[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory FEST Applications Open!

Comments

• hidekisloverhidekislover
    Reactions: 700
    edited April 2018
    will there be a second wave of invites? if so, when will they be distributed?
  • MattyMatty
    Reactions: 2,120
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    will there be a second wave of invites? if so, when will they be distributed?

April 4th according to the letter.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited April 2018
    There is still a second wave? If so, are there other waves?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited April 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    There is still a second wave? If so, are there other waves?

probably just 2 since the event is next week
  • bbGapbbGap
    Reactions: 300
    Hey Arwoo, I was wondering if you or someone else could help me. I received my rejection email from you guys about Maplestory Fest but the email was not addressed to my character name. I just want to make sure that if I am rejected or not accepted, it was based off my character and not someone else's, since there was certain criteria being judged. Please if anyone can help me or get me in contact with Arwoo that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!
  • MarisaKirisameMarisaKirisame
    Reactions: 500
    edited April 2018
    if there's no announcement about Maplestory 2 coming out this year I'm going to be not happy
    edited April 2018
    bbGap wrote: »
    Hey Arwoo, I was wondering if you or someone else could help me. I received my rejection email from you guys about Maplestory Fest but the email was not addressed to my character name. I just want to make sure that if I am rejected or not accepted, it was based off my character and not someone else's, since there was certain criteria being judged. Please if anyone can help me or get me in contact with Arwoo that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!

if they sent it to your email, it's safe to assume it's your character.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited April 2018

they have rejection emails? My inbox is empty and my account history is clean of any bans and I play daily.
    edited April 2018

they have rejection emails? My inbox is empty and my account history is clean of any bans and I play daily.

Yep, I got two rejection emails in the same day, presumably from the 2 waves of acceptances.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited April 2018

Yep, I got two rejection emails in the same day, presumably from the 2 waves of acceptances.

I wonder what an empty mailbox means. My email can accept emails and I didn't misspell my email on the application.
    edited April 2018

I wonder what an empty mailbox means. My email can accept emails and I didn't misspell my email on the application.

They may not be finished or it went to spam folder
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited April 2018
    spam folder is empty
  • YoshumariYoshumari
    Reactions: 2,075
    edited April 2018
    spam folder is empty

I got a reject letter too... don't sweat it. LOL

Y.K.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    edited April 2018
    Yoshumari wrote: »
    spam folder is empty

Y.K.

difference between rejected for being not eligible or just to many ppl?
    edited April 2018
    Yoshumari wrote: »
    spam folder is empty

Y.K.

difference between rejected for being not eligible or just to many ppl?

Probably too many people to reach out to, you may get your rejection email by next week, I would assume acceptance would come first.
  • TalegasTalegas
    Reactions: 600
    Hello, not sure if this is a good post to ask but I got the email invite to go to Maplestory Fest! Problem is though I never got the memo that you need to accept it before the end of April 4th so I accepted the invite and got my tickets to go on April 6th.

Could I still go or is it to late? It worries me I'm super happy to go but not sure that I can't anymore.
  • ArwooArwoo
    Reactions: 17,755
    edited April 2018
    Hey Talegas!

You're still eligible so no worries!
    Talegas
  • TalegasTalegas
    Reactions: 600
    edited April 2018
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hey Talegas!

You're still eligible so no worries!