[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

We all want a merge

Comments

  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited June 2018
    dark passenger? Riza, youre quoting another forum user but calling me out, his name is literally 4 letters, how can you not see that

    both of you been saying the same stuff how am im supposed to tell which is who lmao. same profile pic and same stuff lmao. but yea what ever i'm out of this while its just been a headache. If whta arkadian saying that theres no need for us to speak cause nexon going to come up with something and just going to take down or merge threads for no reason I want no point of it. but arwoo told me personally nexon knows and it will act soon. So anyway I see no point of a thread with no polls or no research or numbers behind. So enjoy the thread people and let the merge of threads and not servers begin :D . well at least we got one merge done ;)
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited June 2018
    riza wrote: »
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    There is no need for a new thread, or a poll.
    Nexon is aware of the issue, as evidenced by Arwoo's response:
    Arwoo wrote: »
    World merge has been a request since the previous world leap event and it's been a topic of ongoing discussion.
    As mentioned by AKradian earlier in this thread:
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon is well aware of the problem of server populations, and is also aware of all the solutions suggested by members of the community.
    The decision and the implementation are not easy, so it is taking time.

    Trust me when I say that this has been a hot pressing topic for the team and that once we have some solid news to share, we'll be sure to share it with you all.

    Creating a new thread with a poll just to show "everybody thinks something should be done" is pointless.
    Nexon, too, knows that something should be done.
    But Riza's poll does nothing to answer the question of what, exactly, is the best solution.
    All it does is create another thread in which people will offer the exact same arguments that are being made in the existing 22-page thread.
    As such, it has been merged into it.

    you do know what your saying doesn't only not make sense but you just needed a reason to take down the thread. I don't say this in a disrespectful way only stating the truth. I had ask aru and cuddles permission to post this and I wouldn't had done so otherwise. My polls had more meaning and intentions behind it. It wasn't and isnt your job to say what is good for us and whats not. We as people in the community have our means and ways of voicing our opinions and getting things done. What you did was only show us your true colors and what your real intention was. I can understand if you were against a poll your opinion. But we have opinions too and have the right to do so in a peaceful matter. Its the same way how my other threads got taken down in this. This was supposed to be something to fix the community and fix a ongoing issue but there really no point no more if we have people like you who force your own beliefs and personal grudges and issues on people. I hope in the near future you grow and learn from this. and maybe you look back and see how your actions effected people. Remember people I had permission to post the thread and it was approved as I as a member of the community and the voice of the people and the voiceless to speak out and support my people. But yea I hope you feel great over deleting a thread that didn't hurt you or anyone in any way.

    Don't bother brother, AKradian is 1 of those people who want to be in an empty server, so of course, she wouldn't agree with us.
    Just let them say whatever they want, it doesn't really matter because, at the end of the day, we are the ones who will win, we'll be the winners!
    How so? well, that's simple.
    Because we are the majority, and deep down, even they know it!
    So Nexon would have no choice but to listen to the overwhelming majority, which is us.
    Remember brother, without us, there would be no populated servers, no empty servers, no servers at all!
    The majority, we, are the one who decide.

    So what will happen if they'd listen to the minority?
    Simple, the majority will just slowly quit. because no one likes to be alone, nor like to be lonely in an empty server.
    As someone who has spent over 10,000USD, I will probably quit as well along with my other friends.
    So yes, I demand social justice, for the majority.

    We will win this game brother, remember that.

    NIcely said man and as the voice of the people and the voice of the voiceless i strongly agree that justice will come to pass. Now I am in this good fight for the right reasons there are many people who guilds and friendships who got destroyed from that event and im in it for those people and the people who are still here. This is our community and our game and we have to protect.
    WZrk wrote: »
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    Again, to make such a drastic change, there must be compelling evidence that such change will affect the game, for the better in terms of the long haul.
    You can repeat slogans and "majority" all you want, but large scale changes must be proven to work for the future of the game, not just because 20 people want it.

    To put into perspective with this "majority" collective thinking, during the Salem Witch Trials, it was collectively thought that it would be ok to burn women out of fear that they were witches. That was what the majority wanted.

    So, prove to Nexon that these changes "will be for the better" with precise detail, as if youre pitching a business plan, projections for the coming years etc, and if your evidence is convincing, it may get attention you want it to get.

    and there is no such thing as social justice, justice is justice, it needs no modifier.


    weather or not the majority specifially want to all play in Bera, or 3 worlds, or 4 or whatever is hard to know. But i'm sure most people agree not every world other then Bera should be dead. I agree with you, that the premise that stats what the majority claims is true, is faulty reasoning. But in this specific case, the argument here is if players want to be in close proximity to each other in order to find an active guild or have to be able to find more items in the AH, or even to just socialize then they should be able to join other players and do so because it makes the game more fun. namely through a merge, I don't think that this reasoning is fallacious.

    If they have a world transfer event, depending on when it is, many people will miss it and further decrease the populations of an already dead world with no way out if you are absent from the game during the event and come back later. Even if you want to play in a dead world, how dead do you want it to be? Im sure from time to time people in dead worlds, want there to be enough people to reliably sell or buy items, or even if funded there are end game bosses that may need more than one person to battle. I think a transfer alone would exacerbate the current situation.
    It is valid to say that worlds and alliances now aren't in a good place population-wise, and it's also valid to have concerns about it and want to merge/have transfers. But I can't believe some people in this thread when the only reasons they bring up require me to have to believe their ideas. Earlier in the thread, I asked about this majority like 5 times before I got any sort of acknowledgement about it, and even then the responses required me to believe that they actually spoke to X number of people on X number of platforms. There are some people that have thrown around how much they've spent on this game; I have no reason to believe them, nor do I agree with their implication that they deserve to have more of a voice since they apparently paid more than others. And why should I believe them when they say that merging everything is the only solution, even when other solutions have been brought up and ignored by them? Not to mention the sarcasm and other ridiculous tactics that they've employed (ie: personal bias, "your opinion is disqualified," and insults) throughout the entire thread. I want to believe that their idea would be a viable solution, but they've shown me little to think so.

    riza wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    I just explained how it doesn't fix anything since the question in your poll has already been resolved. Everyone, including most importantly Nexon, agrees that something needs to be done. Let's assume for the sake of discussion that your poll has 100 Yes votes and not a single No. Now what?

    It is my job as a forum moderator to clean it up by merging threads about the same topic. Arwoo has not informed me of you being given permission to post a poll (and somehow I doubt you showed him the exact wording to get such permission), and Cuddles has no authority here.

    You may all express your opinions in a peaceful manner in this thread.

    I think your not getting the point. I posted 2 threads one in each ms1 and ms2 now my polls and plan for it I send arwoo the link and thread was for me to do this another way from what they are doing here. Similar to a petition format people fill up the forms and we show the numbers again your opinion made you judge the situation before you even knew it. I bet and I can put money on it if my name wasn't on it thread would not be touched. And remember I got permission and even sent the link so I mean it's another case of a person's opinion making them judge a situation before you knew it. I so for permission before hand cause I had a feeling it would of been taking down or destroyed in some type of way again not cool and yea shows alot. This is what we call freedom in the community. And I posted a similar thread in ms2 forum which i got permission for only slaty help move it in the right place and "Not destroyed it". But yea man no point of posting threads no more while I know you will be around to destroy so much for a happy community. And how are we supposed to speak peacefully if your going to remove it >.< man you don't see how backwards this is tho.
    Did you send all of the mods a message about posting that poll with evidence that you got the ok from Arwoo? If not, then you're in no position to blame anyone but yourself for getting the thread merged. Don't bring up having no freedom when you didn't jump through all of the correct hoops in order to get permission to have your poll up and not have it merged. This was a bad poll anyways; correct me if I'm wrong, but that poll basically had the options "yes to merges" and "no to merges". The poll itself is an eye-catcher; if someone clicked on that post, that would likely be something that they see first. If they didn't bother reading the post, they're forced into a decision that they may not agree with. Not to mention that you have stated multiple times that you've spoken to different communities about the issue. What is there to prevent me from believing that you spoke to people beforehand to get them to come on the forums and vote for merges? This is exactly what I talked about in the paragraph above, where people choose to use arguments that require me to believe them and their data...when there's absolutely no reason for me to do so.

    darkpassenger you still dont see the point. This goes beyond this one thread this stems from issues I said before since before I was in ms1 and even now out. Majority of the threads I posted disappeared or been destroyed. Some were suggestions or game ideas to send to nexon as we in the community have the right to poll and place ideas. Most of what I talk about not alot of people talk about. Who talks about guild events in here? no one. Who talks about ms1 pvp ideas? no one. Who talks about a new type of star planet or in game mini games? no one. I have the right as well as you and akadrian to post ideas and things in a peaceful manner. Like I said if my name wasn't on it wouldn't be touch. Note I got permission to do so and what does me emailing every mod have to do with the community manager? The community manager sets the rules and runs the show. Doesn't mean the mods have no say and can't do their work as they should. I encourage them to do their work and keep the peace, but it doesn't change the fact that the thread I posted had a different purpose and arwoo told me they are super aware of the issue that is fact but he said I do have the right to post the topic and what I want. Also saying cuddles had no power here thats true. But when I said I ask cuddles for permission as well it was to post in ms2 discord which in fact slaty saw it in general but there was a difference slaty didn't put his 2 sense into it and destroy the thread only moved it and spoke to me about directly even dm me to let me now what was wrong about. He didn't do so or do anything without letting me know before hand. This happen in ms2 discord and a minor mistake but it was fix and everyone was happy and good by the end of it. But over all if he had a issue with the thread contact me. shoot I left my info on their if the thread didn't make sense ask me my purpose like slaty did. This is the number one issue of a community or anything in life is lack of communication. I done right by nexon and the mods and contacted them their "cm" and ask before I posted it and even ask where to post it. What you say passenger makes no sense cause I don't need to contact every mod about it, if I ask arwoo and he approved thats it. But again like our fellow community member said above no point in fighting as justice will always prevail. Now please use the space below to make up another nonsense counter argument and lets go and make another 22 pages about nothing. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)

    Try looking at who you're responding to before you post the comment. Besides that, you can't expect AKradian and the rest of the mod team to know that you got permission and leave the thread alone, nor do they have to send you a message (not an email, nowhere in my comment did I mention an email) about it. If you want a thread about a contentious topic that's currently being discussed in another large thread, then it's on you to contact all of the right people, not just one.

    Also, I'd like for you to take a look at one of my "nonsense counter arguments" that I posted a couple of pages ago about what I think should happen. You keep talking about wanting progress in this thread and getting rid of useless comments, yet ~80% of your comment has nothing to do with neither server merges nor that particular thread getting moved (what happens on the MS2 forums doesn't matter; whatever topics you've brought up in the past doesn't matter; your self promotion doesn't matter), and you haven't even addressed that comment about possible options and steps moving forward. It's ridiculous.
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • TachikawaHiyokoTachikawaHiyoko
    Reactions: 1,290
    Posts: 68
    Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't see the point in continuing a discussion, when this thread is rapidly declining to be something of a lame "political campaign" where "the voice of the people" and "let the merge begin", among other slogans, are thrown around, even though they contribute nothing and accomplish nothing. :P

    I appreciate this thread has become the go-to place to anyone who's wondering about this subject, and that other threads are merged into this one, since it doesn't make much sense to have 1000 threads, written by the same people, all saying the same old things over and over again. But the conversation is already pointless, in my opinion. So I won't be posting here anymore. I don't want to continue to get involved in useless fights using fallacious arguments, or even some things that don't even resemble actual "arguments", and I don't see the point of repeating myself over and over, just to make *my personal opinion* stay visible in this monstrous thread. Plus, whatever we say that doesn't fit with the so-called "majority" gets immediately treated as "crazy", "irrational", "stupid", "selfish" and other stuff, which makes it even more pointless to continue trying to argue about it. People will think whatever they want to think, and that includes me, of course. I will continue to think the way I do, those who disagree with my views will do so too, and nothing will be gained from this fruitless exchange.

    It is clear to me that this issue will continue to go on and that some people will continue to claim capacities, authorities, facts and truths they don't really have. It is also clear to me that, whatever happens, whenever it happens, it will be up to each and every one of the active players of the game to decide whether we agree with the implemented solution, whether we take part in it and carry on or whether we say good bye to this game for good, regardless of what some people who dream of being the "representatives of the people", "the overwhelming majority" or whatever may think or say.

    My final words will be to say this one last time, just for the sake of it (well, if people can turn this into a political rally, I can repeat myself one last time to say the same thing I already said... ¬_¬):

    1. I am someone who plays in Windia, one of the allegedly "dead servers", and I DO NOT WANT A MERGE. I don't want one now, I won't want one in the future.

    2. I am among the people who will almost surely stop playing this game for good if something as drastic and unbearable were to happen.

    3. I want to make it perfectly clear that the people in this thread who claim to know "what the people want", who claim to be "the voice of the people" or to represent "the majority" of the people in game DO NOT have my personal endorsement. They DO NOT speak for every single active player in this game and they most certainly DO NOT SPEAK ON MY BEHALF or "represent" me. I speak for myself. I don't need nor want "representatives".

    That being said, I take my leave.

    Adieu.
    DarkPassengerWZrk
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Posts: 748
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Theoretically they have population data and can sort this out themselves. I say theoretically because the community event made it appear as though they have no idea how many people play this game.
    Acgnolia
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited June 2018
    I don't see the point in continuing a discussion, when this thread is rapidly declining to be something of a lame "political campaign" where "the voice of the people" and "let the merge begin", among other slogans, are thrown around, even though they contribute nothing and accomplish nothing. :P

    I appreciate this thread has become the go-to place to anyone who's wondering about this subject, and that other threads are merged into this one, since it doesn't make much sense to have 1000 threads, written by the same people, all saying the same old things over and over again. But the conversation is already pointless, in my opinion. So I won't be posting here anymore. I don't want to continue to get involved in useless fights using fallacious arguments, or even some things that don't even resemble actual "arguments", and I don't see the point of repeating myself over and over, just to make *my personal opinion* stay visible in this monstrous thread. Plus, whatever we say that doesn't fit with the so-called "majority" gets immediately treated as "crazy", "irrational", "stupid", "selfish" and other stuff, which makes it even more pointless to continue trying to argue about it. People will think whatever they want to think, and that includes me, of course. I will continue to think the way I do, those who disagree with my views will do so too, and nothing will be gained from this fruitless exchange.

    It is clear to me that this issue will continue to go on and that some people will continue to claim capacities, authorities, facts and truths they don't really have. It is also clear to me that, whatever happens, whenever it happens, it will be up to each and every one of the active players of the game to decide whether we agree with the implemented solution, whether we take part in it and carry on or whether we say good bye to this game for good, regardless of what some people who dream of being the "representatives of the people", "the overwhelming majority" or whatever may think or say.

    My final words will be to say this one last time, just for the sake of it (well, if people can turn this into a political rally, I can repeat myself one last time to say the same thing I already said... ¬_¬):

    1. I am someone who plays in Windia, one of the allegedly "dead servers", and I DO NOT WANT A MERGE. I don't want one now, I won't want one in the future.

    2. I am among the people who will almost surely stop playing this game for good if something as drastic and unbearable were to happen.

    3. I want to make it perfectly clear that the people in this thread who claim to know "what the people want", who claim to be "the voice of the people" or to represent "the majority" of the people in game DO NOT have my personal endorsement. They DO NOT speak for every single active player in this game and they most certainly DO NOT SPEAK ON MY BEHALF or "represent" me. I speak for myself. I don't need nor want "representatives".

    That being said, I take my leave.

    Adieu.

    Gz and I support you staying in the dead server and you are absolutely right this thread unlike mine's is pointless and I also see no point in it. But honestly were all screwed either way by the way everyone acting no one bringing up good arguments, no great points and even worst solutions. And yea like I said before I am in favor of a merge if and only if transfer coupons or a transfer event isnt taken place. I am for and endorse the dead servers to be dead if they choose to do so. If a merge or transfer happens doesn't really impact me so to say but it does impact alot of friends in the community who weren't around to take part of the last event. I think overall alot of people just don't want to merge and become part of bera and Scania cause lets face it there's alot of hackers and dup items. We also have the markets that are also screwed up. These are the main reason or one of them most had said why a merge isn't to their liking. Honest players don't want to be mix with dishonest players and I agree with that. But again I only endorse a merge only and only if there isn't a transfer event and only if nexon takes their security seriously and eliminate the hackers. Also they do a mass game dup while out and while every single dup item out of the game. If they do this I will endorse a merge. If they cannot at least do 1 final transfer event on Christmas and we should be good. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018

    1. I am someone who plays in Windia, one of the allegedly "dead servers", and I DO NOT WANT A MERGE. I don't want one now, I won't want one in the future.

    2. I am among the people who will almost surely stop playing this game for good if something as drastic and unbearable were to happen.

    3. I want to make it perfectly clear that the people in this thread who claim to know "what the people want", who claim to be "the voice of the people" or to represent "the majority" of the people in game DO NOT have my personal endorsement. They DO NOT speak for every single active player in this game and they most certainly DO NOT SPEAK ON MY BEHALF or "represent" me. I speak for myself. I don't need nor want "representatives".

    That being said, I take my leave.

    Adieu.

    Your'e against of any merge of any kind? Right now there is 6 worlds and only 1 of them is active and lively. You don't necessarily have to agree with "merge everything into Bera" but how about having 4 worlds, I wouldn't consider that too drastic.

    By the way, I agree that this thread has gone out of hand, with these slogans
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Posts: 301
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    There is no need for a new thread, or a poll.
    Nexon is aware of the issue, as evidenced by Arwoo's response:
    Arwoo wrote: »
    World merge has been a request since the previous world leap event and it's been a topic of ongoing discussion.
    As mentioned by AKradian earlier in this thread:
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon is well aware of the problem of server populations, and is also aware of all the solutions suggested by members of the community.
    The decision and the implementation are not easy, so it is taking time.

    Trust me when I say that this has been a hot pressing topic for the team and that once we have some solid news to share, we'll be sure to share it with you all.

    Creating a new thread with a poll just to show "everybody thinks something should be done" is pointless.
    Nexon, too, knows that something should be done.
    But Riza's poll does nothing to answer the question of what, exactly, is the best solution.
    All it does is create another thread in which people will offer the exact same arguments that are being made in the existing 22-page thread.
    As such, it has been merged into it.

    you do know what your saying doesn't only not make sense but you just needed a reason to take down the thread. I don't say this in a disrespectful way only stating the truth. I had ask aru and cuddles permission to post this and I wouldn't had done so otherwise. My polls had more meaning and intentions behind it. It wasn't and isnt your job to say what is good for us and whats not. We as people in the community have our means and ways of voicing our opinions and getting things done. What you did was only show us your true colors and what your real intention was. I can understand if you were against a poll your opinion. But we have opinions too and have the right to do so in a peaceful matter. Its the same way how my other threads got taken down in this. This was supposed to be something to fix the community and fix a ongoing issue but there really no point no more if we have people like you who force your own beliefs and personal grudges and issues on people. I hope in the near future you grow and learn from this. and maybe you look back and see how your actions effected people. Remember people I had permission to post the thread and it was approved as I as a member of the community and the voice of the people and the voiceless to speak out and support my people. But yea I hope you feel great over deleting a thread that didn't hurt you or anyone in any way.

    Don't bother brother, AKradian is 1 of those people who want to be in an empty server, so of course, she wouldn't agree with us.
    Just let them say whatever they want, it doesn't really matter because, at the end of the day, we are the ones who will win, we'll be the winners!
    How so? well, that's simple.
    Because we are the majority, and deep down, even they know it!
    So Nexon would have no choice but to listen to the overwhelming majority, which is us.
    Remember brother, without us, there would be no populated servers, no empty servers, no servers at all!
    The majority, we, are the one who decide.

    So what will happen if they'd listen to the minority?
    Simple, the majority will just slowly quit. because no one likes to be alone, nor like to be lonely in an empty server.
    As someone who has spent over 10,000USD, I will probably quit as well along with my other friends.
    So yes, I demand social justice, for the majority.

    We will win this game brother, remember that.
    riza wrote: »
    Gomenasai wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    There is no need for a new thread, or a poll.
    Nexon is aware of the issue, as evidenced by Arwoo's response:
    Arwoo wrote: »
    World merge has been a request since the previous world leap event and it's been a topic of ongoing discussion.
    As mentioned by AKradian earlier in this thread:
    AKradian wrote: »
    Nexon is well aware of the problem of server populations, and is also aware of all the solutions suggested by members of the community.
    The decision and the implementation are not easy, so it is taking time.

    Trust me when I say that this has been a hot pressing topic for the team and that once we have some solid news to share, we'll be sure to share it with you all.

    Creating a new thread with a poll just to show "everybody thinks something should be done" is pointless.
    Nexon, too, knows that something should be done.
    But Riza's poll does nothing to answer the question of what, exactly, is the best solution.
    All it does is create another thread in which people will offer the exact same arguments that are being made in the existing 22-page thread.
    As such, it has been merged into it.

    you do know what your saying doesn't only not make sense but you just needed a reason to take down the thread. I don't say this in a disrespectful way only stating the truth. I had ask aru and cuddles permission to post this and I wouldn't had done so otherwise. My polls had more meaning and intentions behind it. It wasn't and isnt your job to say what is good for us and whats not. We as people in the community have our means and ways of voicing our opinions and getting things done. What you did was only show us your true colors and what your real intention was. I can understand if you were against a poll your opinion. But we have opinions too and have the right to do so in a peaceful matter. Its the same way how my other threads got taken down in this. This was supposed to be something to fix the community and fix a ongoing issue but there really no point no more if we have people like you who force your own beliefs and personal grudges and issues on people. I hope in the near future you grow and learn from this. and maybe you look back and see how your actions effected people. Remember people I had permission to post the thread and it was approved as I as a member of the community and the voice of the people and the voiceless to speak out and support my people. But yea I hope you feel great over deleting a thread that didn't hurt you or anyone in any way.

    Don't bother brother, AKradian is 1 of those people who want to be in an empty server, so of course, she wouldn't agree with us.
    Just let them say whatever they want, it doesn't really matter because, at the end of the day, we are the ones who will win, we'll be the winners!
    How so? well, that's simple.
    Because we are the majority, and deep down, even they know it!
    So Nexon would have no choice but to listen to the overwhelming majority, which is us.
    Remember brother, without us, there would be no populated servers, no empty servers, no servers at all!
    The majority, we, are the one who decide.

    So what will happen if they'd listen to the minority?
    Simple, the majority will just slowly quit. because no one likes to be alone, nor like to be lonely in an empty server.
    As someone who has spent over 10,000USD, I will probably quit as well along with my other friends.
    So yes, I demand social justice, for the majority.

    We will win this game brother, remember that.

    NIcely said man and as the voice of the people and the voice of the voiceless i strongly agree that justice will come to pass. Now I am in this good fight for the right reasons there are many people who guilds and friendships who got destroyed from that event and im in it for those people and the people who are still here. This is our community and our game and we have to protect.
    WZrk wrote: »
    Acgnolia wrote: »
    Again, to make such a drastic change, there must be compelling evidence that such change will affect the game, for the better in terms of the long haul.
    You can repeat slogans and "majority" all you want, but large scale changes must be proven to work for the future of the game, not just because 20 people want it.

    To put into perspective with this "majority" collective thinking, during the Salem Witch Trials, it was collectively thought that it would be ok to burn women out of fear that they were witches. That was what the majority wanted.

    So, prove to Nexon that these changes "will be for the better" with precise detail, as if youre pitching a business plan, projections for the coming years etc, and if your evidence is convincing, it may get attention you want it to get.

    and there is no such thing as social justice, justice is justice, it needs no modifier.


    weather or not the majority specifially want to all play in Bera, or 3 worlds, or 4 or whatever is hard to know. But i'm sure most people agree not every world other then Bera should be dead. I agree with you, that the premise that stats what the majority claims is true, is faulty reasoning. But in this specific case, the argument here is if players want to be in close proximity to each other in order to find an active guild or have to be able to find more items in the AH, or even to just socialize then they should be able to join other players and do so because it makes the game more fun. namely through a merge, I don't think that this reasoning is fallacious.

    If they have a world transfer event, depending on when it is, many people will miss it and further decrease the populations of an already dead world with no way out if you are absent from the game during the event and come back later. Even if you want to play in a dead world, how dead do you want it to be? Im sure from time to time people in dead worlds, want there to be enough people to reliably sell or buy items, or even if funded there are end game bosses that may need more than one person to battle. I think a transfer alone would exacerbate the current situation.
    It is valid to say that worlds and alliances now aren't in a good place population-wise, and it's also valid to have concerns about it and want to merge/have transfers. But I can't believe some people in this thread when the only reasons they bring up require me to have to believe their ideas. Earlier in the thread, I asked about this majority like 5 times before I got any sort of acknowledgement about it, and even then the responses required me to believe that they actually spoke to X number of people on X number of platforms. There are some people that have thrown around how much they've spent on this game; I have no reason to believe them, nor do I agree with their implication that they deserve to have more of a voice since they apparently paid more than others. And why should I believe them when they say that merging everything is the only solution, even when other solutions have been brought up and ignored by them? Not to mention the sarcasm and other ridiculous tactics that they've employed (ie: personal bias, "your opinion is disqualified," and insults) throughout the entire thread. I want to believe that their idea would be a viable solution, but they've shown me little to think so.

    riza wrote: »
    AKradian wrote: »
    I just explained how it doesn't fix anything since the question in your poll has already been resolved. Everyone, including most importantly Nexon, agrees that something needs to be done. Let's assume for the sake of discussion that your poll has 100 Yes votes and not a single No. Now what?

    It is my job as a forum moderator to clean it up by merging threads about the same topic. Arwoo has not informed me of you being given permission to post a poll (and somehow I doubt you showed him the exact wording to get such permission), and Cuddles has no authority here.

    You may all express your opinions in a peaceful manner in this thread.

    I think your not getting the point. I posted 2 threads one in each ms1 and ms2 now my polls and plan for it I send arwoo the link and thread was for me to do this another way from what they are doing here. Similar to a petition format people fill up the forms and we show the numbers again your opinion made you judge the situation before you even knew it. I bet and I can put money on it if my name wasn't on it thread would not be touched. And remember I got permission and even sent the link so I mean it's another case of a person's opinion making them judge a situation before you knew it. I so for permission before hand cause I had a feeling it would of been taking down or destroyed in some type of way again not cool and yea shows alot. This is what we call freedom in the community. And I posted a similar thread in ms2 forum which i got permission for only slaty help move it in the right place and "Not destroyed it". But yea man no point of posting threads no more while I know you will be around to destroy so much for a happy community. And how are we supposed to speak peacefully if your going to remove it >.< man you don't see how backwards this is tho.
    Did you send all of the mods a message about posting that poll with evidence that you got the ok from Arwoo? If not, then you're in no position to blame anyone but yourself for getting the thread merged. Don't bring up having no freedom when you didn't jump through all of the correct hoops in order to get permission to have your poll up and not have it merged. This was a bad poll anyways; correct me if I'm wrong, but that poll basically had the options "yes to merges" and "no to merges". The poll itself is an eye-catcher; if someone clicked on that post, that would likely be something that they see first. If they didn't bother reading the post, they're forced into a decision that they may not agree with. Not to mention that you have stated multiple times that you've spoken to different communities about the issue. What is there to prevent me from believing that you spoke to people beforehand to get them to come on the forums and vote for merges? This is exactly what I talked about in the paragraph above, where people choose to use arguments that require me to believe them and their data...when there's absolutely no reason for me to do so.

    darkpassenger you still dont see the point. This goes beyond this one thread this stems from issues I said before since before I was in ms1 and even now out. Majority of the threads I posted disappeared or been destroyed. Some were suggestions or game ideas to send to nexon as we in the community have the right to poll and place ideas. Most of what I talk about not alot of people talk about. Who talks about guild events in here? no one. Who talks about ms1 pvp ideas? no one. Who talks about a new type of star planet or in game mini games? no one. I have the right as well as you and akadrian to post ideas and things in a peaceful manner. Like I said if my name wasn't on it wouldn't be touch. Note I got permission to do so and what does me emailing every mod have to do with the community manager? The community manager sets the rules and runs the show. Doesn't mean the mods have no say and can't do their work as they should. I encourage them to do their work and keep the peace, but it doesn't change the fact that the thread I posted had a different purpose and arwoo told me they are super aware of the issue that is fact but he said I do have the right to post the topic and what I want. Also saying cuddles had no power here thats true. But when I said I ask cuddles for permission as well it was to post in ms2 discord which in fact slaty saw it in general but there was a difference slaty didn't put his 2 sense into it and destroy the thread only moved it and spoke to me about directly even dm me to let me now what was wrong about. He didn't do so or do anything without letting me know before hand. This happen in ms2 discord and a minor mistake but it was fix and everyone was happy and good by the end of it. But over all if he had a issue with the thread contact me. shoot I left my info on their if the thread didn't make sense ask me my purpose like slaty did. This is the number one issue of a community or anything in life is lack of communication. I done right by nexon and the mods and contacted them their "cm" and ask before I posted it and even ask where to post it. What you say passenger makes no sense cause I don't need to contact every mod about it, if I ask arwoo and he approved thats it. But again like our fellow community member said above no point in fighting as justice will always prevail. Now please use the space below to make up another nonsense counter argument and lets go and make another 22 pages about nothing. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)

    @Gomenasai @riza I would like you both to keep politicial discussions off the forums as this is not the place to discuss such acts here.

    I’m giving a heads up to everyone to keep the thread civil and calm. We understand that Nexon hasn’t made an update recently on the world issues but there is no reason to turn this thread into a political campaign. As VFMs here, we have been reminding daily to look into the issues and perhaps provide an update. Things take time and not easy to implement but as said above, they are well aware of player’s concerns and they are continuing to work with the problem. We also merge threads to reduce the spam on the forum of same topic. Discussion here on your concerns is fine but try to not bring any political campaigns here and remain civil. Thank you. :)
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited June 2018
    [quote="LittleAriel@Gomenasai @riza I would like you both to keep politicial discussions off the forums as this is not the place to discuss such acts here.

    I’m giving a heads up to everyone to keep the thread civil and calm. We understand that Nexon hasn’t made an update recently on the world issues but there is no reason to turn this thread into a political campaign. As VFMs here, we have been reminding daily to look into the issues and perhaps provide an update. Things take time and not easy to implement but as said above, they are well aware of player’s concerns and they are continuing to work with the problem. We also merge threads to reduce the spam on the forum of same topic. Discussion here on your concerns is fine but try to not bring any political campaigns here and remain civil. Thank you. :)[/quote]

    Ariel what are you talking about does this look like a political campaign? This is a simple case of mob mentality where if someone says something or if a label or sort is used then everyone band wagons and follows behind it. I am keeping it civil and I don't need you guys to tell me that. I been civil the whole throughout this process and done the right thing. I went as far to ask for permission to post a thread which we in the community shouldn't need to do. Now This isn't a spam. this isn't me being un calm its me being me which is a civilize regular human being. Now we in the community commented on this thread to come up with a resolution or solution to the ongoing problem. We understand nexon knows about it, but there a difference between knowing about a issue and knowing how an issue effects a person. Now if I go and give a solution or state a issue that is going on is that political? If I were to gather information with information or stats that nexon doesn't have cause lets face it we don't always have the right numbers or all the information is that political or the same issue or repeating a problem? Its not but the thing is when someone tells a vfm about these issues basically our informers in our community they either block or mute us or give us a warning for doing what were supposed to do. This in no way shape or form political. Now when I comment on issues or anything It means that I maybe see something you guys don't and everyone in here sees a issue and from what I seen the issues they seen I never looked at it that way even made me consider a little to change the way I thought about it. But you and no vfm and no one should tell a person that what we say doesn't matter and we are too political. This is our job in the community to observe and report. You are only a informer and you only inform us of news. We the community are the ones who make this ish happen. we are the icing on the cake if were weren't around nexon would only have bread. But like I said before you go call something political find out more about the situation and ask people if you don't agree then thats fine maybe you can ask the person why they think the way they do. The biggest relationship or job killer is lack of communication. When we press and use our powers on others it only breeds hate and makes others just don't want to deal with us. I do predict if you guys do this and get too extreme there will be no community or maple in the near future. So I ask for you to consider "not forcing you its a option ;) " to look at your actions and see how it effects people find different ways to understand and relate to people this will help solve the issues we have. Now if you feel what I said was too harsh and what I said hurt you in anyway do what you guys always do. If you want to consider treating people like human beings and maybe hear different view points without labeling then lets discuss the way we were before you guys came in and ruin it. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
  • WZrkWZrk
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 41
    Member
    edited June 2018
    riza wrote: »
    -snip-

    Between you calling yourself the voice of the people, your "signature" promoting yourself, and Gomen demanding social justice, it's not hard to see pseudo-political implication of your words (I say pseudo because while it's not actual politics, it can be seen as a kind of "forum politics", for lack of a better phrase). It's as clear as day.
    TachikawaHiyoko
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    -snip-

    Between you calling yourself the voice of the people, your "signature" promoting yourself, and Gomen demanding social justice, it's not hard to see pseudo-political implication of your words (I say pseudo because while it's not actual politics, it can be seen as a kind of "forum politics", for lack of a better phrase). It's as clear as day.

    But there a difference between a title and me being in a political campaign. I am only saying I am not being political I am no fighting for no health care or anything you guys think it is. What I can say which is clear as day is some people are acting in mobs and only band wagoning which I like to call "mob Mentality" . Now what does it mean basically Some people act out in groups and shows actions they wouldn't normally show if said person was on their own. Other actions is labeling which we seen a lot of. But my thing rn is I care less for it rn. I only care about the big issues we face in this community. The mods and everyone can feel the way they want to as long as they don't force me or anyone to do the same. Now lets get back on topic and talk about the merge, transfer or solutions. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
    Cadena91
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited June 2018
    WZrk wrote: »
    riza wrote: »
    -snip-

    Between you call yourself the voice of the people, your "signature" promoting yourself, and Gomen demanding social justice, it's not hard to see pseudo-political implication of your words (I say pseudo because while it's not actual politics, it can be seen as a kind of "forum politics", for lack of a better phrase). It's as clear as day.

    Call it whatever you want, but riza is right, his point is that we just want to have a lot of people in our server Bera.
    Let's face it, Scania and the other worlds are dead already, I've just taken a look at Scania, and this is really really dead over there...
    So yes, as many people have mentioned, I also think that it'd be the best solution to merge everything to Bera, not including Reboot.
    We must change everything for the better, and we must do it now.
    We can't just keep on paying attention to the minority of the game, no one has to suffer because of them, like, seriously.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,920
    Posts: 997
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Back to the main discussion, there is the option to leave the servers and alliances intact and have population changes when Nexon decides to make a world leap event or to have server merge or make a larger alliance. If you just started in Maplestory or didn't make significant progress in your server, all suggestions sound the same as long it allows you to see players you want to see or just want more players to interact with.

    The first idea sounds somewhat dumb because players choose where they want to go (I'm not against players having choices.) The problem with that we are not going to have an even population and Bera could go from crowded to dangerously crowded while other servers just dry up. The inverse of this can happen where ifBera becomes unavailable and someone shouts "Let's make Broni HUUUGE!" and Broni because the new Bera.

    For TRUE merges, people who made 46+ characters by extending their armies into other allying worlds would have to "kill" or delete some mules. There is another conflict with storage if storage is overfilled and you decide to merge storage with raising the capacity of the safe itself. Worlds merging into one like Kradia + Dementhos = Luna (not DK) in EMS might had came with some character deletions if they went past the limit Pre-V and items in storage getting changed if one stuffed one to full capacity.

    World Alliances are sloppy on the surface since the world selection screen does not look simplified. The beauty of alliances is that any personal progress such as storage expansion is kept and you don't need to worry about deleting characters. To Scanians, Windians and Berans, each of the worlds in an alliance have separate Reward Point Shop purchase limit as well as attendance checks.

    Whether we are given the choice to move or Nexon plans on merging or allying our severs, I can guarantee no one wants to have to deal with other sacrifices or have to redo other tedious tasks. These things include re-expanding storage, redoing monster collection and as mentioned above, deleting characters and having to fit items into storage and character rosters.

    I find the idea of having quiet worlds for players would backfire. Not only it is like going to an empty store or having no customers, some content and events won't work the few player(s) in the ghost town will be severely weaker. If I were the only person in GRAZED right now, minigames from the Ark Discovery events and games like Bingo will fail to initiate due to not having not enough players.

    I would personally choose to alliance with other servers even thought it makes world selection look busy when are actually less worlds (like how auditoriums have two sets of doors and not different rooms.) Being in an alliance salvages a lot of progress and players who don't play in an allianced server will enjoy the perks of being in an alliance.

    I am curious, would you want to wait for world leap, ask for a merge, or have Nexon forge alliances? And regardless whether they mix populations or use either method of addition, more channels per world would be helpful. :P
  • AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    Posts: 153
    Member
    edited June 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Back to the main discussion, there is the option to leave the servers and alliances intact and have population changes when Nexon decides to make a world leap event or to have server merge or make a larger alliance. If you just started in Maplestory or didn't make significant progress in your server, all suggestions sound the same as long it allows you to see players you want to see or just want more players to interact with.

    The first idea sounds somewhat dumb because players choose where they want to go (I'm not against players having choices.) The problem with that we are not going to have an even population and Bera could go from crowded to dangerously crowded while other servers just dry up. The inverse of this can happen where ifBera becomes unavailable and someone shouts "Let's make Broni HUUUGE!" and Broni because the new Bera.

    For TRUE merges, people who made 46+ characters by extending their armies into other allying worlds would have to "kill" or delete some mules. There is another conflict with storage if storage is overfilled and you decide to merge storage with raising the capacity of the safe itself. Worlds merging into one like Kradia + Dementhos = Luna (not DK) in EMS might had came with some character deletions if they went past the limit Pre-V and items in storage getting changed if one stuffed one to full capacity.

    World Alliances are sloppy on the surface since the world selection screen does not look simplified. The beauty of alliances is that any personal progress such as storage expansion is kept and you don't need to worry about deleting characters. To Scanians, Windians and Berans, each of the worlds in an alliance have separate Reward Point Shop purchase limit as well as attendance checks.

    Whether we are given the choice to move or Nexon plans on merging or allying our severs, I can guarantee no one wants to have to deal with other sacrifices or have to redo other tedious tasks. These things include re-expanding storage, redoing monster collection and as mentioned above, deleting characters and having to fit items into storage and character rosters.

    I find the idea of having quiet worlds for players would backfire. Not only it is like going to an empty store or having no customers, some content and events won't work the few player(s) in the ghost town will be severely weaker. If I were the only person in GRAZED right now, minigames from the Ark Discovery events and games like Bingo will fail to initiate due to not having not enough players.

    I would personally choose to alliance with other servers even thought it makes world selection look busy when are actually less worlds (like how auditoriums have two sets of doors and not different rooms.) Being in an alliance salvages a lot of progress and players who don't play in an allianced server will enjoy the perks of being in an alliance.

    I am curious, would you want to wait for world leap, ask for a merge, or have Nexon forge alliances? And regardless whether they mix populations or use either method of addition, more channels per world would be helpful. :P

    Is it really impossible to have a merge without character deletion? When they merge the worlds if they choose to can't they simply just extend the number of character slots?

    However, I don't see any drawbacks with an alliance. Also I was thinking since, bots have been mentioned as a problem,if there was fewer worlds, theoretically shouldn't it be easier to ban botters, as there is less worlds to police and easier to keep them under surveillance.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,865
    Posts: 6,272
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    The merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos did not actually come with any character deletions. All characters were moved to Luna.
    However, if the total of characters was higher than the cap, then deleting a character would not free up a slot.
    And, obviously, using a char slot coupon did nothing.

    Unfortunately this came with a bug that made char slot coupons not work for some people even though they had very few characters in Luna, but that's besides the point... or is it? Bugs are to be expected with server merges. Far more than with alliances. But I digress. Point is, nobody lost any chars.
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    The merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos did not actually come with any character deletions. All characters were moved to Luna.
    However, if the total of characters was higher than the cap, then deleting a character would not free up a slot.
    And, obviously, using a char slot coupon did nothing.

    Unfortunately this came with a bug that made char slot coupons not work for some people even though they had very few characters in Luna, but that's besides the point... or is it? Bugs are to be expected with server merges. Far more than with alliances. But I digress. Point is, nobody lost any chars.

    I don't get it, what's the difference between alliance and merge? isn't the results are the same? like, people from 2 different worlds see and meet with each other? if so, then why don't we just make a big alliance world between all the worlds (except Reboot)? really easy and simple, great solution.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,865
    Posts: 6,272
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    The merge of EMS Kradia and Demethos did not actually come with any character deletions. All characters were moved to Luna.
    However, if the total of characters was higher than the cap, then deleting a character would not free up a slot.
    And, obviously, using a char slot coupon did nothing.

    Unfortunately this came with a bug that made char slot coupons not work for some people even though they had very few characters in Luna, but that's besides the point... or is it? Bugs are to be expected with server merges. Far more than with alliances. But I digress. Point is, nobody lost any chars.

    I don't get it, what's the difference between alliance and merge? isn't the results are the same? like, people from 2 different worlds see and meet with each other? if so, then why don't we just make a big alliance world between all the worlds (except Reboot)? really easy and simple, great solution.

    Because it does not solve the issue of people who don't want to be in a crowded world, or the difficulty Nexon's servers seem to be having dealing with a high population.
  • notSynclarenotSynclare
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 2
    Member
    edited July 2018
    a real all world merge would be hype! maybe work around reboot being seperate still but if all servers came to one they could sell their older servers for stronger ones for channels or use all so we could have maybe 200+ channels so its harder to find bots and people can still be alone if they want. this idea sounds great!!
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Back to the main discussion, there is the option to leave the servers and alliances intact and have population changes when Nexon decides to make a world leap event or to have server merge or make a larger alliance. If you just started in Maplestory or didn't make significant progress in your server, all suggestions sound the same as long it allows you to see players you want to see or just want more players to interact with.

    The first idea sounds somewhat dumb because players choose where they want to go (I'm not against players having choices.) The problem with that we are not going to have an even population and Bera could go from crowded to dangerously crowded while other servers just dry up. The inverse of this can happen where ifBera becomes unavailable and someone shouts "Let's make Broni HUUUGE!" and Broni because the new Bera.

    For TRUE merges, people who made 46+ characters by extending their armies into other allying worlds would have to "kill" or delete some mules. There is another conflict with storage if storage is overfilled and you decide to merge storage with raising the capacity of the safe itself. Worlds merging into one like Kradia + Dementhos = Luna (not DK) in EMS might had came with some character deletions if they went past the limit Pre-V and items in storage getting changed if one stuffed one to full capacity.

    World Alliances are sloppy on the surface since the world selection screen does not look simplified. The beauty of alliances is that any personal progress such as storage expansion is kept and you don't need to worry about deleting characters. To Scanians, Windians and Berans, each of the worlds in an alliance have separate Reward Point Shop purchase limit as well as attendance checks.

    Whether we are given the choice to move or Nexon plans on merging or allying our severs, I can guarantee no one wants to have to deal with other sacrifices or have to redo other tedious tasks. These things include re-expanding storage, redoing monster collection and as mentioned above, deleting characters and having to fit items into storage and character rosters.

    I find the idea of having quiet worlds for players would backfire. Not only it is like going to an empty store or having no customers, some content and events won't work the few player(s) in the ghost town will be severely weaker. If I were the only person in GRAZED right now, minigames from the Ark Discovery events and games like Bingo will fail to initiate due to not having not enough players.

    I would personally choose to alliance with other servers even thought it makes world selection look busy when are actually less worlds (like how auditoriums have two sets of doors and not different rooms.) Being in an alliance salvages a lot of progress and players who don't play in an allianced server will enjoy the perks of being in an alliance.

    I am curious, would you want to wait for world leap, ask for a merge, or have Nexon forge alliances? And regardless whether they mix populations or use either method of addition, more channels per world would be helpful. :P

    The big issue we have at hand is this event should of never happen to begin with most to all worlds were ok. The reason why the game is as bad as it is now is cause nexon didn't consider the cons they just threw us a event. In any type of event planning or implementing of anything they have to have a back up plan or consider the worst. Its similar to what I tell my friends and guildies all the time "ok thats a good idea but what if it gets screwed up?" these things happen all the time. Nexon I don't mind them taking long cause I at least want them to consider the cons and pros of anything they will ever do in the future of this game. Cause lets face it even if we solve this issue there are future issues to come and if the team isn't critically thinking or coming up with back up plans for in case theirs fail its all for nothing. Also if I can round this off due to the people who commented in this thread and the numbers I been looking into prob 100-500 people in the dead servers want no change which I know alot of us who are in the big servers and who got left behind are thinking "whats wrong with them?" but I understand them they want no part of bera for the same reasons I didn't at first. I sucked it up cause my guildies well being were more then my personal feelings. As leader my feelings do come into play but I have to make decisions thats best for the everyone. I think all of us to a extent went through this same situation. I feel we have the tools to fix the issues but it means nothing if nexon doesn't pre plan and come up with plans for in case they mess up. Basically the main reason why people are against a merge into bera is due to hacking and dups I like to note that in bera no one barely trains cause who ever is hacking the servers sends bots to hack a map and then go on their mains to train in the maps. I like for someone in the nexon team to come and visit these servers and check out the state of the activity and what goes on. We used to have this and we should have more visits. You cant understand a issue if your not in it or walking in the heat of it. But yea I am in favor of a transfer event if nexon doenst solve the hacking and exploiting issue. Also punishments for people cheating their way to level or getting items but then again thats a issue for another time, but again theres alot of issues but as of rn nexon has to know all the issues before coming up with a solution and I think first step is to send in a team to come into our servers and check it out also for those who didn't know korean nexon does have a death team. We should make use of it if no one in the usa team can do anything.
  • notSynclarenotSynclare
    Reactions: 100
    Posts: 2
    Member
    a real all world merge would be hype! maybe work around reboot being seperate still but if all servers came to one they could sell their older servers for stronger ones for channels or use all so we could have maybe 200+ channels so its harder to find bots and people can still be alone if they want. this idea sounds great!! also great for collectible market since theres a lot of items that are lost or forgotten on old accs of otheer servers this could actually help economy a lot!!
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 2,745
    Posts: 584
    Member
    edited July 2018
    a real all world merge would be hype! maybe work around reboot being seperate still but if all servers came to one they could sell their older servers for stronger ones for channels or use all so we could have maybe 200+ channels so its harder to find bots and people can still be alone if they want. this idea sounds great!! also great for collectible market since theres a lot of items that are lost or forgotten on old accs of otheer servers this could actually help economy a lot!!

    Bro it sounds great but remember there's issues that wont make it work and usually im not the guy who does this. It sounds like the most smartest thing to do but then again we have issues in the big servers nexon maybe aware of or is ignoring cause of revenue. The hackers or people who run the market are the one and only big issue in this whole topic. Maybe can be one of the main reasons why we cant merge yet. We have issues with pricing, dup items, and hackers and players alike influencing the market to benefit a small minority. This alone is the one reason why people are against it and I don't blame them. Now if it has to do with people hating bera people personality me personally I can care less due to me having my own friends so that we can leave out this. But like I said we need to address the hacker and exploitation topic. If we can get rid of all of them then we wont need to worry about a merge cause there be nothing wrong and no reason not to merge. But people fear a merge with bera due to accidentally buying a dup and item disappearing. Also as you seen in this thread with all the personal attacks and how the way most of us think and go about things are very different its worst in bera. Took me a long time to find a nice group that can get along and be accepting of everyone regardless of background and personal beliefs or personality. But that can be said for anything but I know a lot of people told me this. But we have a big majority of anti social people which we must accommodate for and I say the dead worlds can also be considered the Maple version of a safe space as the sensitivity is real. So we must consider the dead worlds as being a safe space for those people. For now the community as it stands is over unless nexon bans and gets rid of all hackers or dups regardless if the people who maybe may be people we like get exposed. We must do this for the sake of our game and community but I doubt nexon would do it. Would hurt a lot of you guys finding out a person did that lmao. So overall there are underlining issues we must take care of before a full blown merge is to take place. We can solve the issue in a day but we must also consider that a lot of people will quit if the game is no longer exploitable and I can say those people are in fact the same ones who give us a lot so if we are willing to go to that extent to do whats right for the whole community nexon knows what it must do. Remember this isn't nexon or people hate speech this is only constructive criticism for the future and ideas to help stimulate ideas and thoughts for future goals and achievements riza 2018 ;)

    RizaSaika#8726
    Riza Saika (bera-Leader of Dragontribe)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the people)
    Riza Saika (ms community- Voice of the voiceless)
This discussion has been closed.