[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon should buff map spawns and remove kishin

Comments

• DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited September 2018
    Appearantly Reboot is the only server now…… i give up, this guy is just too dense

I'm dense because you lack basic reading comprehension skills, or is it because you can't properly contradict my arguments and instead choose to twist them into something I clearly didn't say, or imply, in any way?
    Let me know so we're on the same page.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2018
    Woah woah woah guys, c'mon, let's be civil here. Just move passed it and stay on topic.
    ThatGuyZenny
  • ThatGuyZennyThatGuyZenny
    Reactions: 1,300
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2018
    Woah woah woah guys, c'mon, let's be civil here. Just move passed it and stay on topic.

Yea your right i should probably calm down :/, im just sick of the constant kanna nerfs (and knowing nexon's history) they will do nothing to compesate us, i worked years on my kanna and she barely works now even with kishin, im just sad i have to defend my class at every turn.
    DarkPassengerUserRedLyedenArgent
  • KekboiKekboi
    Reactions: 100
    Yes, decent kish please
  • TheRexoTheRexo
    Reactions: 340
    edited September 2018

Yea your right i should probably calm down :/, im just sick of the constant kanna nerfs (and knowing nexon's history) they will do nothing to compesate us, i worked years on my kanna and she barely works now even with kishin, im just sad i have to defend my class at every turn.

I don't understand how to you and several people there kishin defines the class itself, she has so many good things apart it(party buff, binds)
    In my opinion, kishin is just like hs from bishop which has became a decent skill in the end.

Also, just because only that skill defines that class and people choose it just for that only justifies the needed change
    Can you imagine people maining bishops just for hs?
    LyedenSuperJonicDFDFD
  • ValhallenValhallen
    Reactions: 660
    edited September 2018
    Spawnrate boosting effects are a huge problem in this game that has gone on far too long. It does not make any sense for any singular class (or cash item) to impact spawn rates at such an extreme rate, or at all for that matter. 4x the effective exp/drops with Kishin? 8x with Frenzy totem? That is incredibly unfair to everyone who wants to be able to play the game normally, and not have to result to multi-accounting/muling or buying "kishin/frenzy services".

These spawnrate boosters create a huge divide in gameplay experiences between players. There is a massive difference between leveling with a kishin on the map compared to without it, especially in endgame areas or anywhere you can one hit kill enemies. Even bishops Holy symbol didn't have this big of an impact on leveling, and did nothing to drops.

A single skill or cash item shouldn't control the entire game, ever. Kanna's power level in general (especially solo), needs to be improved overall, so the class can stand out on its own merits, not the fact that it has a ridiculously unbalanced spawnrate boost. Additionally, all maps should have at least 2-3x the current default spawn rate, because waiting 5 seconds for the next wave of enemies to spawn isn't very fun.
    TheRexoDFDFDLyedenSuperJonic
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited October 2018
    personally, at first when she came out. i enjoyed what her class was, but it felt more of a mage/warrior... her power wasnt mage style at all, and yes her abilitie was to spawn more mobs. but i would perfer to redo her class all together and turn her into a class mage. give her a staff and side weapon a new weapon magic blade. or ninja type magic blade. fighting spiritual powers, a healer abilitie so it can another healer type class too. and maybe 10% exp buff with the spawn abilitie. give her that jump abilitie that cygnus knights have, and the forward jump thing. her and that samurai. it would be neat. but i doubt it would happen.
    LyedenLilyflower
    edited October 2018
    personally, at first when she came out. i enjoyed what her class was, but it felt more of a mage/warrior... her power wasnt mage style at all, and yes her abilitie was to spawn more mobs. but i would perfer to redo her class all together and turn her into a class mage. give her a staff and side weapon a new weapon magic blade. or ninja type magic blade. fighting spiritual powers, a healer abilitie so it can another healer type class too. and maybe 10% exp buff with the spawn abilitie. give her that jump abilitie that cygnus knights have, and the forward jump thing. her and that samurai. it would be neat. but i doubt it would happen.

Why not suggest a new class with that blueprint? Sengoku thief?
    Traveler5577
  • DFDFDDFDFD
    Reactions: 2,160
    edited October 2018

Just wondering, what exactly about Kanna gives you 'warrior' vibes?
    edited October 2018
    DFDFD wrote: »

Just wondering, what exactly about Kanna gives you 'warrior' vibes?

Good question
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited October 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Excuse me are you trying to kill Reboot

*cough* Phantom legion skill. *cough*
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited October 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Excuse me are you trying to kill Reboot

It seems Nexon deems it so since all of Singapore is being removed.
  • MegaScienceMegaScience
    Reactions: 3,795
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited October 2018
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    It seems Nexon deems it so since all of Singapore and Malaysia is being removed, which means RIP the entirety of Reboot's earlygame and midgame progression.

Only Singapore is being removed with v.199, although admittedly it has been stated Malaysia's future is uncertain.
  • ruth02ruth02
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited October 2018
    1 . nexon can fix the problem of blaze wizard, then can whit kanna no nerfing kishin or removing this... 2. u think w is easy way for fix part of the game and hacking??
    3. singapore removed ok . fix the stabilite of the game or crashers, bugs,delay or lag? , read the post of singapore mentione to gollux y the problem of sweeters ... removing kishin of having this passive skill in v job not resolved nothing