[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Which class should I main?

HeokiHeoki
Reactions: 300
in General Chat
I can't decide between Thunder Breaker, Buccaneer, Demon Slayer and Lumi.

I already have an Evan and a Bishop, but I was looking for something to main. I was going to do Bishop but I changed my mind.

Out of these which do you think I should main?

I know it's all up to personal preference, but I just came back after a few years break and don't really know what's strong anymore.

Comments

• PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited June 2018
    Both Thunder Breaker and Buccaneer have very low durability (low defense, not to mention TB doesn't have perm 100% stance).
    I would choose between either Lumi or Demon Slayer. They're both good mobbers, and have good utilities against bosses as well.
    Lumi is much better mobber than DS, but DS is better at bossing.
    Both are strong classes, so just choose based on your preference.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited June 2018
    I'd go for Demon Slayer
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited June 2018
    Thunder breaker: Awesome mobber decent bosser squishy like mage with no magic guard.

Bucc: Decent mobber (Excellent after 5th job you just be come run&jump man with LoD) Great bosser WITH stance and a buff everyone loves!

Demon slayer: Great at both

Lumi:...stoped playing after they changed his dps into a stance dance adn then nerfed his teleport into the ground!

I would go for bucc LoD is lazy mans way to grind lol
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    I personally like the Demon Slayer over Lumi due to the changes Lumi got on his light/darkness swapping. As for TBreaker and Bucc - I don't really much care for Bucc's skills and TBreaker eats up MP rather quickly. That and it being squishy, etc makes it hard to boss and grind with.
  • walkerrrwalkerrr
    Reactions: 270
    Go with blaster if you're looking for a strong and fun class