[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Goodbye MS

ThorinoxThorinox
Reactions: 480
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I hate to see this game go, but I am officially done with this game. I have spent 12 years on this game, and then when an event comes about to AFK in it, I get banned for it. I have summited tickets and talked to a live person. And all I get is the same BS every single time. So to all of you out there. Watch yourselves, because you can get banned for no darn reason and they will not even care. I asked to have them look at the activity logs and they will not even bother. 12 years down the drain and THOUSANDS of dollars down the drain. So to all you newbies here, better watch out!
SherriCatoooloooPissedOffMaplersAngelicaxoxoSlimesLilyflowerSlicedTime

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    At this point, I won't be recommending this game to any of my friends nor will I spend any cash.
    If anything, it will be for Mabinogi, not MapleStory and even then I'm boycotting Mabinogi's gachapons.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Sherri wrote: »
    At this point, I won't be recommending this game to any of my friends nor will I spend any cash.
    If anything, it will be for Mabinogi, not MapleStory and even then I'm boycotting Mabinogi's gachapons.

God...my friend might actually convince me to go back to Mabi. Nexon won't be seeing my money regardless.
    LilyflowerSherri
  • SnowieeSnowiee
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited December 2017
    So you guys are leaving Maplestory to go support the same company that made you leave in the first place? What's the logic in that?
    ArgentPissedOffSherriRennnMaplersAKradianSafetDK
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    funny thing is in an interview, the NA CEO said he wanted to make games more about the players and less about money.
    SherriLilyflowerSlicedTime
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    My instincts tell me that soon enough, what happened to Combat Arms, will happen to Maplestory Global. Nexon no longer publishes Combat Arms, it was handed to another game publisher
    Lilyflower
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited December 2017
    My instincts tell me that soon enough, what happened to Combat Arms, will happen to Maplestory Global. Nexon no longer publishes Combat Arms, it was handed to another game publisher

I mean if nexon is this bad, surely another publisher won't stoop this low? Is the grass really greener on the other side? I don't play CA but they are apparently thinking about a classic CA but need 100k votes to do it (12k so far). If another publisher is willing to bring back a classic maplestory server then I'm all for it.
  • Games_Of_ChanceGames_Of_Chance
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2017
    ShadEight wrote: »

I mean if nexon is this bad, surely another publisher won't stoop this low? Is the grass really greener on the other side? I don't play CA but they are apparently thinking about a classic CA but need 100k votes to do it (12k so far). If another publisher is willing to bring back a classic maplestory server then I'm all for it.

Or if Nexon NA would just sell maplestory to another publisher. So much easy money to be made off this game, so many easy issues to fix, so many loyal players to be brought back with decent change.

I LOVE referencing Jagex and their bringing back the Oldschool 2007 version of Runescape. They literally go to the community for almost any all changes outside of serious game health, bugs, and seasonal events. They are literally leading the gaming world in how to treat their customers. Even content worked on for MONTHS is polled to the community in game. I don't play, but they have my permanent respect as a gamer.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2017
    Liar. You'll be back for Illium. 12 years is obviously an addiction problem, there's no running away from this game.

For one time i have to agree with u
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    funny thing is in an interview, the NA CEO said he wanted to make games more about the players and less about money.

More games wouldn't mean more money if they treat them the same..
    Lilyflower
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    While all players we have are valuable and important we don't need to know who is quitting and not. Threads that announce departure from the game are not productive for the overall health of the community and will get a thread lock. As for the status on your account it's not in my place to get into that. Good luck with everything. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.
This discussion has been closed.