[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Lab The road to 250

RokaniRokani
Reactions: 1,220
edited August 2018 in General Chat
So anyone that's trying to get to 250 making good progress? Highest level person I've seen is 222. I still assume its impossible, or requires 24/7 grinding.

Comments

• choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    of course it's not possible. not without cheating. Probably not even then either.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    chooz wrote: »
    of course it's not possible. not without cheating. Probably not even then either.

are you just saying that to deter people from trying lol? but yeah ti would be nice if lab server had a temporary player ranking so we can see how the top end progresses
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited August 2018
    chooz wrote: »

are you just saying that to deter people from trying lol? but yeah ti would be nice if lab server had a temporary player ranking so we can see how the top end progresses

He's right though, to an extent. To get to 250 in such a short time would require either hacking or spending unhealthy amounts of time playing. I'm sure I don't need to talk about unhealthy playing habits with you, of all people.
    darikSuperJonic
  • RokaniRokani
    edited August 2018
    Now the highest level player I have seen is 227.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited August 2018
    Daxi is currently 246 as of this post. The guy must be playing 16+ hours a day and even then he's barely going to make it to 250 before Lab ends (Read: 1-2 days before Lab ends).
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited August 2018
    Good news boys and girls, our community manager the amazing Arwoo. Got us all level 250 reward blocks for getting the 200 quest completed. It is posted on the announcements section. Praise the lord hallelujah! I made it to 211 on lab and no way I was gonna make 250. So this was very nice of them!
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited August 2018
    Good news boys and girls, our community manager the amazing Arwoo. Got us all level 250 reward blocks for getting the 200 quest completed. It is posted on the announcements section. Praise the lord hallelujah! I made it to 211 on lab and no way I was gonna make 250. So this was very nice of them!

Feelsbad for Daxi though. Quite a bit of work he clearly put in.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Send him some plushes or something.
  • RokaniRokani
    edited August 2018
    But did Daxi get to 250? If so dam lol, if not then GG still impressive how far he got either way.
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited August 2018
    bumbertyr wrote: »

Give him a bonus legion block for effort
  • scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited August 2018
    Perhaps just have Daxi now be the known as the official FangBlade of LAB?