[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sunny Sunday 04/28/2019 2x points and limit bugged

FlamiFlami
Reactions: 310
edited April 2019 in Bug Reporting
So today for sunny Sunday, the limit for the 14th-anniversary points was to be doubled. For some reason, I am getting double points but my coins capped at 200. I tried logging off and on, but I am still capped at 200 coins. Anyone else having this issue for this sunny Sunday event?
Kahmi

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Thank you for reporting this. Nexon is aware.
    FlamiYinYangXFuhreakGhiblee
  • ouroborusouroborus
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2019
    did anyone else randomly capped at 200 coins for the sunny day event when it should be 400? how did i know, cause i collected 200 everyday from the event and since this is the 4th day i should have 1000 coins as 400 for the sunny day event but my override coupons aint giving me coins after 200 and i got the daily lock on my points bar
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2019
    Yes i noticed this also. So much for 2x coin limit!!!
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2019
    I thought I would be able to finally get all the symbols in the shop today...capped at 200 T.T
  • AlbumBlancAlbumBlanc
    Reactions: 715
    Same
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited April 2019
    Daily coin limit is 200. Double coin limit sunday perk should increase to 400, but coin still hits the lock when 200 coin is gathered. Even the system message says "Override fashion coupon obtained today 20/40" but the coin gauge is locked. So dumb
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2019
    I hope that they just make one of the following weekends 3x coins and 3x the limit rather than just handing out 200 coins once per account. I've been capping on a few characters so I'd be kinda disappointed otherwise.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Argent wrote: »
    I hope that they just make one of the following weekends 3x coins and 3x the limit rather than just handing out 200 coins once per account. I've been capping on a few characters so I'd be kinda disappointed otherwise.

Samish, it also messes with some of the 14th street achievements since it counts by 14th street points instead of points from the minigame/such.
  • GoldAdventurerGoldAdventurer
    Reactions: 2,645
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2019
    Same issue for me. I earned double points & coins but limit is not doubled and I was able to earn up to 200 coins only instead of 400.
    I think that if you are about to earn 40 coupons - then you should earn all of these, and probably the missing coins will be provided during the scheduled maintenance...
  • AjelAjel
    Reactions: 100
    edited April 2019
    Same problem for me, coins got capped at 200 for today. Bummer.
  • ShokunKaYoShokunKaYo
    Reactions: 1,470
    edited May 2019
    Argent wrote: »

and Ta-da~~~~. That's exactly what happened lol. They don't ever fail to disappoint the player base do they xD