[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

jett vortex jump

QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
Reactions: 700
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
it is crashing my game when used

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited June 2018
    Thanks for the heads up, I was able to replicate the crash on my Jett. Could you tell me a little bit about your character when you triggered the bug?

What was the name of your Jett? What time/date did the crash occur? What server were you on at the time?

(P.S. Just an FYI for next time, please follow the Bug Reporting Guidelines to provide as much info as possible if you come across another bug in the future)
  • QuixoticKnightQuixoticKnight
    Reactions: 700
    edited June 2018
    right after creating a burning character i was hunting gollems in hennesy and when i tried the skill it crashed my game, tested it about 3 times before deciding to not try it again.
    name of jett: Quixoticstep date: 6/20/18 sever: el nido
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    Bug: Game crashing

Steps to reproduce: Using the first job skill vortex jump causes an instant DC.

It seems like skills that teleport your character to a monster are bugged right now. The chief bandit skill that teleports you to a nearby monster also triggers an instant DC.