[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

decent skill nebulite compensation

imaqtcbimaqtcb
Reactions: 300
Member, Private Tester
edited June 2018 in Bug Reporting
so according to this link , Nebulites that provide skills will also be removed and replaced with Bonus Stats. In addition, 140 Nodestone Fragments will be provided per Nebulite..
I had a decent se glove on my highest level character and after this patch, the glove got the flame stats applied as compensation but the 140 nodestone fragments were nowhere to be found on my character.

I am wondering for those who had decent skill nebulite gear, did you not get the 140 nodestone fragment compensation too?

edit** bug report format
name:bigfatip
level:221
job:mechanic
world:zenith
nebulite :decent se on glove
issue: no 140 nebulite fragments compensation for se nebulite after patch.

Comments

• SunnyNightsSunnyNights
    Reactions: 1,010
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I also had Decent Hyper Body on my pants but I also didn't get any nodestone fragments added to my character and definitely not 140 of them
    imaqtcb
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I also had Decent Hyper Body on my pants but I also didn't get any nodestone fragments added to my character and definitely not 140 of them

thanks for confirming, we need more people with decent skil neb to come forth and confirm.
    I already made ticket and you should do it too.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Same here, had DHB on my phantom's pants and no fragments
    imaqtcb
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Have your affected characters taken the 5th job advancement?
    Is the affected character the highest-level char on the account? If it is not, can you check whether the highest-level char on the account received the nodestone fragments instead?

Also, if would help if you all would post your affected character's name, level, and world.
    (As per the Bug Reporting Guidelines)
    edited June 2018
    Checked my highest level in the world affected, and still no shards.

Character that had the skill nebulite:

Name: Clasanova
    Level: 203
    Job: Phantom
    World: Windia
    Nebulite: Decent Hyper Body
    imaqtcb
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    Have your affected characters taken the 5th job advancement?
    Is the affected character the highest-level char on the account? If it is not, can you check whether the highest-level char on the account received the nodestone fragments instead?

Also, if would help if you all would post your affected character's name, level, and world.
    (As per the Bug Reporting Guidelines)

yea its my highest level character already 5th job.
    name:bigfatip
    level:221
    job:mechanic
    world:zenith
    nebulite :decent se on glove
    issue: no 140 nebulite fragments compensation for se nebulite after patch.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited June 2018
    Gonna throw my hat into the ring with this issue as well.

Name: Eizen
    Level: 241
    Job: Blaster
    World: Reboot
    Nebulite: Decent Sharp Eyes on Absolab Gloves

This dude is my highest level character on my account on any world. I've been sitting at 92 Node Shards before and after the Ark patch. I should be at 232.
    imaqtcb
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2018
    If i remember correctly this compensation was only for Luna Players who had items with both Bonus stats and nebulites on it.

The nodeshards were a way of compensating the fact that the the nebulites could not be turned into Bonus stats, since These already existed on the item.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Banda wrote: »
    If i remember correctly this compensation was only for Luna Players who had items with both Bonus stats and nebulites on it.

The nodeshards were a way of compensating the fact that the the nebulites could not be turned into Bonus stats, since These already existed on the item.

No, it had nothing to do with Luna. This was in the Producer's Letter referring to all worlds.
    imaqtcb
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Banda wrote: »

please read the linked page i posted in the first post.
  • RokaniRokani
    Reactions: 1,220
    edited June 2018
    Didn't get any fragments either.
    Name: BoredToDeath
    Level: 217
    Job: Aran
    World: Bera
    Nebulite: Decent Sharp Eyes on work gloves.

>.> my poor work gloves lol. Had 30 nodeshards when I got on so I don't know if i got any or not but either way was less than 140.
    imaqtcb
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    looks like the maintenance tomorrow will be Compensation will be given for the Nebulite Decent Skills.
    Note: Compensation will be for 14 Nodestones instead of 140 Nodestone Fragments, due to technical limitations

well at least its something but it is way too little compare to the original promised amount.
    edited June 2018
    imaqtcb wrote: »
    looks like the maintenance tomorrow will be Compensation will be given for the Nebulite Decent Skills.
    Note: Compensation will be for 14 Nodestones instead of 140 Nodestone Fragments, due to technical limitations

well at least its something but it is way too little compare to the original promised amount.

14 nodes has the potential to be more than 140 node shards.

140 node shards is basically just 2 crafted boost nodes maybe almost a skill node, but 14 nodes can be 14 special nodes which is 50 shards per, etc, that probability is low but you get what I'm trying to say, even if you get 10 boost nodes and 4 skill nodes you still get more than the 140 shards.

better yet, to put into perspective, it takes 35 fragments to make a node, so 140/ 35 = 4 crafted nodes.
    imaqtcb
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018

14 nodes has the potential to be more than 140 node shards.

140 node shards is basically just 2 crafted boost nodes maybe almost a skill node, but 14 nodes can be 14 special nodes which is 50 shards per, etc, that probability is low but you get what I'm trying to say, even if you get 10 boost nodes and 4 skill nodes you still get more than the 140 shards.

better yet, to put into perspective, it takes 35 fragments to make a node, so 140/ 35 = 4 crafted nodes.
    omg i just re-read the compensation. I keep thinking they are giving out 14 nodestone fragments instead of the whole nodestone.
    now you break it down like that, then i take back my words on not enough compensation as this is acceptable..

• xMrMeowxMrMeow
    Reactions: 1,625
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Why is this only on Luna? I had a bunch of Decent Skill nebs and all I got was 3 flames...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    xMrMeow wrote: »
    Why is this only on Luna? I had a bunch of Decent Skill nebs and all I got was 3 flames...

The compensation is for decent skill nebulites that were installed on your equipment.
    Decent skill nebs in inventory were treated the same as any other [A] neb.
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    alright this issue is resolved. Got my 14 nodestone compensation on my main highest level.
    edited June 2018
    alright this issue is resolved. Got my 14 nodestone compensation on my main highest level.

you could've actually accepted the nodestones on any character in your account, not just world. My affected world was Windia but I accepted them on my wild hunter in Reboot
  • imaqtcbimaqtcb
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018

you could've actually accepted the nodestones on any character in your account, not just world. My affected world was Windia but I accepted them on my wild hunter in Reboot

all is well. my affected character is the highest level on my account.