[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.240 Double Trouble Recharge Patch Notes here!
[FIXED]"This product is in currently in use" Error
[FIXED] Read the bottom of this post. When I open the launcher the play button says "UPDATE", I install the update it takes about 3 seconds, then I click play and it says "This product is currently in use" I tried opening and closing it, logging in and out, even restarting my PC
I have yet to see Nexon say anything and I been waiting since 6:45AM my time (it is 12:51PM now), for them to say something even though several people seem to have the problem. But nothing.
1. Open the launcher and go to settings
2. Un check mark "Enable automatic updates"
3. Run a Repair Installation using the "Repair installation" button (Obviously)
4. Launch the game, it worked for me!
5. Thank you :>
6. You're welcome :>
I redownloaded the game, took me 45 mins but it worked after. Thank you so muchly for your service though.
2. Click on Task Manager
3. Click on more details(at the bottom)
4. Scroll down to background
5. Look for Nexon Launcher
6. Right click it and click on "End Process"
7. ONLY click it ONCE and then Wait for a couple of seconds
If there is more then one it will delete all of it on its own. You don't want to accidently End the Process of something important
8. After that is done make sure that you CLOSE OUT of Task Manager BEFORE you open Nexon Launcher again. OTHERWISE it will make your computer run SLOW
And....THAT'S IT! ENJOY!!!
I found this out about 20min after I ran into the same problem when I tried to launch it after JUST downloading it the day before(I was catching up on a show first)
Of course, I was given a hint while looking at a 2015 report on the same issue and a guy said to just click on Task Manager....
I don't think the victim on the same issue even now EVER got what he meant.
Hi, I added these two solutions to the possible solutions list (credits given)