[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sorry Nexon

Comments

• NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited September 2017
    It actually took too long to get banned. It was deserved by far.
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited September 2017
    T
    Nyvor wrote: »
    It actually took too long to get banned. It was deserved by far.

I'm definitely surprised it didn't happen sooner. Hopefully he learns. Probably not, but we can hope.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Offtopic:Lmao he got banned.
    Welp his own fault if he insults everyone and spans the same thing.
    Hayato is playable without hitmyknee strike. They still do alot of damage.
    Atleast they didn't got nerfed into the ground.

Ontopic: I forgive Nexon a bit but its still no excuse that I was nearly one week offline and missed the chance getting 60 arcane stones from tge dailies
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    DeeMon wrote: »
    @Nyvor MapleStory is not a "nerd" game, it's just you people who play it that obsesses over numbers and dps.

@Unforgivennn Every Hayato wants Hitokiri Strike to have no cooldown again, like how it's always been since we got hyper skills. I don't know what you're talking about me knowing the answer already, nexon didn't say anything yet.
    How would you like it if nexon removed something from a class that you mained for 5 years and you felt like you wasted all that time because you don't like the class anymore and because nexon can't do anything right?

You people, and nexon, don't understand anything, dood.
    i know you are banned but

they have literally done this to every class at least once

if you really like the class beyond the 1 skill or feature of a skill being nerfed, you learn to adapt and move on; if you didn't like it beyond that 1 skill you change mains.

agree that the Cooldown cutter was nerfed harder than it should have been (like come on at least give 60% redux) but i knew they would eventually change the cooldown cutter from a spammable skill.

I feel that bellflower barrier can not be compaired because of both the fact that it simply is not useful with the effected area that a single instance of the skill gives as well as the "mana" consumption to cast the skill being pretty fair and costly.

the most you can hope for is hayato getting some skill to reduce cooldown when doing combos (like zero's normal skills) or a future skill that can reduce cooldown even more for a short period of time.

I dont think it was a perm ban, but he does have to stop with that hayato thing. A lot of classes have been nerfed from their original peak potential, at least I assume it isnt a perm ban cause I can see the hayato picture again on his profile
  • L4d2jpnL4d2jpn
    Reactions: 2,060
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    @DeeMoN - I agree with the others that if you like a class, you can look past 1 skill. I've played this Evan since it first came out. Before the revamp, everyone was using illusion as a bossing+1v1 skill. I was using blaze.

With the revamp, everything changed. We lost a major mobility skill in glide being only usable while mounted, even with that loss I kept going. We got hit again with less orbs on thunder dive and loss of damage with wind flash hitting a single target, still kept going and learned how to use other skills.

If it really is assaulter's autolock that you miss, the only thing I can recommend is Shade's foxtrot. As others stated, hitokiri wasn't nerfed to prevent you from slicing through the maps, it had a unique property to be able to fully bindlock bosses. Remove that capability and it's a useless skill that no one would use. One or the other had to happen.
  • UnforgivennnUnforgivennn
    Reactions: 1,555
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    DeeMon wrote: »
    @Nyvor MapleStory is not a "nerd" game, it's just you people who play it that obsesses over numbers and dps.

@Unforgivennn Every Hayato wants Hitokiri Strike to have no cooldown again, like how it's always been since we got hyper skills. I don't know what you're talking about me knowing the answer already, nexon didn't say anything yet.
    How would you like it if nexon removed something from a class that you mained for 5 years and you felt like you wasted all that time because you don't like the class anymore and because nexon can't do anything right?

You people, and nexon, don't understand anything, dood.

Lol you acting as if Hayato is the only class that got hit with something like this

It already happened to my class, lost some nice changes but you don't see me constantly questioning the changes and demanding an answer do you?

I understand what you're dealing with but you have to do what I did, accept it and move on

As for the answer, it is obvious and you know it but I will answer it for you still

It is something they changed to balance the game, thats it

If anything, more changes gonna keep happening and you gotta adapt to it

This is not even something new, classes buffed, classes nerfed, classes buffed, classes nerfed...