gets filled, nx perm prices are sky rocketed compared to scania because THERE ARE NO PLAYERS TO BOX. Now we have players who actually still care and play the game asking nexon to open up doors and give this dead server some life and we get completely rejected. If this continues this dying game is just going to die faster.
    #allowworldleapintowindia
    WingedgvnalmanzaBeepOfPinkOtakuOnShroomsTorippi
  • KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    I'm really disappointed about the decision to keep Windia blocked, and would also like a clear answer as to why it's off limits. From what @jenny888 said, I can confirm Windia's perm nx prices are inflated. Not many people open PSSBs nowadays unless they're part of marvel or philosopher books. That means everything is more rarer and many miss out on items from the rotations. GMS's cs packages don't include the new stuff compared to how KMS and MapleSea release perms, and we also don't have an option to buy things separately. Other times it's difficult to make a sale because there's little or no demand for an item; the market is slowly drying up.

I have a friend who's planning to restart in Scania and I would like to be on a more populated server as well, but Windia has always been my home. How long is it going to be until the next world leap? I feel like if we have to wait another year or two for the next one, Windia is going to become a ghost town. Why not just allow like 10 characters to migrate into Windia compared to the unlimited number when moving to a different server?
  • CrazyNoubCrazyNoub
    Reactions: 800
    edited September 2017
    Xeniali wrote: »
    Hi guys, this suggestion was discussed with the team and we've read all the comments posted in this thread. However, the decision was made final. Windia along with Scania are to remain unavailable in this round of World Transfer.

We're sorry to those of you who looked forward to this event to either join friends in another world or to move over other characters for linked skills. While Windia and Scania are both unavailable for this round of World Transfer due to their popularity, this may not be the case in future events.

There is a reason why Arwoo's not doing anything about his main server. It's because Arwoo doesn't care since he's leaving Windia lol

I am not waiting anymore. Me and my friends will be leaving to Bera
  • 777SSKamenRDKnightSS777777SSKamenRDKnightSS777
    Reactions: 300
    edited September 2017
    if its not to much ask. i want some worlds to merge with Windia. why? because Mardia is dead basically... it was a nice server for years but it was declined and players left. i moved to scania which is fine but i miss the idea of doing things with other players in this game. sighs i miss the fun times
  • DreadBoiii1DreadBoiii1
    edited September 2017
    im very dissapointed in you nexon ive been playing since 2009 and windia is super dead i dont know what made yall think we were super active only ch 1 is active and barely in the redzone everyday so why not allow world leap into windia. Its just going to crush our economy
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    I understand that Windia could be seen a little bit more active than the other servers (excluding Scania and Reboot)
    But we will only decline in population after this world leap event. Once everyone see others flooding into certain server, more and more people will move
    into that server. Please reconsider your decision.
  • DivivaDiviva
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017

I can't believe after all of this community's effort, you still don't listen to the players. I have been waiting for over a year to move my main into Windia to join my friends. I am done waiting and I am done with this game. I don't want to invest money and my time anymore in a game company that doesn't listen to their users.
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    I've already heard so many people say that they're going to move out of Windia because they don't want to stay in a dead server. Many friends I made in my old world wanted to come to Windia, they've created a mule in Windia that has nothing just so they can hang out with us but they've waited so long for World transfer and now that they're hearing they CANT move into Windia they're thinking of quitting this game.

People invested so much of their time and money on this game. So many of us have expressed our concerns with this exclusion yet the only answer we get back is "Because Windia is 2nd most popular"

Lets just say Scania has 100 people. Windia even if it is "second most popular" still only has like 50. While other worlds maybe have 40.
    There have been peaks but for most of the time, channel 1 Windia is barely halfway. And the other channels have literally no one. I know because I'm usually on maple 24/7 and I see the amount of people that are online.

We are the consumers that are bringing Nexon money. I think we deserve a better explanation other than our worlds "popularity"
    Hope you guys can really reconsider this choice. It isn't just beneficial for people in Windia and people who want to move into Windia; I think it will really help gain back a lot of peoples trust for this game as well as bring people back to Maplestory.
    WingedXeniali
  • CherishingCherishing
    Reactions: 320
    edited September 2017
    So many Windia people i know are moving out this event. Me and my friends are considering to move with them. You guys should move too. I think the CM is moving out too
    XenialiWinged
  • Jeseekax3Jeseekax3
    Reactions: 330
    edited September 2017
    Wait, I still don't understand why Windia can't be included in the event. I play mostly in Windia but i have friends in Bera as well. From my personal experience, it has around the same population, but Windia has more people who logs on and afk. I heard a lot of people are moving to Bera, I guess I might as well move to Bera.
    XenialiWinged
  • YungHentaiYungHentai
    Reactions: 230
    edited September 2017
    I world leaped from a different server 2 years ago, and I still have my characters in that server that I couldn't move last event. I've been waiting for this event so I could complete my link skills, I honestly didn't know that it would take this long. And after I found out that Windia was restricted in this event, I was crushed. I already am involved in Windia's guild and made friends here, and I really love this community. I just don't want to wait another 2 years again to move rest of my characters. Nexon, that is total of 4 years! People go through entire high school year, or complete their college career in that time. I hope you can change your mind. We are sincerely asking you
    XenialiWingedKlara
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    Image taken on Friday evening after lag fix:
    INaKevE.png
    74YXidF.png
    jzeu1iH.png
    Z7IKBHD.png
    jeanniebeans
  • CodyyyyyyCodyyyyyy
    Reactions: 200
    edited September 2017
    don't segregate Windia from this. Not very fair. like the fat kid in school nobody likes, unity in diversity ****. make this **** happen.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    Nexon should just create two new servers and merge (not alliance) every server.
    There should only be on GMS three servers.

Something like World 1 (Bera+Scania), World 2 (Rest of Servers) and Reboot.

Is the best solution for population problems and useless server alliances names like "GRAZED" having tons of worlds.
  • MjaumjaukittenzMjaumjaukittenz
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Question:
    Will say, a character from Broa be able to leap to Luna?
    Or a character from Luna to Broa?
  • TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    /sigh/ Tiring ..

• ThonerThoner
    Reactions: 1,375
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    As a player who has been with maplestory on and off for 15 years im very disappointed that the world transfer does not apply to windia. My main character was in windia years ago untill i made a new character in demethos to play with friends many years back. However the last world transfer most of my friends moved out of demethos and back to windia. I found myself stuck in demethos and unable to play with my friends yet again. As a long time customer and someone who loves maplestory to its core. i beg of you nexon please allow me to transfer back to windia so i can yet again enjoy this game with my friends.

A video game, no matter how good it is, is usually heavily downgraded if you cannot enjoy with friends.
  • iArrowZiArrowZ
    Reactions: 1,710
    edited September 2017
    i would love to be able to world leap. but i cant even log on now.. Lol
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited September 2017
    Question:
    Will say, a character from Broa be able to leap to Luna?
    Or a character from Luna to Broa?

no
    1. Luna is not in the list of worlds to jump to
    2. Luna will not be in the list due to it being located in a completely place, far away from the NA servers.