Happy Holidays, Maplers!
We're nearing the best time of the year in our world, but also the darkest of times in the Maple world. With our powers combined (free time from the holiday season) perhaps we will be able to defeat the Black Mage once and for all! However, not all of us are supporters of Cygnus and the Alliance. Indeed, there are some here who favor the word of the Black Mage.
This contest is a battle of showing your support and allegiance towards either Cygnus and the Alliance, or the Black Mage.
Create a holiday card to boost the spirit of whom you wish to follow. Further contest details below:
Please note you can only submit a card for ONE of the two sides.
Holiday Card for the Black Mage:
‣ Make sure the theme of the card is dark and edgy. Capture the darkness of the Black Mage.
‣ The Black Mage is a big fan of chains.
‣ The Black Mage is not concerned with elaborate cards.
Holiday Card for Cygnus:
‣ Decorate the card and make it fit for an empress.
‣ The power of light should radiate through this Holiday card.
‣ Cygnus enjoys Shinsoo and her noble followers.
Requirements to Enter:
‣ Hand drawn holiday card or created and decorated physical Holiday card themed for MapleStory's Black Mage or Cygnus.
‣ Physical cards can be posted as a photo image while hand drawn cards can be either JPEG or PNG files shared in your post.
‣ Messages contained in the card if illegible through photo may be posted as text on the entry post.
‣ Creative direction of the card containing a message, art, or a balance of both is up to the contestant.
- No multiple submissions
- No plagiarism
- No inappropriate content (Definition of inappropriate is left up to the decision of the judges)
- Any breach of these rules is grounds for disqualification
- All decisions of the judges are final
- Players that have been banned in the game are not allowed to win this contest.
- For the full official rules of this contest, please click here: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/22880/maplestory-holiday-card-contest-official-rules?new=1
‣ 65,000 Maple Points
‣ 35,000 Maple Points
‣ 25,000 Maple Points