[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

We all want a merge

Comments

  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited June 2018
    This topic will be forever like the paradox of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

    The only thing I can say anymore is, the "good ideas" sound like wishful thinking, saying things will get better without any evidence or any reasoning how things will get better with a merge shows nothing of value. There's no evidence to support that one world with 100+ channels will deter any bots and hackers, saying it will won't convince anyone. Stuff like that, you know? just making claims without objective reasoning behind the claims. And there's no evidence in the past to support the claim either.

    Also, the whole “majority” case doesn’t work, just because a “majority” people want it, doesn’t make it the right course of action. If that way of thinking was how people governed a nation, there would be no order. Sometimes the best ideas aren’t a result of a collective mind, a majority vote.

    The concerns we whom oppose have been generated from a smaller scale which is the recent world transfer and then our subjective reasons of being in a quieter world with little competition for training grounds, etc. the bot reasoning is a reasonable concern because that’s what happened when everyone moved to bera, to continue monopolization, bots followed the people. So that concern was taken from a past event which would result worse on a bigger scale. Simply saying Nexon can ban them doesn’t help, Nexon has tried to do sweeps but innocent players got banned as a result as well, and whatever changes they make to their security system, hackers always find a way.
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,540
    Posts: 596
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Well some KMS servers have 40 channels now..
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018
    This topic will be forever like the paradox of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

    The only thing I can say anymore is, the "good ideas" sound like wishful thinking, saying things will get better without any evidence or any reasoning how things will get better with a merge shows nothing of value. There's no evidence to support that one world with 100+ channels will deter any bots and hackers, saying it will won't convince anyone. Stuff like that, you know? just making claims without objective reasoning behind the claims. And there's no evidence in the past to support the claim either.

    Also, the whole “majority” case doesn’t work, just because a “majority” people want it, doesn’t make it the right course of action. If that way of thinking was how people governed a nation, there would be no order. Sometimes the best ideas aren’t a result of a collective mind, a majority vote.

    The concerns we whom oppose have been generated from a smaller scale which is the recent world transfer and then our subjective reasons of being in a quieter world with little competition for training grounds, etc. the bot reasoning is a reasonable concern because that’s what happened when everyone moved to bera, to continue monopolization, bots followed the people. So that concern was taken from a past event which would result worse on a bigger scale. Simply saying Nexon can ban them doesn’t help, Nexon has tried to do sweeps but innocent players got banned as a result as well, and whatever changes they make to their security system, hackers always find a way.

    I could try to answer each point you made, but right now I just want to ask you a "yes or "no" question. Should every world other then Bera be dead?

    You don't have to agree or disagree with merging everything into Bera, or 2 worlds or whatever, just answer yes, or no.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Posts: 748
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    how has this been allowed to go on so long?
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    how has this been allowed to go on so long?

    The thread, or the time period where nothing has been done to anything about the damage from the world transfer?
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Posts: 748
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    population issues... and maybe the thread too

    It also goes beyond the world transfer unless we just don't care about bacon and grazed because they were dead long before the transfer took even more.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    This topic will be forever like the paradox of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

    The only thing I can say anymore is, the "good ideas" sound like wishful thinking, saying things will get better without any evidence or any reasoning how things will get better with a merge shows nothing of value. There's no evidence to support that one world with 100+ channels will deter any bots and hackers, saying it will won't convince anyone. Stuff like that, you know? just making claims without objective reasoning behind the claims. And there's no evidence in the past to support the claim either.

    Also, the whole “majority” case doesn’t work, just because a “majority” people want it, doesn’t make it the right course of action. If that way of thinking was how people governed a nation, there would be no order. Sometimes the best ideas aren’t a result of a collective mind, a majority vote.

    The concerns we whom oppose have been generated from a smaller scale which is the recent world transfer and then our subjective reasons of being in a quieter world with little competition for training grounds, etc. the bot reasoning is a reasonable concern because that’s what happened when everyone moved to bera, to continue monopolization, bots followed the people. So that concern was taken from a past event which would result worse on a bigger scale. Simply saying Nexon can ban them doesn’t help, Nexon has tried to do sweeps but innocent players got banned as a result as well, and whatever changes they make to their security system, hackers always find a way.

    I could try to answer each point you made, but right now I just want to ask you a "yes or "no" question. Should every world other then Bera be dead?

    You don't have to agree or disagree with merging everything into Bera, or 2 worlds or whatever, just answer yes, or no.

    you right here sir said something so simple and so easy that any one even a child could get it. Its a yes or no question if you feel its wishful thinking you have no place here lmao. We are here to answer the big answer should all the worlds be merge together. Its either yes or no. so thats how we should answer from now on instead of pulling shet out our maples. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited June 2018
    riza wrote: »
    Like I said before in my earlier post give people the option to choose their path in my last post. Also its not insulting people im only pointing out what they said similar to what you did. I am only pointing out that we need a solution and from what we seen most aren't providing solutions only saying we can't. If we can't this thread has no place. it should be taken down and done with while for some reason the only thing I hear is We or I can't. We will have this solution solve once we can say we can and solve the issues. Remember words are powerful and what you say manifest. Now choose to fight thin air or come up with ideas to help everyone be happy. I posted my ideas you post yours instead of posting other people comments. I wont need to post yours cause why would I distract or post a distraction from the topic at hand. I care less about that, I only care for solutions and results. So you can post and find my previous comments and keep posting it. Most people who read it honestly will see some good points and maybe add on like earlier before.

    Didn't seem like you were seriously considering it, with those noticeable sarcastic bits thrown in there. And I actually have a reason to believe people are self-interested and short sighted when they're almost literally saying, "my option is the only way," whereas there's no reason to believe that anyone going against merging anything lacks common sense. If you weren't talking about this crowd with that comment, then next time maybe make it clearer who you are referring to. Also, do you want people to see good points and add on like how I brought up and changed your "bring the korean death team" idea for getting rid of bots? You keep contradicting yourself; do you want me to stop replying to other people's comments or try and address their points in order to advance the discussion? Because for the former, the entire point of a forum is invalidated and for the latter, you seem to dodge the comments that go against merging everything and post a cloudy response.
    riza wrote: »
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    This topic will be forever like the paradox of what happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force.

    The only thing I can say anymore is, the "good ideas" sound like wishful thinking, saying things will get better without any evidence or any reasoning how things will get better with a merge shows nothing of value. There's no evidence to support that one world with 100+ channels will deter any bots and hackers, saying it will won't convince anyone. Stuff like that, you know? just making claims without objective reasoning behind the claims. And there's no evidence in the past to support the claim either.

    Also, the whole “majority” case doesn’t work, just because a “majority” people want it, doesn’t make it the right course of action. If that way of thinking was how people governed a nation, there would be no order. Sometimes the best ideas aren’t a result of a collective mind, a majority vote.

    The concerns we whom oppose have been generated from a smaller scale which is the recent world transfer and then our subjective reasons of being in a quieter world with little competition for training grounds, etc. the bot reasoning is a reasonable concern because that’s what happened when everyone moved to bera, to continue monopolization, bots followed the people. So that concern was taken from a past event which would result worse on a bigger scale. Simply saying Nexon can ban them doesn’t help, Nexon has tried to do sweeps but innocent players got banned as a result as well, and whatever changes they make to their security system, hackers always find a way.

    I could try to answer each point you made, but right now I just want to ask you a "yes or "no" question. Should every world other then Bera be dead?

    You don't have to agree or disagree with merging everything into Bera, or 2 worlds or whatever, just answer yes, or no.

    you right here sir said something so simple and so easy that any one even a child could get it. Its a yes or no question if you feel its wishful thinking you have no place here lmao. We are here to answer the big answer should all the worlds be merge together. Its either yes or no. so thats how we should answer from now on instead of pulling ---- out our maples.

    Nice censor dodging. Besides that, the questions "Should every world other than Bera be dead" and "Should all the worlds be merged together" are unrelated to each other, and that is clearly shown with that last sentence. And regardless of that, you can just scroll through the past 5 or 6 pages to clearly see people's opinions on that matter, and how little evidence and reasoning some of these opinions had behind them.

    Even though that question wasn't directed at me, I'd like to answer it and provide my opinion on how to move forward. I'll put it in a spoiler as to try and not take up too much space with this post and because I feel that my ideas would be better conveyed in a single post. Anyone is more than welcome to point out things that are wrong/can be improved upon. Wall incoming.
    Worlds besides Bera should not be completely dead. My personal opinion on the matter is that they should consolidate the number of worlds on the world select screen; it would help ease confusion for newer players (regardless of if this game is attracting newer players, which it should if it wants to continue being available) and allow them to make a more solid selection. Something like 2 or 3 worlds would do the trick, allowing people to clearly see the games population spread out in an easier to read format. In a best case scenario, Nexon would hold a world transfer event afterwards, in order to allow people to move to more/less populated worlds if they're unhappy with the merges. I'm not for or against having tickets in the cash shop, since while it could help out people that missed the transfer event, it could also be used to manipulate the market between the worlds since inventories would be transferred over as well. In a worst case scenario in which either merges or transfers happen, I just have to hope Nexon chooses to merge the right worlds or leave all worlds open for transfer.

    After that is done, Nexon should deal with 3 of the biggest things that would come up afterwards: bots, server stability, and partying. I said it earlier in the thread, but to be concise, Nexon should make it harder to create accounts to deter people, and should try and find a way to ban more bots in game while not putting regular players at risk. I have no idea how they would do this besides trying to find/implement better security programs, and I personally don't like how they've handled this so far with runes. Besides easing up the load on the server by getting rid of bots, Nexon should at least consider expanding the number of channels (thanks to whoever brought this up, I think it was AKradian at first and Daxter later in the thread). It would help spread out the population, ease concerns about not finding maps (especially during 2x), and possibly make the servers more stable than they are right now. For partying, remove the exp reduction if you choose to train in a party, buff the exp and items given by party quests, buff the exp given by side content like Evo Lab and DI to make them more enticing, and maybe think about buffing drop rates for bosses in parties. I'm not sold entirely on this point though, since I'm not knowledgeable on what drops people look for the most from Damien/Lotus/Lucid (and soon to be Will).
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »
    Worlds besides Bera should not be completely dead. My personal opinion on the matter is that they should consolidate the number of worlds on the world select screen; it would help ease confusion for newer players (regardless of if this game is attracting newer players, which it should if it wants to continue being available) and allow them to make a more solid selection. Something like 2 or 3 worlds would do the trick, allowing people to clearly see the games population spread out in an easier to read format. In a best case scenario, Nexon would hold a world transfer event afterwards, in order to allow people to move to more/less populated worlds if they're unhappy with the merges. I'm not for or against having tickets in the cash shop, since while it could help out people that missed the transfer event, it could also be used to manipulate the market between the worlds since inventories would be transferred over as well. In a worst case scenario in which either merges or transfers happen, I just have to hope Nexon chooses to merge the right worlds or leave all worlds open for transfer.

    It appears we agree then, even the people who wanted a mass merge with Bera wanted another additional world created in case people want to be in dead worlds, and many people agreed with adding additional channels which you say nexon should consider in another paragraph. 1 page ago I think I mentioned I would be happy with 3 worlds as well.Based on the number of worlds you think would do the trick, it seems you have the same beliefs about the population number as many of us that want a merge. If I ever said merge all worlds, without creating an additional one, afterwords then I was wrong to suggest that.

    So just to be clear, there's no such group called the "Korean death squad" or whatever it was called ?
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    WZrk wrote: »
    Worlds besides Bera should not be completely dead. My personal opinion on the matter is that they should consolidate the number of worlds on the world select screen; it would help ease confusion for newer players (regardless of if this game is attracting newer players, which it should if it wants to continue being available) and allow them to make a more solid selection. Something like 2 or 3 worlds would do the trick, allowing people to clearly see the games population spread out in an easier to read format. In a best case scenario, Nexon would hold a world transfer event afterwards, in order to allow people to move to more/less populated worlds if they're unhappy with the merges. I'm not for or against having tickets in the cash shop, since while it could help out people that missed the transfer event, it could also be used to manipulate the market between the worlds since inventories would be transferred over as well. In a worst case scenario in which either merges or transfers happen, I just have to hope Nexon chooses to merge the right worlds or leave all worlds open for transfer.

    It appears we agree then, even the people who wanted a mass merge with Bera wanted another additional world created in case people want to be in dead worlds, and many people agreed with adding additional channels which you say nexon should consider in another paragraph. 1 page ago I think I mentioned I would be happy with 3 worlds as well.Based on the number of worlds you think would do the trick, it seems you have the same beliefs about the population number as many of us that want a merge. If I ever said merge all worlds, without creating an additional one, afterwords then I was wrong to suggest that.

    So just to be clear, there's no such group called the "Korean death squad" or whatever it was called ?

    I do agree with you and anyone else that has seriously considered having multiple worlds besides Reboot after merges happen. My responses in this thread might make it seem like I'm completely against merges or anything of the sort, but that is because I argued against people who wanted to only merge everything (with the numbers argument tailing that logic most of the time). I'm actually all for the idea of having several worlds. And no, there is no Korean death squad, because one of the main deterrents for bots there is the account making process; last time I checked, you need a Korean phone number or SSN to make an account. I don't think they should go as far as asking for a SSN here, but I do think you shouldn't be able to just enter an email and some security questions and be done.
  • lookingforXlookingforX
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 14
    Member
    edited June 2018
    thanks you for your input. happy they are thinking about it.
  • TrystarrTrystarr
    Reactions: 1,340
    Posts: 64
    Member
    edited June 2018
    To reiterate, I still think the best compromise is 2 non-reboot servers: one comprised of nearly or all non reboot servers merged together, second catering to people who want to be apart of a significantly smaller community..
    Maybe the option to transfer to a different server coupled with this event? despite it being next to pointless if they're all merged together, some people may be sentimental to their home server (i.e. why they released those '[insert server name] Pride' medals?)

    God whatever is done I just hope its not another stand alone world transfer event so we can avoid this problem again (or do it again for a 3rd/4th time)
    Reality is people come back to play and in between miss events. we can take the high ground and say that's their fault but that's besides the point. What kind of business model discourages previous customers (or players, however you want to see it) from rejoining? Another cycle of people would miss another world transfer event, and we would have these complaints again a month down the road.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    Posts: 69
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Trystarr wrote: »
    To reiterate, I still think the best compromise is 2 non-reboot servers: one comprised of nearly or all non reboot servers merged together, second catering to people who want to be apart of a significantly smaller community..
    Maybe the option to transfer to a different server coupled with this event? despite it being next to pointless if they're all merged together, some people may be sentimental to their home server (i.e. why they released those '[insert server name] Pride' medals?)

    God whatever is done I just hope its not another stand alone world transfer event so we can avoid this problem again (or do it again for a 3rd/4th time)
    Reality is people come back to play and in between miss events. we can take the high ground and say that's their fault but that's besides the point. What kind of business model discourages previous customers (or players, however you want to see it) from rejoining? Another cycle of people would miss another world transfer event, and we would have these complaints again a month down the road.

    I have to agree with Trytarr, the only and best solution is 3 worlds.
    Bera, Windia, Reboot.

    Bera - for those who want a very popular server.
    Windia - for those who hate that when people spam smegas, ks them, take their maps, bother them, etc, in other words, those who wanna be alone completely.
    Reboot.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Posts: 748
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Maybe we could try going down to 3 or 4 worlds first and see how it is.

    4 world solution is easy:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia
    "The rest"
    Reboot

    3 world solution has some options:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia

    Then fill in the remaining to Scania and Windia. Depending on how full/empty those two are it could be all three of grazed bacon broni added to windia
    Or maybe grazed and bacon added to windia and broni added to scania..... Etc.
    DarkPassengerAcgnolia
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    Posts: 113
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Here's an idea. Meet with others who are also whining about "few players in their servers" and make friends? XD
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »
    Here's an idea. Meet with others who are also whining about "few players in their servers" and make friends? XD

    I agree with you, once we merge, those of us who are whining might be located on the same server and be friends
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited June 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Maybe we could try going down to 3 or 4 worlds first and see how it is.

    4 world solution is easy:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia
    "The rest"
    Reboot

    3 world solution has some options:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia

    Then fill in the remaining to Scania and Windia. Depending on how full/empty those two are it could be all three of grazed bacon broni added to windia
    Or maybe grazed and bacon added to windia and broni added to scania..... Etc.

    see, these are ideas being generated, youre not just saying "let the merge begin" the thread shouldn't have been 21 pages for someone to throw out ideas like this.
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited June 2018
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Maybe we could try going down to 3 or 4 worlds first and see how it is.

    4 world solution is easy:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia
    "The rest"
    Reboot

    3 world solution has some options:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia

    Then fill in the remaining to Scania and Windia. Depending on how full/empty those two are it could be all three of grazed bacon broni added to windia
    Or maybe grazed and bacon added to windia and broni added to scania..... Etc.

    You see? if DarkPassenger agrees with you, then your idea is not a good idea, lol.

    3 worlds? Bera, Scania, Windia (and then Reboot as well, so 4 in total)
    This is a very bad idea, why?
    Take a look at all those empty worlds right now.... they're wayyyy too dead and empty.
    So let's say that Bera will be the most active world, Scania and Windia will still be and stay as ghost towns as before (maybe just a little bit better than now, but still bad).

    This is exactly why DarkPassenger agrees with you.

    Also, it doesn't make that much of sense, why? hear me out.

    Very few people want an empty server.
    The majority want as many people as possible.
    What do you see here? 2 type of people, right?
    So why 3 worlds? (without Reboot)
    What we need are 2 worlds.

    Bera for those who want as many people as possible
    And Windia or Scania for those who want an empty and dead server. in that server they'd be able to stay alone, exactly as they wished, no smegas, spams, ksers, etc.
    And the last 3rd world would be Reboot.

    So in total, 3 worlds, Bera, Windia, and Reboot, this is the only and the best solution you could ever come up with.
    And remember, if DarkPassenger agrees with anyone, it means it's a very very bad idea, it really seems as if DarkPassenger is a real GM from Nexon (since we all understand that Nexon Does NOT want to merge worlds AT ALL! why? who knows....)

    LET the merge BEGIN!
    cheezburger85
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Maybe we could try going down to 3 or 4 worlds first and see how it is.

    4 world solution is easy:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia
    "The rest"
    Reboot

    3 world solution has some options:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia

    Then fill in the remaining to Scania and Windia. Depending on how full/empty those two are it could be all three of grazed bacon broni added to windia
    Or maybe grazed and bacon added to windia and broni added to scania..... Etc.

    You see? if DarkPassenger agrees with you, then your idea is not a good idea, lol.

    3 worlds? Bera, Scania, Windia (and then Reboot as well, so 4 in total)
    This is a very bad idea, why?
    Take a look at all those empty worlds right now.... they're wayyyy too dead and empty.
    So let's say that Bera will be the most active world, Scania and Windia will still be and stay as ghost towns as before (maybe just a little bit better than now, but still bad).

    This is exactly why DarkPassenger agrees with you.

    Also, it doesn't make that much of sense, why? hear me out.

    Very few people want an empty server.
    The majority want as many people as possible.
    What do you see here? 2 type of people, right?
    So why 3 worlds? (without Reboot)
    What we need are 2 worlds.

    Bera for those who want as many people as possible
    And Windia or Scania for those who want an empty and dead server. in that server they'd be able to stay alone, exactly as they wished, no smegas, spams, ksers, etc.
    And the last 3rd world would be Reboot.

    So in total, 3 worlds, Bera, Windia, and Reboot, this is the only and the best solution you could ever come up with.
    And remember, if DarkPassenger agrees with anyone, it means it's a very very bad idea, it really seems as if DarkPassenger is a real GM from Nexon (since we all understand that Nexon Does NOT want to merge worlds AT ALL! why? who knows....)

    LET the merge BEGIN!

    Finally, someone who actually knows what he is talking about...
    The more people like you that we have here, the better.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    JushiroNet wrote: »
    Maybe we could try going down to 3 or 4 worlds first and see how it is.

    4 world solution is easy:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia
    "The rest"
    Reboot

    3 world solution has some options:
    Bera
    Scania
    Windia

    Then fill in the remaining to Scania and Windia. Depending on how full/empty those two are it could be all three of grazed bacon broni added to windia
    Or maybe grazed and bacon added to windia and broni added to scania..... Etc.

    You see? if DarkPassenger agrees with you, then your idea is not a good idea, lol.

    3 worlds? Bera, Scania, Windia (and then Reboot as well, so 4 in total)
    This is a very bad idea, why?
    Take a look at all those empty worlds right now.... they're wayyyy too dead and empty.
    So let's say that Bera will be the most active world, Scania and Windia will still be and stay as ghost towns as before (maybe just a little bit better than now, but still bad).

    This is exactly why DarkPassenger agrees with you.

    Also, it doesn't make that much of sense, why? hear me out.

    Very few people want an empty server.
    The majority want as many people as possible.
    What do you see here? 2 type of people, right?
    So why 3 worlds? (without Reboot)
    What we need are 2 worlds.

    Bera for those who want as many people as possible
    And Windia or Scania for those who want an empty and dead server. in that server they'd be able to stay alone, exactly as they wished, no smegas, spams, ksers, etc.
    And the last 3rd world would be Reboot.

    So in total, 3 worlds, Bera, Windia, and Reboot, this is the only and the best solution you could ever come up with.
    And remember, if DarkPassenger agrees with anyone, it means it's a very very bad idea, it really seems as if DarkPassenger is a real GM from Nexon (since we all understand that Nexon Does NOT want to merge worlds AT ALL! why? who knows....)

    LET the merge BEGIN!

    Im saying the way he presents the ideas is how it should be done. And to discredit his ideas because you think I agree with them, whether I do or not, on behalf of your personal feelings of dislike for me, well that's rather petty and toxic. This isn't reddit.

    See, rallying up based on personal bias on who is saying what rather than what is being said, well that's concerning. This isn't politics where a slogan will get things done. to change something so drastic in a game, there must be convincing evidence as to why that change will result for the better, disregarding any personal wants and feelings, to portray a bigger picture thatll result from the change. But these behaviors are a bit elementary.

    and again, don't throw out stupid claims that I'm from nexon or a GM, or I use multiple accounts to support my opinions. Thatll get me and everyone involved investigated, especially without any evidence. Why should they take you seriously, when youre saying nonsense like this?

    lastly, exactly what makes you the expert on ideas or what are your credentials to determine what are good ideas or bad ideas based on what gathers support or not? Stop trying to make things personal, this is just a game.
    TachikawaHiyoko
This discussion has been closed.