[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Jetts In need of Skill Changes & Balancing.

JettYTJettYT
Reactions: 540
edited January 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
There might be 1,000 bug's right now, but jett class has been lacking in Damage, Skills, Mobility for the longest. Even when it was first released the 1st-2nd & 3rd job was just useless. The 4th job Bombarder skill was amazing but then removed... Now Jett is completely useless.
This is all that's wrong with it.
1. The skill's in 2nd job have no mobility, no wave clearing, no damage. It has a skill that look's like you can hit the 2nd floor but can't. It also take's like 3 second's total to even use it. Every single mobbing skill in 2nd job need's to be changed.
2. The skill's in 3rd job also have no mobility. It's like sitting still and killing 1 monster taking 4 second's. Every other class can mob better than jett. You think not? Tell me one class that is worst than Jett... you can't.
3. The damage.. I have okay equip's for my level... The range is super super low though. You know those polo & fritto quest's? Where you go inside the yellow portal and kill the monster's for GOOD Exp? Well i can't even kill them! I'm in a Map that the mob's are 10 level's lower than me..... I don't understand that at all.
4. 4th job skill's are even horrible. The bombarder was removed and so many other skill's that are better than the current one's but why? Jett's aren't even OP. Okay maybe before the last couple of update's because for some reason you can Spam Starfall and that was just game breaking. Other than that like where is the damage, where is the Mobbing? Oh it's a Bossing class you say? Oh so we can use one skill like bowman? Nah even bowman's have better Bossing skill's & mobbing skill's than jett.

Now this is all im asking for!
1. Revamp & Change every single skill from 2nd-4th job. Increase the base damage of Jett. Increase the range of the new skill's you add.
2. If you do not do a whole revamp or skill change atleast remove these skills.
3. [ Stellar_Impact.pngStellar Impact Stellar Impact ] -
[Turret_Deployment.png Turret Deployment (Summon)] -
The most USELESS one of all [Cosmic_Upheaval.pngCosmic Upheaval] -
and if you can change this one please do.... no range at all...
[Backup_Beatdown.pngBackup Beatdown (Active)]

Now before everyone comment's
NOTHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED WITH JETT! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?!

Let me ask you this... What level are you? 100+? 189+? 210+?
Exactly. you don't even know the start of the struggle lower level Jett's or even brand new player's who choose Jett...
So don't sit here and say it doesn't need a revamp or skill change. Also try starting brand new, Fresh, new account, new jett. Than tell me how the damage is.

Now Nexon i've been here a good while. Not to loong to know everything just long enough to know when to realize that there is a problem...
I understand that you probably are constantly looking at other stuff or bug's or change's that actually need to be made, but this really need's to be looked at.

Thanks from a,
Concerned Mapler!
Mesos
  1. Jetts need Skill Changes & Balancing?21 votes
    1. Yes
       71% (15 votes)
    2. No
       14% (3 votes)
    3. Never played Jett
       10% (2 votes)
    4. I don't know
       5% (1 vote)
    5. Somewhat
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Cosmic upheaval is useful for mobbing if it actually goes off right. It brings all mobs around you to the point you’re facing.

If Jett has a better mobbing skill like say suborbital bombardier again, then it’d be swell. Stellar impact I believe still crashes you if you use it.

Backup beat down should be reworked to be like suborbital bombardier or eight legged Easton instead of a hurricane type skill where you hold it down.

Suborbital bombardier used to be the best skill in terms of mobbing dps of the time.
    JettYTIvangold
  • JettYTJettYT
    edited January 2018
    Cosmic upheaval is useful for mobbing if it actually goes off right. It brings all mobs around you to the point you’re facing.

If Jett has a better mobbing skill like say suborbital bombardier again, then it’d be swell. Stellar impact I believe still crashes you if you use it.

Backup beat down should be reworked to be like suborbital bombardier or eight legged Easton instead of a hurricane type skill where you hold it down.

Suborbital bombardier used to be the best skill in terms of mobbing dps of the time.

Cosmic Upheaval doesn't even reach ANY 2nd platforms on 90% of any map.
    Yes i miss Suborbital bombardier. Maybe they can lower the Cooldown on it since it did take like 3-4 second's just to cast.
    Exactly backup beatdown is more of a buccaneer skill which Buccaneer's and Corsair's need update's as well.
    ^_^
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited January 2018
    I'm against any major balancing because the way Jett is is pretty fair, (Jett has a 45% base DEX skill, and therefore op), but there's broken things about Jett, such as Vortex Cross's 2nd hit not doing proper damage, missing nodes, etc.

Namely, Vortex Cross Enhance only applies to the 1st use, the 2nd use applies the enhancement, but not the initial 1st hit that a non enhanced vortex cross would do, so you only do 2 lines when using it. (whut?) And 2nd, it also only does 2 hits when moving in a direction other than straight for the first use, and it causes a lot of delay for movement-related attack skills, not to mention, when using it downwards.

Nodes: Lots of missing Nodes. When Starfall had 0 cooldown it was justifiable that it shouldn't have a node to increase it's already OP power with a 0 cooldown. Now, not so much. There's also graphical bugs and Vortex Cross node I don't believe enhances the 2nd use or when using it other than on the ground going straight left or right (also whut?) There's 1 node that uses the starline 3 skill icon (still not fixed) and Starline Node doesn't discribe whether or not the skill applies to all Starline skills, which someone told me it did (it gives 7% final damage, which if it did apply to all starlines, that's really OP but I'm not buying it since when I mained Jett before, my Starline 1 was doing nearly the same damage as Starline 4 with this node active). No Strikeforce Showndown node (I think it was merged to Starforce Salvo because Salvo is 3% final damage rather than the common 2% that most 4th job skills have, but it's not justifiable when Corsair has 2% for Rapid Fire and 2% for Majestic Presence).

Suborbital Strike is an extremely good V skill for Jett to have, the rate that it does damage to normal mobs and to bosses is incredible despite the 50/100 uptime/downtime.

The only balancing I'd like for Jett to have is the ability to attack-cancel Vortex Jump in between skills much cleaner than it does now, (for some reason after getting 3rd job Vortex Jump has more delay and therefore doesn't cancel attacks when using certain skills, such as Stellar Impact, and the 1st use of Vortex Cross), and include a 1 second invincibility after use to prevent colliding into mobs accidentally. It would allow easier dodging when using movement restriction skills like Singularity Shock and Starfall, which I'm mentioning next.

Starfall should have a passive boost now that it's not 0 cooldown, and also have it's cooldown reduced to 30 seconds to fit Explorer Pirate criteria. Their bonus should probably enhance Starforce Salvo's Activation Chance to 25% while on cooldown, significantly boosting their bossing capabilities.

Singularity Shock should also make Jett Invincible for the same time that Jett can't move while using the skill, or allow movement if Vortex Jump is used to attack cancel (currently it doesn't)

The big thing for me about Jett is that KMS has realized the issue with Corsair being squishy and fixed it with several Damage Intake-Reducing skills to make it better at taking hits. Jett needs this too as he takes the same ratio of damage as he would Corsair prior to the balancing, and that puts Jett off balance. But instead of damage reduction I think it could use a guard/dodge chance instead so it doesn't feel too similar. Or maybe make it Unique by increasing his invincibility time after being hit because it hasn't been done to a class before, to like 5 seconds.
  • KurollKuroll
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited January 2018
    most classes need rebalancing. last "rework" was maybe years ago? and nexon are just awful with balancing. whole pirate race is dead. no one really play them aside from cannon. nexon are more focused on new classes than balance old ones. also they focus more on the desireable classes like phantom/warriors/archers
    JettYT
  • JettYTJettYT
    edited January 2018
    AznboiE wrote: »
    I'm against any major balancing because the way Jett is is pretty fair, (Jett has a 45% base DEX skill, and therefore op), but there's broken things about Jett, such as Vortex Cross's 2nd hit not doing proper damage, missing nodes, etc.
    Namely, Vortex Cross Enhance only applies to the 1st use, the 2nd use applies the enhancement, but not the initial 1st hit that a non enhanced vortex cross would do, so you only do 2 lines when using it. (whut?) And 2nd, it also only does 2 hits when moving in a direction other than straight for the first use, and it causes a lot of delay for movement-related attack skills, not to mention, when using it downwards.

Nodes: Lots of missing Nodes. When Starfall had 0 cooldown it was justifiable that it shouldn't have a node to increase it's already OP power with a 0 cooldown. Now, not so much. There's also graphical bugs and Vortex Cross node I don't believe enhances the 2nd use or when using it other than on the ground going straight left or right (also whut?) There's 1 node that uses the starline 3 skill icon (still not fixed) and Starline Node doesn't discribe whether or not the skill applies to all Starline skills, which someone told me it did (it gives 7% final damage, which if it did apply to all starlines, that's really OP but I'm not buying it since when I mained Jett before, my Starline 1 was doing nearly the same damage as Starline 4 with this node active). No Strikeforce Showndown node (I think it was merged to Starforce Salvo because Salvo is 3% final damage rather than the common 2% that most 4th job skills have, but it's not justifiable when Corsair has 2% for Rapid Fire and 2% for Majestic Presence).

Suborbital Strike is an extremely good V skill for Jett to have, the rate that it does damage to normal mobs and to bosses is incredible despite the 50/100 uptime/downtime.

The only balancing I'd like for Jett to have is the ability to attack-cancel Vortex Jump in between skills much cleaner than it does now, (for some reason after getting 3rd job Vortex Jump has more delay and therefore doesn't cancel attacks when using certain skills, such as Stellar Impact, and the 1st use of Vortex Cross), and include a 1 second invincibility after use to prevent colliding into mobs accidentally. It would allow easier dodging when using movement restriction skills like Singularity Shock and Starfall, which I'm mentioning next.

Starfall should have a passive boost now that it's not 0 cooldown, and also have it's cooldown reduced to 30 seconds to fit Explorer Pirate criteria. Their bonus should probably enhance Starforce Salvo's Activation Chance to 25% while on cool down, significantly boosting their bossing capabilities.

Singularity Shock should also make Jett Invincible for the same time that Jett can't move while using the skill, or allow movement if Vortex Jump is used to attack cancel (currently it doesn't)

The big thing for me about Jett is that KMS has realized the issue with Corsair being squishy and fixed it with several Damage Intake-Reducing skills to make it better at taking hits. Jett needs this too as he takes the same ratio of damage as he would Corsair prior to the balancing, and that puts Jett off balance. But instead of damage reduction I think it could use a guard/dodge chance instead so it doesn't feel too similar. Or maybe make it Unique by increasing his invincibility time after being hit because it hasn't been done to a class before, to like 5 seconds.
    Now this is the problem I'm having. You're level 200+ i can say correct? Now when did you make you'r Jett? 2013?
    Now this is what I'm trying to say. Jett from 2nd to 4th job is the biggest struggle i've had on ANY class since they last changed it's skills. You said you have 45% Base Dex... Seriously? The only concern you'r worried about is you becoming more weak or something since you'r already level 200+. I want to actually be able to level the stupid Jett at drake's without having to hit 2 mob's 15 time's just for them to die. Yes 15 times! With any skill. Current level is 73... That's sad because i could 1 hit ko drake's at level 50 on any other class.
    I just want some skill change's and balance's because the main 3rd job skill's have silly cool downs for no reason.
  • MhatMhat
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2018
    Calling cosmic upheaval the worst skill (the turret is by far the worst) makes me think you don't know how to grind with a Jett.
    Jett is an awesome class it skills only needs some improvement so they work a bit smoother.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited January 2018
    JettYT wrote: »
    Now this is the problem I'm having. You're level 200+ i can say correct? Now when did you make you'r Jett? 2013?
    Now this is what I'm trying to say. Jett from 2nd to 4th job is the biggest struggle i've had on ANY class since they last changed it's skills. You said you have 45% Base Dex... Seriously? The only concern you'r worried about is you becoming more weak or something since you'r already level 200+. I want to actually be able to level the stupid Jett at drake's without having to hit 2 mob's 15 time's just for them to die. Yes 15 times! With any skill. Current level is 73... That's sad because i could 1 hit ko drake's at level 50 on any other class.
    I just want some skill change's and balance's because the main 3rd job skill's have silly cool downs for no reason.

I'm level 200+, yes. I made my jett as soon as they got their recent update.
    Jett 2nd-3rd job was the easiest grind ever. Vortex Cross and 1 hit-koing mobs is so easy when you have all the links and legion stats you need (all the Damage% links, Crit %, and Crit DMG+ links, and Dex,ATT,CRIT DMG all filled out in legion grid and lots of S rank+ units and then some). Jett's not the first class you should try if you don't have at least all the damage-increasing link skills already and/or enough legion slots to fill up the mainstat of the character you're training. I was doing somewhere between 20k-50k each line (2x) with vortex cross at golden beach at around level 50 (well enough to 1-hit ko). Falling stars is not your main 3rd job skill. Starline 1-3 are, and the alternative is either Spacial Impact + Vortex Jump animation canceling, or just vortex crossing (with enhancement) around the map (best option imo since I was easily able to 1hit ko with this skill). Jett is only hard for unfunded players (who have their links and legion in line) after 140, when you're attempting to grind in starforce maps.

P.S. stalked a previous reply to someone else and Cosmic Upheaval only pulls monsters behind you and above you (that are also behind you) only. In Silent Swamp, using it on the very bottom pulls the first 3 platforms of mobs to you.
  • JettYTJettYT
    edited January 2018
    AznboiE wrote: »

I'm level 200+, yes. I made my jett as soon as they got their recent update.
    Jett 2nd-3rd job was the easiest grind ever. Vortex Cross and 1 hit-koing mobs is so easy when you have all the links and legion stats you need (all the Damage% links, Crit %, and Crit DMG+ links, and Dex,ATT,CRIT DMG all filled out in legion grid and lots of S rank+ units and then some). Jett's not the first class you should try if you don't have at least all the damage-increasing link skills already and/or enough legion slots to fill up the mainstat of the character you're training. I was doing somewhere between 20k-50k each line (2x) with vortex cross at golden beach at around level 50 (well enough to 1-hit ko). Falling stars is not your main 3rd job skill. Starline 1-3 are, and the alternative is either Spacial Impact + Vortex Jump animation canceling, or just vortex crossing (with enhancement) around the map (best option imo since I was easily able to 1hit ko with this skill). Jett is only hard for unfunded players (who have their links and legion in line) after 140, when you're attempting to grind in starforce maps.

P.S. stalked a previous reply to someone else and Cosmic Upheaval only pulls monsters behind you and above you (that are also behind you) only. In Silent Swamp, using it on the very bottom pulls the first 3 platforms of mobs to you.

There's my point exactly! You said "Easiest grind ever, 1 hit - koing mobs is so easy when you HAVE ALL THE links and legion stats. I said try starting off brand new! No links, no other characters. Then your going to say something like, everyone need's link skills and legion.. " Yes you are right but if i was a brand new mapler how do you think i would feel? Like im doing absolutely nothing. Which i did exactly, made a brand new account for a new youtube series i'm creating.
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    edited January 2018
    There's my point exactly! You said "Easiest grind ever, 1 hit - koing mobs is so easy when you HAVE ALL THE links and legion stats. I said try starting off brand new! No links, no other characters. Then your going to say something like, everyone need's link skills and legion.. " Yes you are right but if i was a brand new mapler how do you think i would feel? Like im doing absolutely nothing. Which i did exactly, made a brand new account for a new youtube series i'm creating.

I said all the links and legion members that you NEED. So, to name them: Kanna, Demon Avenger, Xenon That's just 3. Legion: Any unit that gives DEX, AB, WA, BM or WH optional because of random damage boost, and put them all in DEX and Attack slots. I only named 8 jobs but you can use 7 to keep room for your Jett. The purpose of Legion and Link Skills is to Strengthen your other characters as you play them, and they are usually within the same guideline that any new player who has the right mind to ask for help on how to get stronger without stepping into p2w would utilize. You may not like it, but that's what you're going to need to do to see results for your Jett. You act like maplestory only gives you 1 character slot at the start and that's your problem. You're leaping onto an advanced difficulty character (disreguard how Nexon describes this class's difficulty as 1 dot before "easy" in the class selection screen) and expecting to do lots of damage from the start without taking it slow, and now that you're that far in, it's now a steep climb. Just put Jett on hold and take the time to do the smaller things and watch some video guides on how to train with Jett and you'll see how easy it is to play the class.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I'm not necessarily agreeing/disagreeing with the original poster's suggestions but all non-kms classes are in a constant state of imbalance.

They're either too strong or too weak and never in a good spot.
  • SwordStakerSwordStaker
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited July 2018
    Last weekish I posted an idea for a Jett Revamp that had input from the reddit community and was changed and formed. Initial ideas were formed by me and then edited with input from the reddit community. I have also made some additional changes but now I want to hear the Nexon forum community ideas. I know its less than a 1% chance but if this could be brought to Nexon's attention, we could maybe make the right steps in making classes like Jett and Beast Tamer on par with others. So without further ado, here is my proposed Jett revamp still open to ideas from the community.

Core Aura: Now gives a flat Crit Damage buff. When used on Jett 15% Crit damage at level 2, When linked, gives 10% Crit damage at level 2.

Increase Horizontal Range on Space Walk to put it on par with other flash jumps
    As of now Space Walk has an insane vertical range but nerfed horizontal. Adding back old range will allow for better mobility to return to the class

Reduce End Delay on Vortex Jump for more reliability
    After using Vortex Jump there is a massive amount of end lag before being able to use another one, this change is to rectify this

Galactic Might: At max level, gives a passive 20 Weapon ATT buff.

Reduce delay on Starline 2 for better combo potential

Reduce end delay on Vortex Cross to match Vortex Jump

Bounty Chaser Increase Attack Power for all skills from 25%->30%

Cosmic Shield, Powerstance increase from 20%->100%
    Jett already had high enough stance spread out across 2nd and 4th job, this change gives the stance early on

Reduce delay on Starline 3 for better combo potential

Delpoy Turret attack rate increased. Duration increased to 60 seconds, Cooldown 45 seconds
    This is simply to increase reliability from Deploy Turret

Increase Slipstream Suit to 50% dex from 45%
    Just a flat line increase to Jett

Blaster Overdrive Critcal Rate increased from 15%->20%. Increase weapon ATT 25%->30%
    Buff made to round out numbers and give a flat damage increase to Jett

Clairvoyant Monster DEF Ignored from 25%->30%.
    Buff to help unfunded players and give a base flatline increase

Decrease delay on Starline 4 and allow directional movement
    Starline 4 has the potential to be a good mobbing move while Planet Buster is on cool down but fails to reach that. The whole starline line of attacks just fails at what it needs to do. Decreasing the delay will allow Starline 4 to be more reliable and giving a directional movement i.e up or down will allow for better usability

Increase Damage on Starforce Salvo increase range by 50 to match the old 177 hyper
    The range increase is to give a slight edge over other skills of the same caliber to set it apart and give Jett more range in 4th job

Reduce end delay on Backup Beatdown, increase channel damage to 250% and increase hits to 3, Can now Jump while using this skill, Channel will be canceled when hanging on a rope. Ending lag decreased once channel ends.
    In JMS Backup Beatdown can be used while jumping. In GMS the skill is a joke of a mobbing skill. Skill will be canceled when moving to a rope. Increasing hits will allow for better usability especially on mobs group together like Lucid's golems.

Reduce CD on Starfall to 30 seconds from 60 and while on CD gives a 60% chance to activate an additional attack dealing 300% damage 1 time
    With the 0 CD cooldown fiasco on this skill(which should have stayed) the skill was moved to 60 seconds and its utterly useless. Almost all if not all other like skills in the game have some sort of "buff" then the AoE is on cooldown. This will give Jett more use out of the skill and some benefit for using it

Remove delay on Maple Warrior to bring it into line with other classes
    This one should be obvious

High Gravtiy Remove power stance chance. All stat increase to 30 from 20, Increase passive Boss ATT from 20%->30%
    Stance adding in second job. Increasing Jett's baseline damage

Increase Strikeforce Showdown activation chance to 12% at max level from 10%
    Slightly more activation chance on Strikeforce Showdown to make Starforce Salvo a more viable option than Starline 1 for bossing post 5th job

Giga Blaster at max level also increases weapon attack +30

Invincibility At max level now increases damage by 15% (up from 11%)

Replace Planet Buster guard break hyper at 189 with cooldown cutter reducing cd by 50%
    Replacing a poor hyper with one for more use. Allows for more use out of Planet Buster in later levels

Remove Starforce Salvo range increase hyper at 177, add to baseline and add Hyper to increase number of hits by 2
    Giving more options to Starforce Salvo this will also increase the chance activation of Strikeforce Showdown to better improve Jetts bossing potential

While Bionic Maximizer is active, decrease % hp attacks by 5%
    Slightly more survivability

Reduce Singularity Shocks damage from 800% to 400%, can now activate Singularity Shock while channeling Backup Beatdown or Starforce Salvo. Increase number of monsters hit to 6, Cool down inscreased to 20 seconds.
    This is to increase the bossing potential of Singularity Shock. The skill can be used in the middle of attacking or without. Increasing mob count will add to the effectiveness of mobbing in later levels

Add a boost node for Strikeforce Showdown which at Level 20 increases crit rate and level 40 defense ignore on skill.
    The fact there isn't one is odd to say the least

Gravity Crush can now be used while channeling Backup Beatdown or Starforce Salvo. Increase Singularity Duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds

Added Jett exclusive Skill Core: Core Overload-> At Max level: Create a clone of yourself using the powers of Jett's core. Clone will only copy the abilities Starforce Salvo, Backup Beatdown, Planet Buster, Starline 1,2,3,4. Clone damage is 40% of Jett's damage. Clone lasts for 180 seconds with a 240 second cooldown. Costs:1000 mp, 3000 hp. Clone attacks may also activate Strikeforce Showdown
    Giving Jett a new exclusive skill will increase the overall potential Jett has and set it apart from Corsair interms of the bossing situation.

Edit: Changed Starforce Salvo damage and Strikeforce Showdown to show reflections I missed
  • V0iiDzV0iiDz
    Reactions: 1,030
    Some of the numbers you have (Starforce Salvo and Strikeforce Showdown) are from an older patch presumably from AyumiLove's guide. Ever since Jett's Full map attack was nerfed, they accommodated by having Starforce Salvo is at 300% and Strikeforce Showdown does you one better by being at 420%. Damage percentages are not what need work IMO but the methods of which lines can be outputted. Almost all of Jett's skills do 3 lines and I don't know why. For both mobbing and bossing Line output is low. Though I do agree with some of the end delay changes, they need to have less delay on a lot of their moves. Overall I'd say dial back from tweaking raw stat numbers, as Jett is already pretty loaded and it won't change a lot, ways of outputting more lines will see more improvement from this class since thats all its meant to do, deal damage, yet it lacks, really hard.
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    V0iiDz wrote: »
    Some of the numbers you have (Starforce Salvo and Strikeforce Showdown) are from an older patch presumably from AyumiLove's guide. Ever since Jett's Full map attack was nerfed, they accommodated by having Starforce Salvo is at 300% and Strikeforce Showdown does you one better by being at 420%. Damage percentages are not what need work IMO but the methods of which lines can be outputted. Almost all of Jett's skills do 3 lines and I don't know why. For both mobbing and bossing Line output is low. Though I do agree with some of the end delay changes, they need to have less delay on a lot of their moves. Overall I'd say dial back from tweaking raw stat numbers, as Jett is already pretty loaded and it won't change a lot, ways of outputting more lines will see more improvement from this class since thats all its meant to do, deal damage, yet it lacks, really hard.

Tweaking raw stat numbers, increasing lines, and decreasing end lag will do the job of helping the class do more damage though. Aside from tweaking numbers, the starline skills are the only other thing that need fixing. The way the skills chain together is awkward and the damage the skills do before unlocking nodestones is pretty awful.
    Let's just hope Jett's next 5th job skill is useful because i highly doubt GMS is willing to put in the resources to do more then tweak numbers.
  • V0iiDzV0iiDz
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited June 2018
    Some of the numbers you have (Starforce Salvo and Strikeforce Showdown) are from an older patch presumably from AyumiLove's guide. Ever since Jett's Full map attack was nerfed, they accommodated by having Starforce Salvo is at 300% and Strikeforce Showdown does you one better by being at 420%. Damage percentages are not what need work IMO but the methods of which lines can be outputted. Almost all of Jett's skills do 3 lines and I don't know why. For both mobbing and bossing Line output is low. Though I do agree with some of the end delay changes, they need to have less delay on a lot of their moves. Overall I'd say dial back from tweaking raw stat numbers, as Jett is already pretty loaded and it won't change a lot, ways of outputting more lines will see more improvement from this class since, th
    V0iiDz wrote: »

Tweaking raw stat numbers, increasing lines, and decreasing end lag will do the job of helping the class do more damage though. Aside from tweaking numbers, the starline skills are the only other thing that need fixing. The way the skills chain together is awkward and the damage the skills do before unlocking nodestones is pretty awful.
    Let's just hope Jett's next 5th job skill is useful because i highly doubt GMS is willing to put in the resources to do more then tweak numbers.

I agree starline series should be looked at and IMO Starline 4 should be changed almost entierly due to not feeling impactful as a "finishing move" to the combo so to speak, it plays identically to Starline 3 while doing a little more damage.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Core Aura does need to be changed, but they would have to remove the dust drops and from CS.
  • TrashcantTrashcant
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited June 2018
    Can't Wait
  • JelattiJelatti
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2018
    I'm Jelatti, Lv230 Jett on GMS Scania, Yes, Jett needs changes, it's like pressing the car's gas then instabreaking afterwards, it's none fluid motion by any mean, it's very difficult to train, Cosmis Upheaval is a very decent skills, what I ask is.. let Jett be Jett, Remove all the mini Cooldowns (specially on Planet Buster) and delays such as Singularity Shock's after attack that u need to wait for the animation to finish for example, Jett is full of those and it prevents him being fun, nowdays I train so slowly it's Eye bleeding to watch, my only bright skill of hope is Suborbital Strike, If only it was possible to Keep it up.. even on max Lv then have it somewhat lose the cooldown.. would be amazing.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    They should also let phantom steal some of jett's skills also
  • MagicFoxhairMagicFoxhair
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited June 2018
    This post sounds so ignorant LOOOL
    "Let me ask you this... What level are you? 100+? 189+? 210+?
    Exactly. you don't even know the start of the struggle lower level Jett's or even brand new player's who choose Jett...
    So don't sit here and say it doesn't need a revamp or skill change. Also try starting brand new, Fresh, new account, new jett. Than tell me how the damage is."

Every level 200+ Jett main had to go through that horrible grind. But to say Jetts 3rd job is awful and cosmic upheaval is "USELESS" is just wrong. Jetts 3rd job was actually quite enjoyable compared to other classes and cosmic upheaval is easily one of Jetts best skills.

Aside from that those statements about cosmic upheaval, Jett really is in need of updates. The skills have far too much end lag on most of the skills and lacks the damage to mob / boss efficiently.

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Wish they would just increase the attack speed of the starline skills. There's absolutely no reason why they take so long to fire. Sure when you get all the starlines it's not that bad, but if you have only say starline one and maybe two it's ridiculously slow.