[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

This is not a ban appeal

Comments

• DarknightCEDarknightCE
    Reactions: 220
    they need more gm like GM cheezpuff not these new Joe Blow that have no idea how the game works or what skill is a full map attack. u were just the very unfortunate and got nexon'd. Remember nexon doesnt care too much about GMS because were only like 7% of their income
  • DarknightCEDarknightCE
    Reactions: 220
    edited September 2018
    they need more gm like GM cheezpuff not these new Joe Blow that have no idea how the game works or what skill is a full map attack. u were just the very unfortunate and got nexon'd remember nexon doesnt care too much about GMS because were only like 7% of their income
    CaseyCaseycarmenpop22
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    Reactions: 950
    edited October 2018
    40 days and I’m still waiting, ticket hasn’t even been looked at.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 2018
    Hopefully you'll be unbanned. Tbh I contacted Nexon when I had a number name, and they haven't even changed my name or anything on my characters. "They have been changed" yet still seeing the same numbers and stuff. Given note I had not logged in previously for 5 or so years and the reasons the names had been treated this way but still... haven't gotten any contact on that at all.

On a side note, I understand Kannas, but it's even worse when you find a bot (most definitely a Kanna because its obvious at this point) doing the map-attack and they dissapear into the Cash Shop once they notice you came into the map. It's always at 2 places, either Ludibrium, or AR. It would be nice if they had a program that would detect this and not ban BUT let admins know about their actions to be looked at personally.
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    edited October 2018
    Spuddy wrote: »
    Hopefully you'll be unbanned. Tbh I contacted Nexon when I had a number name, and they haven't even changed my name or anything on my characters. "They have been changed" yet still seeing the same numbers and stuff. Given note I had not logged in previously for 5 or so years and the reasons the names had been treated this way but still... haven't gotten any contact on that at all.

On a side note, I understand Kannas, but it's even worse when you find a bot (most definitely a Kanna because its obvious at this point) doing the map-attack and they dissapear into the Cash Shop once they notice you came into the map. It's always at 2 places, either Ludibrium, or AR. It would be nice if they had a program that would detect this and not ban BUT let admins know about their actions to be looked at personally.

I was told it was like a 30-35 day waitlist for senior gm.. I am way past that. So I’m losing hope. Ticket is just sitting there open. Missing out on all the cute events and autumn and Halloween boxes. Really frustrated. All I can do is wait.
  • HanzSoloHanzSolo
    Reactions: 525
    edited October 2018
    Been playing Maplestory 2 in the mean time, but i just hit 30 days today myself. Hoping it will be resolved soon, Already hard lost my #1 spot as Eu reboot illium. so don't have any motivation to come back tbh. Got MvP gold just to lose it the same day i got it, and at this rate, i won't even have it when i come back. What a rip off, and can't complain since there ToS says i can't. Oops sorry for the false ban , but we won't extend your services.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 2018
    CaseyCasey wrote: »
    Spuddy wrote: »

I was told it was like a 30-35 day waitlist for senior gm.. I am way past that. So I’m losing hope. Ticket is just sitting there open. Missing out on all the cute events and autumn and Halloween boxes. Really frustrated. All I can do is wait.

I wanna say that being in the game now, it's just me looking where to start at with the level I'm at (168), since I leveled from 95 over the course of the week, but a lot of the stuff is still going to be here other than the holiday event stuff, but not much to it I would say. Not logging in for 5 years racks up a lot of new things that's just sitting there like "Theres a level ### quest or blockbuster waiting for you!" type of thing and go down the list lol
  • kyuusariikyuusarii
    Reactions: 300
    I was banned last night for "speed hacking" at soulful erdas on my Kanna. While my main is nowhere as near accomplished as you are, I have spent the last 2 weeks unhealthily grinding, and had finally hit 240 in a fairly short amount of time compared to the average player, and tossing that away would be the last thing on my mind. After several tickets, I was given the message that my ticket will be escalated as well.
    Hot damn, if I have to wait a month like you did and still are, I'm going to be extremely tilted.
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    edited October 2018
    kyuusarii wrote: »
    I was banned last night for "speed hacking" at soulful erdas on my Kanna. While my main is nowhere as near accomplished as you are, I have spent the last 2 weeks unhealthily grinding, and had finally hit 240 in a fairly short amount of time compared to the average player, and tossing that away would be the last thing on my mind. After several tickets, I was given the message that my ticket will be escalated as well.
    Hot damn, if I have to wait a month like you did and still are, I'm going to be extremely tilted.

It’s been 56 days actually.. oh wait it’s past midnite so 57. Sorry for your ban hopefully you aren’t waiting as long as me.. I honestly would have given up by now if it wasn’t for my guild and friends and the fact I have spent so much time on my account. People told me 30-35 day wait for the senior gm but I guess I am just super unlucky. Keep me updated with ur ban ^^.
  • HanzSoloHanzSolo
    edited October 2018

Sorry that you joined the club, Hopefully you get a "speed hacking" response right away, unlike ours. So happy to see the MvP benefits that i just qualified for, are now gone. At least ive had some fun playing Maplestory 2 for the meantime.

@casey - have you thought about posting a reply in the ticket / or have you. Been wondering if i should poke the bear myself.
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    edited October 2018
    HanzSolo wrote: »
    @casey - have you thought about posting a reply in the ticket / or have you. Been wondering if i should poke the bear myself.

I was told from my friend that was banned for 15 months that you can reply to the ticket as much as you want but that it doesn’t make the process go faster. The senior gm will read it when he gets to your ticket but he gets to it when he gets to it...

With that said, I have bumped my ticket 2 times within the last 57 days.. still open and nothing has changed.

• kyuusariikyuusarii
    edited October 2018
    Have you tried live chatting it, or is the group that handles ban appeals in live chat different from the Senior GM?
    I'm honestly afraid of live chatting about my ticket because there's been cases where they would remove the ticket after the live chat, potentially causing me to remake my ticket and move me further down in queue.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited October 2018
    Have you tried live chatting it, or is the group that handles ban appeals in live chat different from the Senior GM?
    I'm honestly afraid of live chatting about my ticket because there's been cases where they would remove the ticket after the live chat, potentially causing me to remake my ticket and move me further down in queue.

Live chat seems to only look at your log and reason for why you got banned and reiterate that to you after "some investigation" and then say the ban stands. Senior GMs seem to investigate properly.
  • kyuusariikyuusarii
    edited October 2018
    Not having any form of an ETA makes me so paranoid - I'm checking my ticket status every few minutes even though I know nothing has changed and will change anytime soon. :/ ...
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    edited October 2018
    https://imgur.com/a/AO0GbmG Happy Halloween...
  • kyuusariikyuusarii
    edited October 2018

Congrats! You're one step closer to getting unbanned!
    Status update is better than nothing, right? How long has it been, 58? 60 days?
  • CaseyCaseyCaseyCasey
    edited October 2018

Congrats! You're one step closer to getting unbanned!
    Status update is better than nothing, right? How long has it been, 58? 60 days?

Yea.. I wouldn’t call it a response.. basically just saying I have to wait longer, while actual hackers are getting unbanned within 40 days..
  • HanzSoloHanzSolo
    edited October 2018
    And here's another event we get to miss out on, since we cant even register due to "Good standing"
  • kyuusariikyuusarii
    edited October 2018
    HanzSolo wrote: »
    And here's another event we get to miss out on, since we cant even register due to "Good standing"

Why did you have to remind me :cries:
  • mercymercmercymerc
    Reactions: 200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2018

My main(kanna main btw) got banned for the same reason last night. They said I was "speed hacking" at labyrinth side path. I dont know if i should keep sending tickets, I don't spend on this game, the probably won't care.