[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Please, re-balance Party Quests

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited June 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
In both the experience and rewards to gain from them. The level to enter most of the pq's is rather high but their rewards are low level and virtually of no use at a higher level. Please fix this issue. Some of us would like to see pq's become a thing to do again rather than just grinding out in the world in the same spot as others.
SlicedTimeAcgnoliasmileycatWZrk

Comments

• AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited June 2018
    If they could bring back old monster carnival, that would be great, I legit loved that.
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited June 2018
    I guess no one cares about PQ's anymore, based on the number of responses so far
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    I guess no one cares about PQ's anymore, based on the number of responses so far

ironically many keep bringing them up as a reason for a single world merging....
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    edited June 2018
    DSpellGuy wrote: »
    Acgnolia wrote: »

ironically many keep bringing them up as a reason for a single world merging....

This thread and the world merge should be having the most replies right now, I am actually really disappointed that it is true for only one of them, this would of been a good opportunity for a multitude of new ideas or changes to current pqs.