[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Love Maple

Genshu069Genshu069
Reactions: 320
edited December 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I'm really looking forward to any event that may be coming. :)

Comments

• Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited December 2017
    Oh, you sweet, sweet summer child.
    You must be new here.
    DarkPassengerエビーYinYangXPirateIzzyMageOfBattlesShadowParadoxFennekinSlicedTimeArgentCatooolooo
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    youll soon be woke
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited December 2017
    You are in for a rude awakening, my friend.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    (sigh) Enjoy the game how you see fit dont let anyone tell you different, enjoy the events and take in the sites, also mind the trolls...they have been hyper as of late.

But most of all have fun and welcome to maplestory!
  • Games_Of_ChanceGames_Of_Chance
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2017
    Krimlock wrote: »
    (sigh) Enjoy the game how you see fit dont let anyone tell you different, enjoy the events and take in the sites, also mind the trolls...they have been hyper as of late.

Trolls? The entire community in uproar over preposterous changes is trolling?
    Retr0_SlicedTimeSuperSaiyan3
  • YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2017
    Genshu069 wrote: »

welcome i hope you enjoy your time mapling
    by the way if you want to have a great time play in bera for example its full of nice people (i think)
    also whatever you do... dont touch that red button all the way down in the world selection window if you do..
    you're gonna have a bad time
    87e.gif
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited December 2017
    Yakudle wrote: »
    Genshu069 wrote: »

welcome i hope you enjoy your time mapling
    by the way if you want to have a great time play in bera for example its full of nice people (i think)
    also whatever you do... dont touch that red button all the way down in the world selection window if you do..
    you're gonna have a bad time
    87e.gif

Bera's too full. Play on Khroa instead. <3
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    edited December 2017
    (sigh) Enjoy the game how you see fit dont let anyone tell you different, enjoy the events take in the sites, also mind the trolls...they have been hyper as of late
    Krimlock wrote: »

Trolls? The entire community in uproar over preposterous changes is trolling?

You mean changes people knew was coming for six months? look anything that came out NOW people have know about for 6 months now i was prepared for it only reason people are outlashing now is cause with that nexon finally fixes something and people are outraged XD boss runs reduced to 1 a day is not bad, as i said before there are other bosses you can do 2x a day and some you can straight up do all day long if you so choose for elixirs.

But out right telling someone you going to have a bad time cause they are new to the game and its bad and etc etc is just trolling.
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    edited December 2017
    ^
    Huh. I wonder who's the troll here...
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    edited December 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    ^
    Huh. I wonder who's the troll here...

Yeah cause telling someone to have fun is trolling yeah sure?
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Ehh everyone will stop having their temper tantrums soon enough and go back to the way everything used to be this happens every game update.

Nexon patches>something breaks>community rages>nexon makes a semi fix and throw out a few compensation boxes>community goes about daily grind as before>repeat!

So welcome to maplestory and if you can choose bera and if you must go to reboot hold on to your bum!
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    edited December 2017
    That's why nexon can get away with it everytime. 'couse of peeps like you ^.
    I agree. This game is fun. IF, and only IF, you're not try harding it. Like IF you're not funding any char, IF you're not aiming for very end game bosses, IF you'are a casual who plays a char 'till level 60 and then drops the game for another year. Yeah. I'd call that fun, ya know. A lil bit of come back does you good.
    But if you're actually trying to play the game as intended, which means leveling up as many chars as possible, which can add up to hundreds of hours of farming, grinding, merching and whatnot, then no, the game is not bringing that much joy. Especially when you can't afford to kish/bish/ yourself and god forbid FT and FS to make grinding and farming easier.
    The game is fun up to a point. After which the monotony creeps in and you do it becose you HAVE to. Not becose you want to.
    The current event is the perfect example.
    Do i really want to level up not one, but two chars to level 200 w/o the skills/buffs/equips i've said above? No, no i don't.
    Do i have to? Yes i do.
    Will i enjoy doing so? Will i enjoy a carpal tunnel syndrome. Don't think so, no.
  • LadysioLadysio
    edited December 2017
    Retr0_ wrote: »
    That's why nexon can get away with it everytime. 'couse of peeps like you ^.
    I agree. This game is fun. IF, and only IF, you're not try harding it. Like IF you're not funding any char, IF you're not aiming for very end game bosses, IF you'are a casual who plays a char 'till level 60 and then drops the game for another year. Yeah. I'd call that fun, ya know. A lil bit of come back does you good.
    But if you're actually trying to play the game as intended, which means leveling up as many chars as possible, which can add up to hundreds of hours of farming, grinding, merching and whatnot, then no, the game is not bringing that much joy. Especially when you can't afford to kish/bish/ yourself and god forbid FT and FS to make grinding and farming easier.
    The game is fun up to a point. After which the monotony creeps in and you do it becose you HAVE to. Not becose you want to.
    The current event is the perfect example.
    Do i really want to level up not one, but two chars to level 200 w/o the skills/buffs/equips i've said above? No, no i don't.
    Do i have to? Yes i do.
    Will i enjoy doing so? Will i enjoy a carpal tunnel syndrome. Don't think so, no.

lol wut m8?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    Ladysio wrote: »
    Ehh everyone will stop having their temper tantrums soon enough and go back to the way everything used to be this happens every game update.

Nexon patches>something breaks>community rages>nexon makes a semi fix and throw out a few compensation boxes>community goes about daily grind as before>repeat!

So welcome to maplestory and if you can choose bera and if you must go to reboot hold on to your bum!

the letter from the producer breaks that chain, it's now
    Nexon patches>something breaks>community rages>Nexon does nothing and stands by it.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

Nexon patches>something breaks>community rages>Nexon does nothing and stands by it.

and people wonder why a lot of us are angry. Or even on a quit until something happens. -glares at illium- STAHP TEMPTING ME YOU AWESOME LOOKING CLASS
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »

and people wonder why a lot of us are angry. Or even on a quit until something happens. -glares at illium- STAHP TEMPTING ME YOU AWESOME LOOKING CLASS

you know you dont have to stop playing, the statement is not buying any nx stuff.
  • LadysioLadysio
    edited December 2017
    Yep nobody is putting a gun to your head and saying play and pay but yet people continue to play and pay.

Its almost as if *gasp* people like playing the game.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    Yep nobody is putting a gun to your head and saying play and pay but yet people continue to play and pay.

Its almost as if *gasp* people like playing the game.

it's not the game that's bad, nobody is saying the game is bad, its the management that's bad.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    anyone that denies this game is not a huge grind and rng fest is kidding themselves

this isn't due the maplestory design (maplestory is actually a great game btw), but how nexon korea shoehorns every exclsuive content in gms to be a massive cash cow because of the way the spending community has shapen

the business aspect has no care for the casual players, so you can keep doing that if you like