[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PIC not working after v202 update

Comments

• RascothRascoth
    Reactions: 315
    edited January 2019
    zSecret wrote: »
    The problem gets worse too...
    I successfully logged in after resetting PIC on website but when tried to log in after after switching characters, the PIC is unrecognized and I can't reset PIC via website + changing PIC for a new PIC is also unrecognized...
    Same here. Logged on one character after changing PIC, then I try to log onto another one and it says it's incorrect. Another reset, another PIC change later I log in just fine. Try to change character - stuck with incorrect PIC again. I'm giving up for today.
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    Reactions: 1,120
    edited January 2019
    same problem here. I logged in right after i reset my pin but when I change char I couldnt log in anymore
  • EvilKainEvilKain
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2019
    Oh! boy ... i thought i was the only one going crazy not being able to log in with this PIC bug ... my head hurts i wanna play MAPLE!!! F3.... >=[:...
    plox Nexon fix it XD
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited January 2019
    The Best option Rn is to change your PIC to like numbers until they fix it
  • AlgodonaAlgodona
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited January 2019
    Same problem i can`t enter ;( !!!! Nexon fix it plz
  • DuckWaddlerDuckWaddler
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited January 2019
    Same. This is giving me enough pause to quit.
  • FthkuManFthkuMan
    Reactions: 1,145
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2019
    Yup, same here. I don't think only a few people are having this, it's probably everyone. Just that the few who got on are ones who only used the first letters anyway.
  • NealzNealz
    Reactions: 100
    Its not allowing double/triple tabs so you can only enter the first key of the tab.
  • LegioNarioX9LegioNarioX9
    It seems that even if you reset your PIC and just put numbers to avoid virtual keyboard bug in MapleStory site, you can't go in. Although you change your PIC, it appears a message saying "you have entered an incorrect PIC"
  • Just made my name something relevant to this bug and many other bugs. We need a patch for the patch.
  • KaozMaoKaozMao
    This is really a pain and i wa slooking forward to the event for so long as well as do some unfinished questing...before the maintenance i could enter my PIC just fine.
    It seems that even if you reset your PIC and just put numbers to avoid virtual keyboard bug in MapleStory site, you can't go in. Although you change your PIC, it appears a message saying "you have entered an incorrect PIC"
  • NealzNealz
    edited January 2019
    Dont be alarmed if you pic ingame client is not working:

Bug: PIC pin can not be entered/can tab click a pic tab.

You cant enter your pic unless it is only containing the first letter/number of each pic tab.

They should fix it within the hour.
  • MrLionMrLion
    Reactions: 400
    edited January 2019
    Alright, can't log in. Then I'm gonna sleep. Was staying up for this lol. xD Pity
    edited January 2019
  • noobboinoobboi
    Reactions: 940
    edited January 2019
    Same here ;/
  • VVurstchenVVurstchen
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2019
    I only had numbers as PIC, and it still said it's wrong. I tried to change it, it worked (PIC changed successfully). I still can't log in because it still says it's wrong PIC!
    I tried to reset the PIC, I got an error message saying "You do not have a game character or password has not been set up on this account"
    I also have time limited items like that level up potion from the Alliance shop that expires today :<

Great...
  • ShadowJoshXDShadowJoshXD
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited January 2019
    VVurstchen wrote: »
    I only had numbers as PIC, and it still said it's wrong. I tried to change it, it worked (PIC changed successfully). I still can't log in because it still says it's wrong PIC!
    I tried to reset the PIC, I got an error message saying "You do not have a game character or password has not been set up on this account"
    I also have time limited items like that level up potion from the Alliance shop that expires today :<

Great...

Man that is sucky rn.. I had to reset my pic twice to get in.
  • GhibleeGhiblee
    Reactions: 3,795
    edited January 2019
    Hello!
    We are aware of the PIC error and are looking into it.
    If you wish, resetting your PIC would be an immediate option :(

If you are unable to reset your PIC through the game or the website, please submit a ticket to our support team.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2019
    I can't get in either...