[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Comments

• RoflMayoRoflMayo
    Reactions: 470
    edited November 2017
    Is anyone else getting this "You can't use it in the air." spam when jumping with Vanquisher Charm. It pointlessly litters my textbox and it doesn't stop me from doing anything. Also Spirit Savior is absolute AIDS as a Kanna. Weird platforming, teleport has long delay, can't out run the bad spirit horizontally, gotta rely on spamming rope lift or dropping down.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited November 2017
    RoflMayo wrote: »
    Is anyone else getting this "You can't use it in the air." spam when jumping with Vanquisher Charm. It pointlessly litters my textbox and it doesn't stop me from doing anything. Also Spirit Savior is absolute AIDS as a Kanna. Weird platforming, teleport has long delay, can't out run the bad spirit horizontally, gotta rely on spamming rope lift or dropping down.

Apparently there was a bunch of skills of different classes affected by these unnecessary 'Airborne' additions.
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I just found this DPM chart today: http://maplestorydpm.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html

Unsurprisingly, we're the magician version of Jett in terms of damage output. Yay!
  • SherriSherri
    edited December 2017
    Rennn wrote: »
    I just found this DPM chart today: http://maplestorydpm.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-7.html

Unsurprisingly, we're the magician version of Jett in terms of damage output. Yay!

Actually, we are worse than Jett. :D
    "Beast Timer" is right below us. i love google translate
    Also I never knew BaM was ranked 25. Jesus, what on earth happened?
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    That is some bs right there... worse than Jett? One of the most garbage classes ever? Legit the dumb nerf took away more than 50-60% my range
    Sherri
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    Just went and finished getting my Arcana Symbol and god was it painful having only 3m range there. I still have 3 more levels before my DA is ready but I expect him to smash through the mobs there despite having less (2m) range. I should probably try soloing Hellux again on my Kanna, it was a close call before, I expect I won't clear the gem in time now.
  • VenrousVenrous
    Reactions: 605
    edited December 2017
    Haku buff at the top right now shows % instead of amount of flat magic attack. Though it still gives flat magic att bonus. Maybe they are trying fix this skill? Who knows.
  • SherriSherri
    edited December 2017
    Well.. Nothing concerning Kanna in the Maple Memo..
    I wasn't expecting anything but still feels bad m8
  • RennnRennn
    Reactions: 1,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Venrous wrote: »
    Haku buff at the top right now shows % instead of amount of flat magic attack. Though it still gives flat magic att bonus. Maybe they are trying fix this skill? Who knows.

Or it could be a ruse to cover up the nerf from new players.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017

probably forgot to change the icon
    Lilyflower
    edited December 2017
    I expect some buffs within the next few months... This is legit stupid. Unless you are heavily funded, there is NO WAY a kanna can 1 shot at clp
  • xSuperCellxxSuperCellx
    Reactions: 480
    edited December 2017
    It would be nice to have a simple reply on this thread. A simple "hey guys, we appreciate the feedback and are looking into it" would suffice. You know, to make sure they are actually doing this :
    Arwoo wrote: »
    We will be sure to monitor all points pertaining to Kanna's performance in-game in conjunction with the community's feedback for additional discussions regarding the class' balance in the future.
    Who's to say they are even looking at this thread anymore. The thing I like about mmos are seeing my progression as I get further into late-game. But all that progression went to nil which is why for me, the game is a lot more underwhelming and unsatisfying to play.
    SherriVenrous
  • RoflMayoRoflMayo
    Reactions: 470
    edited December 2017
    I expect some buffs within the next few months... This is legit stupid. Unless you are heavily funded, there is NO WAY a kanna can 1 shot at clp

Umm... I can o-o
  • VenrousVenrous
    edited December 2017
    This is a ridiculous nerf for Kanna mains like myself. I had 27m buffed pre-nerf now I have 10m. 800m lines went to 250m lines. I am many times funded than other people yet they do much more damage than me. I am free-to-play, and I have a primed Arcane fan, do you know how much time investment that was?
    Unless you are heavily funded, there is NO WAY a kanna can 1 shot at clp

Next time please read the whole sentence before you post anything. Majority of kannas can only dream about one shotting at clp ( with drop/meso gear) while the other classes can do it easily with much less funding.
  • PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited December 2017
    Because of empathy, I'll bump this thread.
  • lalala12345lalala12345
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2017
    so still no updates on Kanna? RIP kanna 2k17
    edited December 2017
    This is a ridiculous nerf for Kanna mains like myself. I had 27m buffed pre-nerf now I have 10m. 800m lines went to 250m lines. I am many times funded than other people yet they do much more damage than me. I am free-to-play, and I have a primed Arcane fan, do you know how much time investment that was?

Next time please read the whole sentence before you post anything. Majority of kannas can only dream about one shotting at clp ( with drop/meso gear) while the other classes can do it easily with much less funding.

I don't understand what you are talking about, I am speaking for the majority, I too can 1 shot at clp but that isn't the point. As a veteran kanna main myself, I am saying that it is impossible to 1 shot at clp as a kanna main unless you are heavily funded.
  • SherriSherri
    edited December 2017
    Well, I guess we won't get a Kanna update until next year then. Ugh..
    Garrot
  • VenrousVenrous
    edited December 2017

I don't understand what you are talking about, I am speaking for the majority, I too can 1 shot at clp but that isn't the point. As a veteran kanna main myself, I am saying that it is impossible to 1 shot at clp as a kanna main unless you are heavily funded.

I got your point and I support what's you say. It was respond for RolfMayo " Yes I can" because it sounded like it was super easy to one shot mobs at clp as a kanna. While 99% of kannas can only dream about it. He just forgot that he is heavily funded kanna with arcane fan. Nexon is probably looking at this topic and such posts will not help us.

• GarrotGarrot
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2017
    hello, I come back to play my kanna since I left for 3 months.
    after playing my kanna, I rly confuse why my range decresed so much , and I was thinking there's a bug on haku.
    When I saw this thread, I know kanna has dead, haku has dead.

Kanna was full of bugs since she was born, skill bugs, dc, lag, crash... I still love her, although she's not the best, low skill %, no element ignore, no boss% for skills (the blue barrier makes party member see nothing so I rarely use it). And we have to prepare 2 fans for her, one for kanna and one for haku. (Haku's fan even don't accept boss% and def ignore%)

I just can't accept this nerf, it's too much , and totally destroyed my maple life, I can't do any bosses now.

It's not funny nexon, Could you change it to the old kanna , I don't need any party buffs.
    all the classes are enhanced one by one and patch by patch, why kanna nerf so much in one patch? nearlly half of my dmg has gone.
    I shall watch and see, I just don't want to waste my money on her now.

Sherri