[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

If you got the mic at the MapleStory Fest Q&A...

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited April 2018 in General Chat
... what would you tell or ask the dev team?

Sadly, not all of us can go to the MapleStory Fest in LA on the 14th, and ask our burning questions or make our brilliant suggestions directly to the developers.
But the GMS Community team is here to try and make up for that.

So here's how this thread works:
- Write ONE question or suggestion per post. (You can make multiple posts if you have multiple questions or ideas)
- Try to keep it short and clear. I mean, you wouldn't read an entire essay out loud if you were going to the Fest, right? You can, in addition to the short text, link to a thread that details the idea.

Everybody, whether they write their own ideas or are just reading, should "Like" or "Insightful" any questions/ideas that they agree should be asked. (Please don't create multiple accounts or ask all your friends to register just to "like" your question. We can tell when that's done and it might lead to forum warnings and bans)
Try to avoid answering others' questions or opening a discussion, because the thread could quickly derail or explode.

We, the Community team, will endeavor to make sure that the devs see, and respond to, those questions or ideas that get the most interest here, even if by some chance nobody who does get the mic at the Fest speaks of the same topic.
scholar624InvulgoMewBlueberry

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited April 2018
    wheres hekaton?
    SlicedTimechaoscauserCatoooloooMewBlueberryMageOfBattlesazzacurabumbertyr
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited April 2018
    My RED HOT BURNING Question would be... B)

Will Nexon ever get back to the F2P model that is massively popular in Reboot and Fortnite who adopted Nexon's old model of allowing players to pay cash for cosmetics and clothes while letting everyone have a fair shake at the end game?

This model is proven massively successful for Nexon in the past, on Reboot, and Fortnite.
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Would nexon america ever consider adding; Rebirth Flames / Bonus Stats and 25 Star Force Enhancements to make the lifes of F2P players easier , as well as to balance out the economy ? *By making every item unique and different and thus giving it more value; and making the higher level sets worth getting.

Thread Link : Rebirth Flames / Bonus Stats & 25 Star Force Enhancements
    azzacura
  • GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited April 2018
    When will Crimsonwood Keep PQ be available again.
    PhantomMasterThiefSlicedTimeCatoooloooRandomTKOUserRedazzacuraTraveler5577
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    When will maplestory be great again? if ever as in not feeling like a single player game
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Would you ever consider making Cash items tradeable between the players ?
    Like selling Red ,Black , Bonus Potential cubes in the auction house, and pets.
    CatoooloooRandomTKOazzacura
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited April 2018
    Why is Gollux shop one item restriction? Removing the restriction all together or raising the cap, or putting the earrings into the drop table . All of these would remedy the situation of the poor folks who have lost their superior rings or earrings in Reboot (and normal worlds)
    CatoooloooPhantomMasterThiefSlicedTimeRandomTKO
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    Would you be willing to revamp or improve the Nebulite system by increasing drop of boxes, removing fusion tickets and making Nebulite fusion only have a meso cost (and maybe revamping the fusion system to allow you to fuse nebs that are already applied to equipments with non applied nebs).

(to substitute the loss of tickets they can bring back the alien cube and revamp it to work on weapons with nebs on them too)
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited April 2018
    Nexon if you are even slightly considering the 25 star system please don't, I feel it would be better to implement a new system that adds on top of all existing systems without ruining the gearing meta especially tyrant gears.
  • NyvorNyvor
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited April 2018
    When are we actually getting the new and smooth UI for Cash shop?

----

Moderator note: One topic per post, please. Also, your other topic was already posted by someone else. Please "Like" their post.
    PhantomMasterThiefCybke
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited April 2018
    Will you guys ever clean up demon avenger's 5th job woes? most of the 5th job skills can't be used, either because they make little difference or are a hassle to rotate into skill rotations and are extremely punishing that using it is just plain silly cause you'll kill yourself no matter how much practice and tricks u try to incorporate... it is simply fail.

I have always regarded Demon avengers as a tanking type class and I sure don't feel even remotely tanky i would gladly give back 50% of the damage 5th jobs add to our class for more survivability and increased functionality.. summon defender of the demons (summon Mastema) plz she is soo weak when summoned she might as well be a toggle/always on and demonic frenzy limits healing far too much to be truly useful. Demonic frenzy is purely suicidal. followed by our charge skill demonic blast which i don't even understand how to even fit it into my skill kit, its aoe is very small and to deal it's burst damage you pay an overly high price as it chugs away at your health, is extremely hard to rotate into your build successfully, make that impossible to rotate in with demonic frenzy double the hp drain is just bonkers. 0 use in any scenario unfortunately.

Oh my bad demonic blast and demonic frenzy excel in one department and that is being top of the dps chart when attacking a target dummy that can't fight back OHHH!
    Argent
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2018
    How did Nexon come to the conclusion that changing Haku's Blessing to a flat magic attack buff was the best possible solution to the complaints about the skill?

We were told that Nexon would continue to monitor Kanna's performance and community feedback, and yet 6 months later we have heard nothing from Nexon despite constant criticism that the change not only failed to address the original complaints about the party effect but it simultaneously tanked Kanna's individual damage.

How much more time and information does Nexon need before deciding to properly address this issue?

In short, what was Nexon thinking when they made the decision to nerf Haku the way they did?
    TsundereKyu
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Will we be getting Fairy Bros' Daily Gift?
    Link : Fairy Bros' Daily Gift
    Catoooloooazzacura
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Would nexon consider making a Master Craftsman's / Meister Cubes equivalent of Bonus Potetial Cubes as well as putting 5 or more Bonus cubes in the Reward Points shop ?
    Thread : RP Bonus Potential Cubes
    MisterKrekelArlongCatoooloooRandomTKOazzacura
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Would nexon consider changing how Reward points function to be more like what they are in KMS ?, like being able to use Full Reward points as payment on certain cash items , for example : Pets, Cash clothing.
    Thread : Better Reward Points
    MisterKrekelCatoooloooRandomTKOazzacuraCybke
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    If I were given the mic, you can expect some drunk karaoke singing @_@.

But seriously, I would ask items that cannot be PSOKed (Reverse, Timeless, Abyss, Fearless and event shop rings as well Sweetwater) to be tradable within the account.
    ZombieOkami
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Nyvor wrote: »
    When are we actually getting the new and smooth UI for Cash shop?

----

Moderator note: One topic per post, please. Also, your other topic was already posted by someone else. Please "Like" their post.

I play KMS and prefer the GMS cash shop..
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited April 2018
    When will Classic Maple server come?
    RyoMan
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I understand different regions are different but why are we missing core upgrade paths like flames and 25 starforce?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2018
    Will they take steps to market the game, so it can reach further and attract attention of a wider audience, and has their target market changed through maplestory's development, or would they still consider it a kid's game?
    azzacura