[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONAD] stuck in act 2

skwarekskwarek
Reactions: 830
in Bug Reporting
Hey, I've got quite annoying problem. I just cant go forward in Monad, because Ive got stuck in Abrup Basin - Svarti Village Empty Paddock.
It has all begun at act 2 when I was hunting some wolves and unfortunately I've got died. In that moment, something happened, not sure what, like all my progress in act 2 just restarted, because I just moved to the empty paddock again. The thing is, that Ive done already quests which changes the map and I just cant to go foward.. please help me, because I really enjoyed this questline. Whats more, I wasnt able to collect my Kaptafel Hat Coupon and It just dissapear..
Wasnt sure If I should put this in here or "Stuck Characters" category, but I suppose it is just bug which could be common, and I am not stuck literally, because I can leave the map, and go back here, but can not go forward..
Character: skwarek
World: Luna [Europe]
PastlightMohanad

Comments

• KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Bug type: Quest

Brief bug summary: After a disconnect during the Monad story line where I have to lure the monster away from the town, I went to relog and tried to continue where I left off in Monad Act 2. However, it is not letting me back where I left off in Monad and I am stuck in Monad Act 2 in the Savrti Camp. When I try to exit the left portal from Savrti Entrance, it says I need to talk to the villagers.

More details: When I was during the Monad Act 2 quest of luring the monster away from the town, after in a portal, I got the Runtime Error! and it made me disconnected from Maplestory. When i relog into Maple, I tried to go back to where I was left off. The thing is that it teleports me back to Savrti Camp and it won't let me exit the Savrti Entrance to go back from where I got disconnected from.

Steps to reproduce:
    1.) Play the Monad story line until you get to the part where you have to lure the monsters away from the town.
    2.) Some how disconnect or get the Runtime Error during that.
    3.) Relog into Maple and continue Act 2
    4.) Try exiting the Savrti Entrance by using the left portal.

Character name: AquaK1te

Character level: 210

Character job: Zero

World name: Bera

Date and time of the incident: July 25, 2018 @ 10:00 pm EST
    Snicky
  • RednalfRednalf
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2018
    Same here
  • RednalfRednalf
    Reactions: 600
    edited July 2018
    Same here.Although Nexon cannot solve the bug,I hope they can reset my Monad stroy line so that I can restart it.

Brief bug summary: My game crashed when I cleared all four maps where I should kill some purple jelly looking things on the trees and entered into the portal to the next map.Then I relogin and tried to continue where I left off in Monad Act 2.,but it is not letting me back where I left off in Monad and I am stuck in Monad Act 2 in the Savrti Camp Empty Paddock.

Character name: Rednalf

Character level: 231

Character job: Dawn Warrior

World name: Reboot
  • PazyPascalPazyPascal
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    Hello! I'm stuck in act 2 of the Monad-questline. While destroying the pink slime-thingies (in order to lure the monsters) Maplestory crashed. After restarting, I spawned in a room with Spinel (with the option to go to a town of choice). After getting back to the Monad-questline (via Dimension portal), I spawned at the camp of Act 2. However, I can't do anything there, while I still have the quest of destroying the pink slimes. There a no portals (other than the portal to return) and no other quests to do (other than the one I was busy with while disconnecting). Are other people stuck here? How to fix this?

Also, do people already have the Monad Countdown-quest? Reading the patch notes, people already should have the quest, but I don't have it. Am I doing something wrong?
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited July 2018
    Yeah I just went through that as well and going to see if there's any bug reports on it already
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited July 2018
    Stuck in act 2 after disconnecting while going through the maps that require me to kill the jelly things to progress. After disconnecting was sent to Spinel's hidden street map and when trying to go back into monad was sent to Savrti Camp Empty Paddock like the person above me.

Character Name: Akîba

Class: Shadower
    Level: 208
    World: Bera
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    +1 I am also having this issue
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    I also disconected and ended up in Spinel's map during the tree jumping portion of act two, and can't get out of the paddock

Character name: xxGoblinsxx

Character level: 216

Character job: F/P Archmage

• MonoxidesMonoxides
    Reactions: 810
    Same is happening to me, its very upsetting since the event for logging in is only 6 days long and you can only get to it by getting farther in the story.
  • MonoxidesMonoxides
    Reactions: 810
    edited July 2018
    So I got disconnected while following the monster horde, once I logged back into the game I was in the map where Spinel teleports you to whatever town you want. After I went back to Monad it would not let me go back to my quest and I am stuck in the town. Whenever I try to leave it tells me to help everyone in town, which I have done. Im now stuck in the town with no way to continue the questline.
  • Dragaur123Dragaur123
    Reactions: 235
    edited July 2018
    Same for me. I recorded a video on it.
    luckybomboRednalfscholar624Mohanad
  • SgfSgf
    Reactions: 745
    edited July 2018
    - double post
  • UksuUksu
    Reactions: 1,540
    edited July 2018
    Rednalf wrote: »
    Same here.Although Nexon cannot solve the bug,I hope they can reset my Monad stroy line so that I can restart it.

Brief bug summary: My game crashed when I cleared all four maps where I should kill some purple jelly looking things on the trees and entered into the portal to the next map.Then I relogin and tried to continue where I left off in Monad Act 2.,but it is not letting me back where I left off in Monad and I am stuck in Monad Act 2 in the Savrti Camp Empty Paddock.

Character name: Rednalf

Character level: 231

Character job: Dawn Warrior

Same here.

Character name: Rame
    Character level: 220
    Character job: Battle Mage
    World name: Luna
    luckybombo
  • skwarekskwarek
    Reactions: 830
    edited July 2018
    I thought that they will fix it at the maintenance.. I didnt have time to launch MS today but it seems that they didnt. Thats sad, I have already sent my ticket and even received an anwser. It was all before the maintenance. Hope they will do something about it ASAP
  • luckybomboluckybombo
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    same here
  • ToxiCcAtomToxiCcAtom
    Reactions: 100
    I was also disconnected at the tree jumping part and can't get out of the Paddock.

Character name: ViGin

Character level: 212

Character job: Blade Master

• PastlightPastlight
    Character name: KENDASKI
    Character level: 187
    Character job: Dual Blade
  • sabaScaniasabaScania
    for me as well - i hope a fix comes soon because it's the first time in a while i feel immersed in the storyline but it's super hard to keep interested when it d/cs every 5 minutes ._.
  • DarkalboDarkalbo
    Same
    Character Name: Dualalbo

Class: Blade Master
    Level: 220
    World: Zenith
  • SuperSocksSuperSocks
    I have the same problem, I had to defeat Frostflail - got disconnected - and now i'm stuck in the village and can't continue the story.