[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Has anyone tried to...

DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
Reactions: 8,980
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Has anyone tried to reach out to Nexon Korea to inform them or update them on the current state of Global? I would assume they would know or are updated on the status of the game they own.
KeiangelLilyflowerSherri

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    eh, no idea actually.

I'd rather someone contact the CEO or pres of Nexon NA first to tell them how terribly Maple is being handled, especially now with the ban issue. The people that decided this was "indeed the correct course of action" should be punished.
    SherridarikKeiangel
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    edited December 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    eh, no idea actually.

I'd rather someone contact the CEO or pres of Nexon NA first to tell them how terribly Maple is being handled, especially now with the ban issue. The people that decided this was "indeed the correct course of action" should be punished.

All I know is the old CEO had to resign due to controversy, and the new guy seems to be about the players not micro transactions. Maybe he himself isn’t told the full details when it’s time to report back to him.
    Lilyflower
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited December 2017
    I was actually already making plans to contact the CEO and give a comprehensive breakdown of some of the biggest problems with the handling of maplestory over the last few months, with the current stance and handling of the ban bot as the main issue (because banning new and old players that are innocent isn't good for the game or company and scares future customers away) and the lack of NA player requested modifications (as well as obvious lack of communication) but I've just been waiting for a day that I have the time to seek out their contacts and compile a good overview and documentation of the whole situation.
    Sherrichooz
    edited December 2017
    nexon doesn't care. Go spend time with friends and family this holiday.

Ok
    LilyflowerSherriDemonluck
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Seems to me that the heads of Nexon Korea have about as much regard for American players as Colombian drug lords have for American junkies. Even if you manage to find who to contact, they're unlikely to listen to, or read, anything you have to say.

The one voice they hear loud and clear is the sound of the cash register.
    If Christmas sales / DMT / Marvel / Philo do significantly worse this year than previous years, then they will know GMS players are unhappy / quitting.
    If the amount of cash flowing in remains the same, they (and Nexon America) will know all those "we'll quit" cries are empty threats.
    In my opinion.
    YinYangXSherriArgentSlicedTimeSlayerJBooberpuppyLotusBlackLilyflower
    edited December 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Seems to me that the heads of Nexon Korea have about as much regard for American players as Colombian drug lords have for American junkies. Even if you manage to find who to contact, they're unlikely to listen to, or read, anything you have to say.

The one voice they hear loud and clear is the sound of the cash register.
    If Christmas sales / DMT / Marvel / Philo do significantly worse this year than previous years, then they will know GMS players are unhappy / quitting.
    If the amount of cash flowing in remains the same, they (and Nexon America) will know all those "we'll quit" cries are empty threats.
    In my opinion.

The thing with this is, I believe they are empty threats. Then again, they can't quit if they're falsely banned. Perhaps thats what theyll attribute low cashflow, the recent mass bannings.
    LilyflowerSherri
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    I feel like at this point, Nexon is trying to ignore us lol
    Lilyflower
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited December 2017

YOU go spend time with family instead of annoying us on the forum.

SlayerJBooberpuppy
  • pandabunniespandabunnies
    Reactions: 1,955
    edited December 2017
    Daxterbeer wrote: »

YOU go spend time with family instead of annoying us on the forum.

But whining is what he lives for!
    SlayerJ
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited December 2017
    Maybe if ya'll would stop spending real money on gear, or buying stuff from dupers. "Not knowing" isn't a valid excuse anymore. It's pretty clear which gear is not legit, and if you choose to risk it, then that's on you =o And anyone spending real $$$ on gear, well, that's against the ToS, so if you didn't hack, and got banned, maybe you weren't as sly as you thought you were? ~Scroll your own~
    Lilyflower
    edited December 2017
    Maybe if ya'll would stop spending real money on gear, or buying stuff from dupers. "Not knowing" isn't a valid excuse anymore. It's pretty clear which gear is not legit, and if you choose to risk it, then that's on you =o And anyone spending real $$$ on gear, well, that's against the ToS, so if you didn't hack, and got banned, maybe you weren't as sly as you thought you were? ~Scroll your own~

irrelevant to the topic
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2017
    haa i remember when someone said the following...
    Its probably a good thing that nexon promoted jungsoo lee someone from within who has extensive experience with its games. even better that its someone whos familiar with nexon america and american gaming habits in general, for news of this type, we often hear about someone from outside the company or outside gaming altogether landing the gig. this transition seems like it will go much more smoothly and not result in major changes to the way nexon america handles its games.

months after that...

how a lot of players felt reading the memo from "the savage"
    1459009638490.jpg

i wonder whats next tho this is entertaining
  • xLawLietxxLawLietx
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2017
    good question is the following was with my regular store selling in the market and the maintenance came and I got dc but now I enter and are not my items that I had in the regular store to someone else has passed and how do I solve it?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    edited December 2017

I literally never bought pre-made gears, and told everyone i knew to not buy pre-made gears.
    I have farmed, scrolled and potted all my gear my self.

as a result I have never had items removed due to dupe removals.

bans aren't even happening because of dupes, it's something more stupid than that.