[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Commerci Union sweetwater equipment

MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
Reactions: 510
edited May 2018 in General Chat
I understand you can only get sweetwater equip from Commerci union quests,
Can someone explain how do I get to the bosses that drop the sweetwater equips, and is there a minimum attack range / HP required to have a chance to defeat them?
Also, what is the minimum level required to enter?
Thanks

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    pretty sure every area after herb garden in the Solo Voyage Trade will summon the either V1 or V2 of the bosses Grossopolppo and Leviathan

I'd say have at least 1 ~1.5m range to clear V2 Leviathan

also Commerci Union Trade PQ (which can be done after you unlock herb garden) has better chance of getting equipment drops than solo, can only be done in partys of 3 people, people generally take turns on who loots.

also going to tell you now, the bosses are not effected by drop rate boosts because of technical reasons I'm not sure you will understand.
  • zoutzakjezoutzakje
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited May 2018
    1-1.5 mill range is a bit overkill. A few hundred thousand clean range should be enough, it'll just take you longer. Just keep a bunch of those anti-ailment potions ready or whatever they're called. Leviathan V2 will keep using a skill that prevents you from using any attack moves for a period of time, which can get annoying without those potions.
    Minimum required lvl should be 140
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited May 2018
    So to enter the bosses that drop Sweetwater, I need to do pre-quest in Herb garden? And to defeat the bosses I'd need 1million range or a bit less if I am patient?
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    So to enter the bosses that drop Sweetwater, I need to do pre-quest in Herb garden?

no, you need to do the commerci quest chain, then when you go to do commerci voyages you need to have gotten upto or beyond the herb Town voyage. the bosses will spawn in the voyages.

here's a video of the quest chain

Lastly my biggest and most important word of advice regarding Commerci, Do Not overspend your Denero. you need at least 5 denero to do a commerci Voyage, if you spend denero and end up will less than 5 then you will only be able to grab a stimulus supply of 5 Denero ONCE, if you over spend a second time you will be locked out of this content if you didnt make it up to Herb town to unlock Commerci Union Trade. My advice to you is to always make sure you have 20 extra denero more than what you spend to prevent you from being locked out of commerci.