[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Damage Sucks

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2019
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    That's some good solid work, what'd you do this time around?

right :D
    Now I've got this, (still scrolling, tho)
    NmLhJtr.jpg

(gonna cube it as soon as I get a pot stamp on it)

If you have a legion, you can purchase stamps from the legion shop. If you use up all 3, you can transfer the item and the coins to a mule to get stamps/epic scrolls whenever you need.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    That's some good solid work, what'd you do this time around?

right :D
    Now I've got this, (still scrolling, tho)
    NmLhJtr.jpg

(gonna cube it as soon as I get a pot stamp on it)

If you have a legion, you can purchase stamps from the legion shop. If you use up all 3, you can transfer the item and the coins to a mule to get stamps/epic scrolls whenever you need.

O1J075l.png

Come on dax, pay attention. Context clues as well. They wouldn't be coming here asking for advice to improve their damage output if they had the money to throw at psoks willy-nilly. I suppose it's decent-enough advice in general, but for this particular ring(as well as everything else that they've already equipped) it's not all that helpful.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2019
    If you've got a decent legion going, you can get three pot stamps(as well as master craftsman cubes) from the legion coin shop per week. Other than the pot it's a good ring for where you're at.

I would suggest doing masteria through time at some point when you have an hour or so to kill, it'll get you a bet of a better medal than your current one, giving 15 allstat and 8 attack as compared to your current medal's 7 allstat and 3 attack. Here's a reddit comment on how to get going on it. When you get to the end of act 3, you have a dialog choice, the only change is the chair and android you're given. If you go here, you can see the different rewards each choice gives you. Both androids come with a shop function as well.

@aggraphine what can I say? Thanks for the advice :D
    Gonna do Masteria through time right after dailies, then :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    At least youre in Luna. Luna has a good economy. That'll be fruitful once y ou have your gear in order and then you look into making mesos.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2019
    Im just saying, make your items good before equipping them. The tip can be used on any future characters
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Im just saying, make your items good before equipping them. The tip can be used on any future characters

Every single time (and I really mean it) I equip something "untradable once equipped", I realize that all scrolls and stuff needed are untradable and on some other chara. lol
    My personal curse lol
    edited May 2019
    Slowly slowly it's growing. And now with the Antellion's medal it's grown a little more :)
    Onward to One Million! lol

conh2h3.jpg

Almost doubled the damage, now :D
    ihoLk2J.jpg
    Penguinz0
  • Penguinz0Penguinz0
    Reactions: 3,220
    edited May 2019
    Slowly slowly it's growing. And now with the Antellion's medal it's grown a little more :)
    Onward to One Million! lol

conh2h3.jpg

Almost doubled the damage, now :D
    ihoLk2J.jpg

You go girl. Keep it up. Also keep collecting and replace that ifia ring with chaos ring on 30% coin shop sale day. Ez unique tier ring with > +20 attk
    Come on dax, pay attention. Context clues as well.

Oh my sweet lord the irony rofl
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    Where can I get a better badge, that's not time limited or from an event?
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited May 2019

Crystal Ventus drops from Magnus, so besides that you have to pray they either bring back GSE or Sengoku High.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Petalmagic wrote: »

Crystal Ventus drops from Magnus, so besides that you have to pray they either bring back GSE or Sengoku High.

In other words, Morning, unless you can somehow suddenly come into acquiring the badge that drops from the actual black mage boss fight, you've got the best badge you're gonna be getting for, well, no one knows how long. I'd love to tell you that you can head to Singapore, work your way through the ghost ship quests for that badge, but they dumpstered that entire area because ~*~REASONS~*~, and sengoku high may or may not have the hakase badge upon its return.

If sengoku high does come back, and brings the sengoku hakase badge back with it, you make damn sure you bust your ass to get a thousand oda coins and buy that badge.
    PetalmagicMorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    If sengoku high does come back, and brings the sengoku hakase badge back with it, you make damn sure you bust your ass to get a thousand oda coins and buy that badge.

lols ok :D
    Meanwhile a little more growth :)
    szaezFC.jpg

lol and to think one month ago I was at 379k lol

1hlp7tL.jpg

gonna also bonuspot it tomorrow :D
    edited May 2019
    So... 88k to 1M range :D
    A guildie gifted me of a permheart, an ally helped me collecting absocores at Lotus lol
    JlFexnH.jpg
    h7D6Bqp.jpg
    zK3Crsf.jpg
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    That's a pretty damn good heart, it's not the absolute best, but it's far removed from the other garbage ones that are easy enough to get. You got some good people in your guild. I assume you already have an android too, since you need one equipped to receive the stats from the heart.
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    So... 88k to 1M range :D
    A guildie gifted me of a permheart, an ally helped me collecting absocores at Lotus lol
    JlFexnH.jpg h7D6Bqp.jpg zK3Crsf.jpg
    AlexUshimato
  • StayGoldStayGold
    Reactions: 1,670
    edited May 2019
    Did you increase your Inner Ability rank or the bonus stats that come with it? I see that you had over 450k Honor EXP.

You can get Item Drop Rate 14% for the first line if it ranks up to Unique.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    StayGold wrote: »
    Did you increase your Inner Ability rank or the bonus stats that come with it? I see that you had over 450k Honor EXP.

You can get Item Drop Rate 14% for the first line if it ranks up to Unique.

I told them on the first or second page to save up honor until there's a 50% discount on rerolls.
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    Wanna try to get the Root Abyss title, also. lol
    Gonna upload a "new gear" pic of the total tomorrow :)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Root abyss title is killing all of the chaos bosses 10 times. Hope you got some good strong friends in that guild of yours. Shouldn't be too difficult if you do. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've already cleared the four normal root abyss bosses 10 times each too, because that's a requirement for chaos.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    you can get the best in slot title by completing all pink bean missions as well