[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Marriage to a Few Wives Simultaneously.

Comments

  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Let's keep religion out of the game; if your reasoning is that Muslims have multiple wives.

    As far as same sex marriage, while it is legal in America; Koreans are more traditional. KMS has to approve it first.

    What? there's already religion (Christian) in the game.

    And as Crystal said, there is polygamy in the United States, check out Utah.

    I feel as if the only reason people are against this idea is that they are just either don't like Muslims or they just know that not a single lady will marry them so they're jealous. lol.
    XlGuadalX
  • FixTheLagBeraFixTheLagBera
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol I am not gonna get into an argument about how you "respect" women the most. I am not against this idea because I don't like Muslims or because I'm jealous, I'm against it because its stupid and arguably sexist. Have any of you even consider how the females will react? I bet you a good amount of them will not be happy about this. There is religion of all kinds that is being represented in the game, from Christianity/ Catholic to Buddhism and Hindu. Muslim depiction is fine and all, but multiple wives again is stupid and sexist.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited July 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »
    Let's keep religion out of the game; if your reasoning is that Muslims have multiple wives.

    As far as same sex marriage, while it is legal in America; Koreans are more traditional. KMS has to approve it first.

    What? there's already religion (Christian) in the game.

    And as Crystal said, there is polygamy in the United States, check out Utah.

    I feel as if the only reason people are against this idea is that they are just either don't like Muslims or they just know that not a single lady will marry them so they're jealous. lol.

    Your issue is that you feel more than you think. I haven't said if I'm for it or against it, I said for his reasoning not to be based off religious practices. As for your jealousy remark; I would hope no one's ultimate goal is to get married on a video game.

    As far as other religions are concerned in the game, theyre either part of lore or they are shown through skills; but they don't have a grand theme in the game.

    And it doesn't matter if polygamy is practiced in Utah. The point im making is to not base your reasons off religion. Since it's a topic that can get people into trouble; especially when there's people like you that go to the extreme of " you guys against it just don't like muslims".
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,925
    Posts: 638
    Member
    edited July 2018
    So...does anyone still do Amoria pq? Did they change it at all?
  • anubis421anubis421
    Reactions: 710
    Posts: 15
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Lol I am not gonna get into an argument about how you "respect" women the most. I am not against this idea because I don't like Muslims or because I'm jealous, I'm against it because its stupid and arguably sexist. Have any of you even consider how the females will react? I bet you a good amount of them will not be happy about this. There is religion of all kinds that is being represented in the game, from Christianity/ Catholic to Buddhism and Hindu. Muslim depiction is fine and all, but multiple wives again is stupid and sexist.

    Again, "arguably sexist", as I said before and I'll say it again, you're only saying this because you were born in a different place with different education... so therefore, to YOU, it seems weird and "arguably sexist", it's not because it really is arguably sexist but because this is how you see the reality because of the place and education you were born with.

    Why at a wedding, we have a bishop and all? I'm not Christian. and what if someone is atheist?
    You really just look at Christians and put them first basically while ignoring 30% of the population in the entire world.

    So basically, to you, as a Christian (or whatever you are) it seems "arguably sexist", but to 1.8bil people, it seems absolutely fine.

    You know how you should call this? a different culture... that's it.

    To me, I can also call barbaric action that Christians put their baby in some holy water or something like that, but I don't call it like that.
    I call it a different culture, this is what they believe and I respect that. unlike you.
    Also what's your problem that we'd have such a thing? no one will force you to marry a few wives, so what's the big deal?? why you're so against it???
    NicholasB wrote: »
    Let's keep religion out of the game; if your reasoning is that Muslims have multiple wives.

    As far as same sex marriage, while it is legal in America; Koreans are more traditional. KMS has to approve it first.

    What? there's already religion (Christian) in the game.

    And as Crystal said, there is polygamy in the United States, check out Utah.

    I feel as if the only reason people are against this idea is that they are just either don't like Muslims or they just know that not a single lady will marry them so they're jealous. lol.

    Your issue is that you feel more than you think. I haven't said if I'm for it or against it, I said for his reasoning not to be based off religious practices. As for your jealousy remark; I would hope no one's ultimate goal is to get married on a video game.

    As far as other religions are concerned in the game, theyre either part of lore or they are shown through skills; but they don't have a grand theme in the game.

    And it doesn't matter if polygamy is practiced in Utah. The point im making is to not base your reasons off religion. Since it's a topic that can get people into trouble; especially when there's people like you that go to the extreme of " you guys against it just don't like muslims".

    Then maybe we should remove everything that has cross it, remove the bishops in the wedding, and everything else that's related to Christian.
    And what about the class Bishop? all of its skills are absolutely related to Christian.

    Christian is also a religion.

    Again, the problem is that some people just can't (or maybe even hate) other people for their different race and religion, which I find really sad because this is 2018.
    And we all should accept the different and the other.
    I have many Christian friends and I love and respect them.
    Why you can't do the same thing? it really seems like you are against it, even though you didn't clearly say that, so what I really am wondering is why you're so against it? what is your problem that other people will be able to do what they believe in?
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,865
    Posts: 6,272
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Just because something seems perfectly OK to millions or billions of people doesn't make it right.
    Slavery, for example, used to be considered perfectly fine, everywhere in the world.

    Also, there is no State-recognized polygamy in Utah. The Federal government put its foot down and forbade it, and the Mormons folded.
    As for Muslims in the USA, as far as I know, they only have one official wife listed by the State authorities. But of course there is no law forbidding any number of people from living together and sharing whatever they wish.

    While there might be 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, they are a tiny minority in GMS. GMS serves primarily the Americas (North and South), Europe, and Australia. Yes, there is a representation for the UAE, and for Israel, but the vast majority of GMS players are either Christian or grew up surrounded by Christian culture, so seeing a Bishop officiate at a wedding is normal to them. Amoria used to have the option of a non-religious wedding, but the revamp did away with that.

    Real-world considerations aside, implementing this suggestion would take developer effort. "Marriage" in Maplestory right now is defined as a link between two characters. Turning it into a one-to-many data structure requires changes in many places in the code. Allowing only polygyny but not polyandry (one wife, several husbands) would also break the current status of the game as completely egalitarian: unlike some RPGs where males and females inherently have different stats, in Maple there are no functional differences between them.
    I honestly can't see the developers making such a big change to this already-deprecated content (Weddings) for the sake of a few players, especially when such a change is opposed by a larger number of other players, as can be seen in this thread.

    As a workaround, you can marry your various girlfriends on different characters.
    Bridesmaid
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited July 2018
    anubis421 wrote: »
    Lol I am not gonna get into an argument about how you "respect" women the most. I am not against this idea because I don't like Muslims or because I'm jealous, I'm against it because its stupid and arguably sexist. Have any of you even consider how the females will react? I bet you a good amount of them will not be happy about this. There is religion of all kinds that is being represented in the game, from Christianity/ Catholic to Buddhism and Hindu. Muslim depiction is fine and all, but multiple wives again is stupid and sexist.

    Again, "arguably sexist", as I said before and I'll say it again, you're only saying this because you were born in a different place with different education... so therefore, to YOU, it seems weird and "arguably sexist", it's not because it really is arguably sexist but because this is how you see the reality because of the place and education you were born with.

    Why at a wedding, we have a bishop and all? I'm not Christian. and what if someone is atheist?
    You really just look at Christians and put them first basically while ignoring 30% of the population in the entire world.

    So basically, to you, as a Christian (or whatever you are) it seems "arguably sexist", but to 1.8bil people, it seems absolutely fine.

    You know how you should call this? a different culture... that's it.

    To me, I can also call barbaric action that Christians put their baby in some holy water or something like that, but I don't call it like that.
    I call it a different culture, this is what they believe and I respect that. unlike you.
    Also what's your problem that we'd have such a thing? no one will force you to marry a few wives, so what's the big deal?? why you're so against it???
    NicholasB wrote: »
    Let's keep religion out of the game; if your reasoning is that Muslims have multiple wives.

    As far as same sex marriage, while it is legal in America; Koreans are more traditional. KMS has to approve it first.

    What? there's already religion (Christian) in the game.

    And as Crystal said, there is polygamy in the United States, check out Utah.

    I feel as if the only reason people are against this idea is that they are just either don't like Muslims or they just know that not a single lady will marry them so they're jealous. lol.

    Your issue is that you feel more than you think. I haven't said if I'm for it or against it, I said for his reasoning not to be based off religious practices. As for your jealousy remark; I would hope no one's ultimate goal is to get married on a video game.

    As far as other religions are concerned in the game, theyre either part of lore or they are shown through skills; but they don't have a grand theme in the game.

    And it doesn't matter if polygamy is practiced in Utah. The point im making is to not base your reasons off religion. Since it's a topic that can get people into trouble; especially when there's people like you that go to the extreme of " you guys against it just don't like muslims".

    Then maybe we should remove everything that has cross it, remove the bishops in the wedding, and everything else that's related to Christian.
    And what about the class Bishop? all of its skills are absolutely related to Christian.

    Christian is also a religion.

    Again, the problem is that some people just can't (or maybe even hate) other people for their different race and religion, which I find really sad because this is 2018.
    And we all should accept the different and the other.
    I have many Christian friends and I love and respect them.
    Why you can't do the same thing? it really seems like you are against it, even though you didn't clearly say that, so what I really am wondering is why you're so against it? what is your problem that other people will be able to do what they believe in?


    This is exactly why I said not to bring up religion as your main reasoning for it. Im not answering any loaded questions, I dont care what religion youre part of is all I'll say.

  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    Posts: 135
    Member
    edited July 2018
    I'll just place this out there:

    You joined a KOREAN MMORPG.

    Korea doesn't care about your muslim multiple wives shtick.

    So either deal with what Korea has set in place, or quit this game and find another with multiple wives in it.

    And no, It's not because you're a muslim. It's because your idea is stupid af and not welcomed in the western world's ideals, or korea's ideals.

    It's the same reason there's no same-sex wedding options available within korea.

    So get over yourself and accept you're playing a KOREAN MMORPG, and follow the rules.
    DarkPassenger
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited July 2018
    anubis421 wrote: »
    Lol I am not gonna get into an argument about how you "respect" women the most. I am not against this idea because I don't like Muslims or because I'm jealous, I'm against it because its stupid and arguably sexist. Have any of you even consider how the females will react? I bet you a good amount of them will not be happy about this. There is religion of all kinds that is being represented in the game, from Christianity/ Catholic to Buddhism and Hindu. Muslim depiction is fine and all, but multiple wives again is stupid and sexist.

    Again, "arguably sexist", as I said before and I'll say it again, you're only saying this because you were born in a different place with different education... so therefore, to YOU, it seems weird and "arguably sexist", it's not because it really is arguably sexist but because this is how you see the reality because of the place and education you were born with.

    Why at a wedding, we have a bishop and all? I'm not Christian. and what if someone is atheist?
    You really just look at Christians and put them first basically while ignoring 30% of the population in the entire world.

    So basically, to you, as a Christian (or whatever you are) it seems "arguably sexist", but to 1.8bil people, it seems absolutely fine.

    You know how you should call this? a different culture... that's it.

    To me, I can also call barbaric action that Christians put their baby in some holy water or something like that, but I don't call it like that.
    I call it a different culture, this is what they believe and I respect that. unlike you.
    Also what's your problem that we'd have such a thing? no one will force you to marry a few wives, so what's the big deal?? why you're so against it???
    NicholasB wrote: »
    Let's keep religion out of the game; if your reasoning is that Muslims have multiple wives.

    As far as same sex marriage, while it is legal in America; Koreans are more traditional. KMS has to approve it first.

    What? there's already religion (Christian) in the game.

    And as Crystal said, there is polygamy in the United States, check out Utah.

    I feel as if the only reason people are against this idea is that they are just either don't like Muslims or they just know that not a single lady will marry them so they're jealous. lol.

    Your issue is that you feel more than you think. I haven't said if I'm for it or against it, I said for his reasoning not to be based off religious practices. As for your jealousy remark; I would hope no one's ultimate goal is to get married on a video game.

    As far as other religions are concerned in the game, theyre either part of lore or they are shown through skills; but they don't have a grand theme in the game.

    And it doesn't matter if polygamy is practiced in Utah. The point im making is to not base your reasons off religion. Since it's a topic that can get people into trouble; especially when there's people like you that go to the extreme of " you guys against it just don't like muslims".

    Then maybe we should remove everything that has cross it, remove the bishops in the wedding, and everything else that's related to Christian.
    And what about the class Bishop? all of its skills are absolutely related to Christian.

    Christian is also a religion.

    Again, the problem is that some people just can't (or maybe even hate) other people for their different race and religion, which I find really sad because this is 2018.
    And we all should accept the different and the other.
    I have many Christian friends and I love and respect them.
    Why you can't do the same thing? it really seems like you are against it, even though you didn't clearly say that, so what I really am wondering is why you're so against it? what is your problem that other people will be able to do what they believe in?


    This is exactly why I said not to bring up religion as your main reasoning for it. Im not answering any loaded questions, I dont care what religion youre part of is all I'll say.

    Again, you're ignoring the facts.
    There is already religions in MapleStory, including Christian.
    I'll just place this out there:

    You joined a KOREAN MMORPG.

    Korea doesn't care about your muslim multiple wives shtick.

    So either deal with what Korea has set in place, or quit this game and find another with multiple wives in it.

    And no, It's not because you're a muslim. It's because your idea is stupid af and not welcomed in the western world's ideals, or korea's ideals.

    It's the same reason there's no same-sex wedding options available within korea.

    So get over yourself and accept you're playing a KOREAN MMORPG, and follow the rules.

    "your idea is stupid af", no, you're not only very rude and racist but you're also absolutely wrong. this is not my idea but my religion.

    Also there's polygamy in the USA, Check out Utah.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 39,865
    Posts: 6,272
    Volunteer Forum Moderator, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    anubis42 wrote: »
    Also there's polygamy in the USA, Check out Utah.

    You seem to have completely ignored my previous response in this thread.

    Polygamy is not legal in Utah, or anywhere else in the United States. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygamy_in_North_America
    People can live together in whatever combinations they want, but they cannot legally marry someone while married to someone else.

    Bridesmaid
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited July 2018
    See why this is a topic that shouldn't have included religion? because anyone that challenges the idea of multiple wives is deemed a racist. it should've never been your reason to suggest this. It doesn't matter if other religions are part of it (the game), for all we know the Black Mage is Muslim. but what youre missing the point in is not to suggest something based off your religion. I would say the same thing to anyone else from another religion asking for something to be implemented for their religious practices.


    Just do what AKradian said and marry your alleged girlfriends on multiple characters. I'm simply against this idea now BECAUSE youre using religion as your reasoning for it. Not just your muslim faith but the very topic of religion.
  • FixTheLagBeraFixTheLagBera
    Reactions: 500
    Posts: 24
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Ok, first off I do belong to any one religion. Sexist is sexism anywhere buddy, I don't care where you are from. In a culture where women has less right then men and what not, its sexist. End of discussion. I am against it because I have stated many time, it is sexist to anyone. And why even bring up baptism? Its not even in the game. If we want to go there, I am also against circumcision, a practice by all Abrahamic religions that includes Christian, Muslims, and Jews. Again, you have ignored the part where I am also taking into consideration on how the females of Maplestory will feel, which you probably don't care about because they are females.
    DarkPassenger
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,925
    Posts: 638
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Insurance does not cover circumcision anymore. Religion is not the total reason for it being done. Circumcision only became as widely practiced as it is because of WWI and uncontrollable infections while troops were stuck in trenches. Men were having the procedure done by field Doctors, (or a good buddy) in unsanitary conditions w/o anesthesia to save their lives,"OUCH!!!"
    FixTheLagBera
  • anubis42anubis42
    Reactions: 945
    Posts: 37
    Member
    edited July 2018
    See why this is a topic that shouldn't have included religion? because anyone that challenges the idea of multiple wives is deemed a racist. it should've never been your reason to suggest this. It doesn't matter if other religions are part of it (the game), for all we know the Black Mage is Muslim. but what youre missing the point in is not to suggest something based off your religion. I would say the same thing to anyone else from another religion asking for something to be implemented for their religious practices.


    Just do what AKradian said and marry your alleged girlfriends on multiple characters. I'm simply against this idea now BECAUSE youre using religion as your reasoning for it. Not just your muslim faith but the very topic of religion.

    Then let's have a polygamy, just for fun, forget about religions, let's just have it for fun. how about that?
    Ok, first off I do belong to any one religion. Sexist is sexism anywhere buddy, I don't care where you are from. In a culture where women has less right then men and what not, its sexist. End of discussion. I am against it because I have stated many time, it is sexist to anyone. And why even bring up baptism? Its not even in the game. If we want to go there, I am also against circumcision, a practice by all Abrahamic religions that includes Christian, Muslims, and Jews. Again, you have ignored the part where I am also taking into consideration on how the females of Maplestory will feel, which you probably don't care about because they are females.

    People who don't like it, including females, just like you, don't have to do that... you can marry only to 1 person and that's it. as simple as that.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 1,760
    Posts: 218
    Member
    edited July 2018
    anubis42 wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    anubis421 wrote: »
    It seems like you didn't read much of the history.
    But there was a lot of really really insane and ruthless things that were related to Christianity...
    And what you're saying is absolutely insulting.

    Frankly, I don't understand what is your problem and why you just can't, for once, accept the other, accept the difference.
    Sure there were, and they are no longer present in modern day Christianity, so you are proving my point.
    Not every difference should be accepted, not one that is toxic to society. Racist, sexist and homophobic tradition should not be respected, it should be uprooted.
    I'm sorry that me asking you to consider women's rights and value is insulting to you.

    You do realize that when one wants to get married in GMS, he's gonna go through a Christian wedding, right? with a bishop and everything...
    And yet, I respect that, but what about us, the Muslims?

    A lot of Americans don't see it because of time zone but really without Muslims and others from the Middle East, the game wouldn't be the same at all.
    We're not talking here about a couple people, so please try to accept the difference and the other, whether he is a Muslim, or a gay or anything like that.
    This is who we are.
    And again, this is only your point of view that you answer like this, but if you were born in other country and grow up in a different way, then your answer would be different.

    And don't forget, there are 2.4bil Christians in the world, and yet, 1.8bil Muslims in the world. Islam is the religion which grows the fastest and will probably win over Christian.

    Islam making up about 30% of the world population... you can't just think of yourself and Christian while ignoring 30% of the population of the world.
    There are crosses, etc and so many other things in GMS while there's not a thing that's related to Islam.
    So what about us?? people can't just say "don't bring religion into the game" while there is already religion (Christian) in the game...
    This discussion isn't about Islam vs Christianity. It's about morality vs the lack of it.
    You can keep on repeating yourself saying we think as we do only because we don't live where you do. You're right. We think as we do because we live in societies that transcended past abusive traditions like the one you're describing. And don't tell me the women have a choice in this. You just forced this reality down their throats, plain and simple.

    Bridesmaid
  • EnokumoEnokumo
    Reactions: 1,610
    Posts: 122
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Bridesmaid wrote: »
    Can we have same-sex marriage first? Why would you need 4 wives in a video-game? Ain't like they're gonna cook and clean for you...

    Requoting this because this is by far more relevant to have than having 10 marriage partners in a relatively children-oriented game. And before we reach this point, ages will pass, because these things will always be extremely controversial and you don't want people go enrage about a feature or content in your game, see the case of the Donald NPC.
    anubis42 wrote: »

    Islam making up about 30% of the world population... you can't just think of yourself and Christian while ignoring 30% of the population of the world.
    There are crosses, etc and so many other things in GMS while there's not a thing that's related to Islam.
    So what about us?? people can't just say "don't bring religion into the game" while there is already religion (Christian) in the game...
    Special snowflake treatment doesn't really exist in maple.
    Bridesmaid
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Posts: 365
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Even if they would add it, nobody would probably ingame would enter such an relationship or would see it as non serious feature and would meme with it.
    I mean ,90% of my family are muslims and some of them are in a polyarmourous relationship but adding such thing would cause ALOT of conflicts and trouble ingame.
    EnokumoBridesmaid
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,060
    Posts: 843
    Member
    edited July 2018
    anubis42 wrote:
    "your idea is stupid af", no, you're not only very rude and racist but you're also absolutely wrong. this is not my idea but my religion.

    So....which part of what he said is racist?

    I'm just gonna assume you're a dedicated troll based on how much you want this to be a thing.
    DFDFD
  • BridesmaidBridesmaid
    Reactions: 1,225
    Posts: 25
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    anubis42 wrote: »
    DFDFD wrote: »
    anubis421 wrote: »
    It seems like you didn't read much of the history.
    But there was a lot of really really insane and ruthless things that were related to Christianity...
    And what you're saying is absolutely insulting.

    Frankly, I don't understand what is your problem and why you just can't, for once, accept the other, accept the difference.
    Sure there were, and they are no longer present in modern day Christianity, so you are proving my point.
    Not every difference should be accepted, not one that is toxic to society. Racist, sexist and homophobic tradition should not be respected, it should be uprooted.
    I'm sorry that me asking you to consider women's rights and value is insulting to you.

    You do realize that when one wants to get married in GMS, he's gonna go through a Christian wedding, right? with a bishop and everything...
    And yet, I respect that, but what about us, the Muslims?

    A lot of Americans don't see it because of time zone but really without Muslims and others from the Middle East, the game wouldn't be the same at all.
    We're not talking here about a couple people, so please try to accept the difference and the other, whether he is a Muslim, or a gay or anything like that.
    This is who we are.
    And again, this is only your point of view that you answer like this, but if you were born in other country and grow up in a different way, then your answer would be different.

    And don't forget, there are 2.4bil Christians in the world, and yet, 1.8bil Muslims in the world. Islam is the religion which grows the fastest and will probably win over Christian.

    Islam making up about 30% of the world population... you can't just think of yourself and Christian while ignoring 30% of the population of the world.
    There are crosses, etc and so many other things in GMS while there's not a thing that's related to Islam.
    So what about us?? people can't just say "don't bring religion into the game" while there is already religion (Christian) in the game...

    Actually, you do realize they have introduce other types of weddings so he has options, right? Without a bishop and everything. Be grateful since they have taken that step, they are far from updating Amoria at this point. Perhaps they can add a Nikah, but the multitude part is unlikely given that overall most people tend to lead one life and one love. You don't have to go through a Christian wedding, you can have a Shinto-style wedding, etc. Do you respect that?

    No because y'all just taking stuff personally like we're against you. You aren't the center of the worlds, grasp it. I don't go out of my way begging for same-sex marriage because it doesn't affect my gameplay. However, your on-going argument over a real life privilege has no place in MapleStory; I cannot stress this enough.

    You've suddenly turned this into a debate of religion which is better discussed else where. No one is ignoring you guys it's simply irrelevant, go make your own game if you won't contribute to the whole community. Because if Korean want to input "Christian" aspects and not "Muslim" then you have no jurisdiction over it. Your opinion doesn't matter since all of this is out of place, you may have to reach out to Nexon headquarters or become a developer. Some of these Christian inputs aren't necessarily in relation to the religion itself, but you have to understand religion is a guideline which borrows from how people have learn and developed the artificial constructs of right or wrong. And a majority of people around Earth follow it despite religious context. You act like there are no Muslim reference in MapleStory. Zakum is based on the Muslim belief in Zaqqum. And we love to Zakum. Do I even need to bring up Ariant? What are you offend about?

    This isn't an Islamic game and was never intend to be ever such as it is not entirely a Christian game, it was formed in Korea and however they feel about your belief is up to them to decide whether to consider it and they have. Just enjoy it as it or find a new server; like you can design your own private server and rewrite the code to enable your multiple wives on a personal world which you have full control.

    Nobody should need to relate to you as much as you are denying the fact that you are also disregarding others for a pointless gain. Ask them to improve something else worthwhile. Are you getting any of this? MapleStory, virtual, pixels, not real. Fake. Nothing to do with reality. It implements some aspects of reality but it's still a video-game. Stop trying to find "love" on MapleStory. Go marry 4 wives in real life, no one is judging you. At least I am not, I am judging the absurdity of this request.
    FixTheLagBera
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 2,925
    Posts: 638
    Member
    edited July 2018

    FixTheLagBera
This discussion has been closed.