[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Breath of Divinity ring returning to Marvel?

TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
Reactions: 2,320
edited February 2019 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So in a post by the old CM, it was stated that Breath of Divinity ring would be returning in the future. That was over a year and a half ago and I have noticed the only ones clearing hard mode Will and Verus Hilla are those with the ring and the great advantage it brings. So is end game hard mode bossing no longer feasible if you were not one of the lucky ones to get one of these rings?

It is about time to do something about this for crying out loud! We are getting tired of waiting =(
darik

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited February 2019
    This ring is something I've been hoping to obtain. Even if it were just a ring and no skill, the fact that it is 150 makes it possible to earn over 20 stars.

This may not be related to Breath of Divinity, but I feel that other rings such as Kanna's Treasure should be repeatable via quest and have the event that gave out the Bounty Legend Ring be back. I also didn't forget about Gollux Shop resets.
    MiraTerrorStreakdarik
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    Reactions: 1,330
    edited February 2019
    you dont need the ring to clear hard will, you need enough damage to clear Hlucid and a full team that understands the mechanic
    not sure about vhilla

i hope the ring's skill gets deleted from the game though
    WONDERGUYTerrorStreakSlicedTime
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited February 2019
    DeathStar wrote: »
    you dont need the ring to clear hard will, you need enough damage to clear Hlucid and a full team that understands the mechanic
    not sure about vhilla

i hope the ring's skill gets deleted from the game though

If they don't add a way to re-obtain the ring AS PROMISED by a company officer in this thread:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/10965/breath-of-divinity-ring

Then they absolutely should delete the skill from the ring as it is soo over powered and is the only way to defeat verus hilla currently.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited February 2019
    Then they absolutely should delete the skill from the ring as it is soo over powered and is the only way to defeat verus hilla currently.

That would be the case if it weren't for the fact that Reboot NA has cleared Verus Hilla 1-2 times currently.
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    edited February 2019
    Someone Upstairs heard me, now hopefully the breath of divinity ring hopefully it is there to stay for good, it is gonna take me a long time to gamble for one lol!