[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[v.190] Known Issues

Comments

• SafetDKSafetDK
    Reactions: 345
    edited December 2017
    SafetDK wrote: »
    I found a bug... when im +20 levels higher from a mob it doesnt drop mesos or nothing at all... can we fix this so we start playing again instead of being logged off?

We are alot of people who bpycuts you untill this gets fixed or nerfed in a fair way. Plz respond ty

This is intentional, and it's been a part of the game for a while now.

(comment redacted)

But ye it stay this way, people will quit. Have fun regrouping us who only went back on ms for reboot AGAIN.

Moderator Note: Be respectful to other forum users
    Lilyflower
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    duelghost wrote: »
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    Well, where are the fixes? Some of these bugs shouldn't take too much work to fix, but yet haven't been. Like the crusader codex button missing, or Cadena's weapons not dropping. Other things people are upset about apparently require Nexon to be contacted, but why are these bugs not fixed yet?

Almost a whole week went by and none of these have been fixed yet. Is the letter from SavageAce to imply nothing will be fixed until the 15th?

Some fixes have been made with the recent minor patch, I don't think they'll fix the rest until the 15th.

I know lol I posted that yesterday before the maintenance was announced.
  • BigBlackCannoneerBigBlackCannoneer
    Reactions: 650
    edited December 2017
    2 issues i found, i got a commerci sword instead of a commerci chain after the questline with my cadena(dont know if this will be fixed with the weapon drop fix). also for some reason my macro skills dont actually go after one another 9-10 times
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I found another bug. I noticed that blaster's gauge window thing is bugged. Whenever you use that skill that makes an additional explosion after the main attacking skill, the bullets in the barrel don't all disappear. The first two disappear, but the last three don't. The tick marks also don't decrease back down to zero either because they always show that I'm at five even after I use Bunker Buster. I haven't reached 4th job on it yet so I don't know what the window looks like. I'm assuming I get one more bullet slot according to the window and if that's true then I'm sure the last slot also won't disappear after using that extra attack. This must have happened after the v. 190 update or after that minor update where they fixed Cadena's skills because I know for a fact that it wasn't before that because I played blaster before Cadena came out and the window and counter were working fine.

EDIT: Got to 4th job and can confirm that the issue still persists. However, I also noticed that when I relog, it "fixes" itself and acts normally again, but after playing for a while, it starts glitching out again. Now, when I play, the gauge still doesn't go down after using Bunker Buster and the bullet slots in the chamber don't disappear and this time, none of them disappear. It still has that explosion animation when they're used up, but visually, they don't disappear.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited December 2017
    Stallben wrote: »
    I found another bug. I noticed that blaster's gauge window thing is bugged. Whenever you use that skill that makes an additional explosion after the main attacking skill, the bullets in the barrel don't all disappear. The first two disappear, but the last three don't. The tick marks also don't decrease back down to zero either because they always show that I'm at five even after I use Bunker Buster. I haven't reached 4th job on it yet so I don't know what the window looks like. I'm assuming I get one more bullet slot according to the window and if that's true then I'm sure the last slot also won't disappear after using that extra attack. This must have happened after the v. 190 update or after that minor update where they fixed Cadena's skills because I know for a fact that it wasn't before that because I played blaster before Cadena came out and the window and counter were working fine.

EDIT: Got to 4th job and can confirm that the issue still persists. However, I also noticed that when I relog, it "fixes" itself and acts normally again, but after playing for a while, it starts glitching out again. Now, when I play, the gauge still doesn't go down after using Bunker Buster and the bullet slots in the chamber don't disappear and this time, none of them disappear. It still has that explosion animation when they're used up, but visually, they don't disappear.

That's been a thing for many months, it's just an uncommon / rare occurrence. Never figured out what causes it to act that way.
  • StallbenStallben
    Reactions: 1,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    Stallben wrote: »

That's been a thing for many months, it's just an uncommon / rare occurrence. Never figured out what causes it to act that way.

Really? Wow, of all the times I've played Blaster, I've never once seen this and it didn't start happening to me till just recently, so I figured the new update was to blame. Well, at least I know it's been an issue so hopefully Nexon knows about it. I'm getting tired of counting my revolving cannon discharges on my own. I haven't seen anyone else mention it, so I thought I was the only one.
This discussion has been closed.