[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The new maplestory achievements and goals thread

Comments

• DeckiatvDeckiatv
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2018
    My current goal is to get to 3k legion(most classes are low level like below 60) got my ark from level 45 to 90 yesterday(thanks to my new Computer having no lag is so nice)
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited August 2018
    I have several goals to work on since my Cadena, Jett, /I/L mage, Kanna and an few other completed all Victoria island quests.

So who do i work on?
    BattlrMage
    Cannooner
    Blaster
    Beast tamer
    illuim
    f/p mage
    my new current goal is to make a new Cygnus Knight Dawn warrior and get her/him upto lvl 200 as a first to be that high for that class area, but it will be difficult because scania theres hardly anyone to level up with nowadays.... but thats my current goal :D

Nice. too bad you aren't in Bellocan /Nova:(

My dawn warrior looks exactly like Micaiah from Fire Emblem
    https://www.facebook.com/Lucsean99/?ref=bookmarks Take a sneak peek
  • mangalover007mangalover007
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2018
    Got my Ghost Ship Exorcist identification for my So I'm a Spider So What Hayato today. Likewise understood that 100% Unique Potential look since I leveled my Hayato amid that occasion. Utilized it on my Badge.
  • SpuddySpuddy
    Reactions: 620
    edited October 2018
    Reached level 180 for my Battle Mage, after not logging on it for so many years. Gained 90 levels to get here, still 70 to go to max, then might head to Reboot, or make another character, most likely Blade Master or something of the sort. Contemplating Aran but ehhh.
  • KittyIsAUKittyIsAU
    Reactions: 810
    edited November 2018
    Just came back to Maplestory after quitting for over 2 years for the Black Mage update. Current plan is to play catch up on all the stuff I've missed over the years. As for goals, I think I'll try to get 8k legion and revisit the lore for Maplestory.
  • SmexySadieSmexySadie
    Reactions: 400
    edited November 2018
    I bounce between characters. I never meant for the Wind Archer to become the main, but here we are. I also have a slew of other characters but they are all under level 100. 99% are in Bera. Been playing since 2006. I quit for a few years, then came back to find my characters all being named with a series of numbers. Had to write Nexon to get my names back. All my buddies and guildies are long gone. I am a crew of one now. Everyone else bailed for greener pastures IE WOW, Roblox. I guess my goals are to just get each character as far as I can...lol
    Wind Archer 205
    Wild Hunter 193
    Bow Master 179
    Mercedes 156
    Kanna 143
    Luminous 148
    Beast Tamer 160
    Bishop 110
    Ice Mage 150
    Paladin 145
    Fire/Poison Mage 110
    Bandit 100
    Crossbowman 48 (she's pretty boring).
  • JuniorJennyJuniorJenny
    Reactions: 210
    Got my Ghost Ship Exorcist identification for my So I'm a Spider So What Hayato today. Likewise understood that 100% Unique Potential look since I leveled my Hayato amid that occasion. Utilized it on my Badge.

your goal is like too big for us spiderman! LOL
  • PrincessNinjatoPrincessNinjato
    Reactions: 1,845
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2018
    I reached level 240
    princess1una_and_crew_at_level_240_by_lunaprincessninjato_dcu046e-fullview.jpg

Hoo boy I feel good, I see this is a thread for achievements and goals so I posted this here.
    InvulgoMerphist
  • AlextheGreat8AlextheGreat8
    Reactions: 300
    edited December 2018
    Not too sure my goals yet sadly.
  • CJSmasherCJSmasher
    Reactions: 220
    edited January 2019
    Grinding my Cannoneer in Reboot to Level 200 via Tera Burning so she can give my main a Level 3 Pirate's Blessing. Even so, the last 13 levels are pure torture! :(
  • CJSmasherCJSmasher
    edited January 2019
    Finally got my Cannoneer to Level 200! Now I have to do the stupid job advancement and fill those stupid crystals up with EXP. 500 million is impossible with my current damage range, looks like I'll have to unlock Gollux to get those Gollux accessories. I am so glad you don't have to unlock Pink Bean with your Tera Burning character because it took forever to clear all of the kill 200 enemy quests in the Temple of Time. :( Still, no V Lickety Split for me right now! I am going to main a character who can one-shot Level 190 mobs.
  • CJSmasherCJSmasher
    edited January 2019
    Right now I am trying to avoid my Cannoneer because she has the lightbulb over her head which forces you to do the Limina quest and I think she will get screwed over by it. Why did they make this quest available to Level 200s? The requirement should be that you get through Esfera! I know they want everyone to experience the content but having that stupid light bulb over my head irks me!

That aside, since there is now a 24-hour 2x EXP event I will use that to best advantage by grinding my link mules. My Kanna is only 9 levels away from upgrading Elementalism to Level 2. I don't want to quest with my first man(my Thief main, a Dual Blade) because I'm worried he'll hit Level 100 before I complete all of the quests around Ariant and will be out of level range. He got nine levels just by clearing The Afterlands, that quest line is so OP for EXP. :p As much as I'd love a 4th Job Dual Blade now, it'll push me to doing story quests I don't want to do right now. I can't link Elven Blessing to my Dual Blade until he's Level 120 because by then the monster EXP will drop and it'll get harder to get to Level 150 without the EXP boost.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited January 2019
    OorQ3hP.png

Finally got the hell out of crazy town, never going back.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited February 2019
    I have finally cleared floor 200 Dream Defender as Hero with 41k STR buffed, after losing alliance skills but before claiming alliance title. Then last night after coming back from two weeks break, learning that it was no laggy I decided to attempt floor 201 for first time with some buffs left from my hard lucid run. Never expected making it o-O Even if I messed up at beginning.

unknown.png
    Merphist
  • MerphistMerphist
    Reactions: 890
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2021
    edited this message because cursed past
  • lordtristlordtrist
    Reactions: 800
    edited April 2019
    bump
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited April 2019
    lordtrist wrote: »
    bump

This thread is pinned, there's no need or reason to bump it. It's permanently at literally the very top of this section of the forums.
  • LLVLLV
    Reactions: 845
    edited April 2019
    It’s been about 4 weeks since I could slay Chaos Vellum on my own and now I am feeling like I am rushing myself a little bit, but I hope to take down the mentioned boss under 5 minutes in a deathless run and solo Lotus and Damien with the benefits I will get from Line Friends and Anniversary event.
  • Lucsean99Lucsean99
    Reactions: 1,565
    edited April 2019
    My goals are still set on Facebook Live. Jett and Evan playthrough. I'm just still doing a Marvel Marathon so I just 4 more movies.
  • AlexUshimatoAlexUshimato
    Reactions: 770
    edited May 2019
    Currently working on a few things in Reboot now that I got my DW to 200+:

Get to 210
    Max inventory slots (Etc. and Use already done)
    Max storage slots
    Get Faf set
    Get full Sup. Gollux set

I’ve been making huge progress in terms of range recently. Got my tyrant cloak and was lucky getting a SW 2h and suit in a single trade run. On top of that, I soloed CHT and normal PB for the first time to get a couple of decent upgrades. Finally starting to see myself hit some mil level lines. :)