[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

My Damage Sucks

Comments

• MorningAfterSevenMorningAfterSeven
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited May 2019
    Range now is max 980K, level is 215, quite an improvement in "just" 50 days (sic) of dailies and stuff. But Onwards! To One Million!
    tumblr_lrz8hnksWz1qjht32o1_r1_400.jpg

Ok. new equip panel as of today,
    thanks for all the help so far :)

wLrwtUl.jpg

No, really, thanks, having the possibility to see the whole picture, not just the single equip, and discuss it with people who have more experience to improve it all, is totally awesome. :)
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Root abyss title is killing all of the chaos bosses 10 times. Hope you got some good strong friends in that guild of yours. Shouldn't be too difficult if you do. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've already cleared the four normal root abyss bosses 10 times each too, because that's a requirement for chaos.

RA for me means daily reward points, so far. Guild and alliance have a few strongs who do chaos rushes weekly, but I can't join as much ad I'd like, lately. Also I've discovered that Chaos Vellum has seen me among the winners just 4 times. *ehm* lol
    Or sometimes I can't last enough to get to the end, it took me a few weeks to get Lotus cores, worst problem has been while I was collecting for abso gloves (and after having "easily farmed" those for gun, shoulder and boots BTW) one day an ally on the chat explained me that Lotus wasn't a girl, neither a boy, and from that moment I have no longer been able to survive it. lol
    No way, totally unable to get to the end of the fight ahah!
    Then I've hopped on an alliance's run and BAM! now I've got gloves. lol

TL;DR: it's going to take me some time. lol
    you can get the best in slot title by completing all pink bean missions as well

I love Pink Bean, cutest character in the game, but all that grinding, well... it really grinds my gear lol
    Its skills are lovely and awesome, but tooooo much killjumpchangeplaformbuff... too much, too son. lol

It's a pity, cause PB is too nice <3

Also, my main absorbes all my maple time, focusing on PB and-then-losing-it-in-a-few-weeks is impossible :(

Had to take a decisione :/
    edited May 2019
    Range now is max 980K, level is 215, quite an improvement in "just" 50 days (sic) of dailies and stuff. But Onwards! To One Million!
    tumblr_lrz8hnksWz1qjht32o1_r1_400.jpg

Ok. new equip panel as of today,
    thanks for all the help so far :)
    Higher resolution here
    wLrwtUl.jpg

No, really, thanks, having the possibility to see the whole picture, not just the single equip, and discuss it with people who have more experience to improve it all, is totally awesome. :)
    Aggraphine wrote: »
    Root abyss title is killing all of the chaos bosses 10 times. Hope you got some good strong friends in that guild of yours. Shouldn't be too difficult if you do. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you've already cleared the four normal root abyss bosses 10 times each too, because that's a requirement for chaos.

RA for me means daily reward points, so far. Guild and alliance have a few strongs who do chaos rushes weekly, but I can't join as much ad I'd like, lately. Also I've discovered that Chaos Vellum has seen me among the winners just 4 times. *ehm* lol
    Or sometimes I can't last enough to get to the end, it took me a few weeks to get Lotus cores, worst problem has been while I was collecting for abso gloves (and after having "easily farmed" those for gun, shoulder and boots BTW) one day an ally on the chat explained me that Lotus wasn't a girl, neither a boy, and from that moment I have no longer been able to survive it. lol
    No way, totally unable to get to the end of the fight ahah!
    Then I've hopped on an alliance's run and BAM! now I've got gloves. lol

TL;DR: it's going to take me some time. lol
    you can get the best in slot title by completing all pink bean missions as well

I love Pink Bean, cutest character in the game, but all that grinding, well... it really grinds my gear lol
    Its skills are lovely and awesome, but tooooo much killjumpchangeplaformbuff... too much, too son. lol

It's a pity, cause PB is too nice <3

Also, my main absorbes all my maple time, focusing on PB and-then-losing-it-in-a-few-weeks is impossible :(

Had to take a decisione :/
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited May 2019
    You want attack, not damage, on your emblem, but the damage is fine for now. Same goes for your secondary, attack instead of stat. Your weapon's potential is, well, about the best one can expect from epic lines. Next things on your to-be-replaced list should be the eye and face accessories with sweetwater from commerci. There's no set effect on them, but t4 potential so same stats as your abso stuff. Keep pushing for a superior gollux pendant as well, scroll it well and it'll be a fairly decent boost over the cht necklace.
    MorningAfterSeven
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited May 2019
    real good progress though
    MorningAfterSeven
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    real good progress though

Oh absolutely. It does wonders when you listen to the advice you're given when you seek it out. Unlike some people
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    What's the reason for the Commerci stuff?
    Is it due to the scrolls?
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    Not the scrolls, the eye and face accessories. They have no set effect, as I said in my previous post, but they're level 160, which means you'll get the same stats from scrolls and potential on them as you'll get on your absolab stuff. You can also get sweetwater stuff that doesn't really do much for you with your five abso pieces, can sell the universal parts for a good bit probably. I think I explained commerci at an earlier point in the thread. Turns out I didn't explain it, just kinda touched on it as "oh btw you want this too at some point".

On the whole, it's a theme dungeon that gives you a medal(worse than your current one), a 100% epic pot scroll(might be handy for you) and a set of mastery books(1x 20, 1x 30). The theme dungeon, aside from the pot scroll, is not the point. The point is the commerci trade union, which is inside the first building you're able to enter from the left-most portal. You'll have to advance the theme dungeon a bit in order to unlock it, but once you do it's essentially a wave-defense mini-dungeon of sorts. The waves are randomized each time you go in, but you'll have a number of waves of pirates, harpies, pirates+harpies, a wave where you have to wait out the timer while mobs spawn constantly, a big stupid rock(I'm serious), a second big stupid rock that spawns crabs(in later stages, I don't think it's in the first three), and an ever-increasing number of bosses. It sounds like a lot but it's super easy to get the hang of.

Now the sticky bit is that you've got goods you have to ship in order to take part in this. These goods cost the coins you get from it to buy(absolute minimum of 5), and if you run yourself below that number for whatever reason, you're fully locked out of solo voyages. You'll still be able to take part in the union voyage(basically the pq version, has better chances of drops so people definitely still do this one), and it does give coins. The npc you enter both solo and party runs through gives you a single "I screwed up pls help" of 10 extra coins.

With that in mind, this is what I mean in my first post by maintaining a budget of sorts for the eye and face accessories. You, and many others, might be tempted to save up 250 coins(the cost of the accessories) and buy one immediately, but that's wrong. You want bare minimum 255 before you buy the accessories. My personal recommendation is save up cost+20 for the accessories.

There's a couple more bits to it, but this post has gone on long enough, there are likely numerous guides for this on youtube, those may be a little more helpful than I can be.
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited May 2019
    lol @aggraphine you the real MVP :)

They don't have set effects, but SFing and scrolling face and tattoo would boost me up, and the rest I can sell for a good deal?

BTW: still don't have a screen, but I've just reached the 1M goal <3
    (I've decided to innocence scroll the Gollux Belt and golluxscroll it lol)
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    edited May 2019
    lol @aggraphine you the real MVP :)

They don't have set effects, but SFing and scrolling face and tattoo would boost me up, and the rest I can sell for a good deal?

BTW: still don't have a screen, but I've just reached the 1M goal <3
    (I've decided to innocence scroll the Gollux Belt and golluxscroll it lol)

Eye and face are the only accessories worth buying from that shop. The earrings, belt and shoulder are all garbage, severely outdone by things you already have. The actual sweetwater set drops from bosses in commerci at an irritatingly-low rate. Those are what could sell for a decent amount. Weapons may not sell well, since most people use faf or abso, but the universal parts, especially the gloves, will probably sell for a good bit.

Worth mentioning as well, the eye and face accessories come with epic pot.
    MorningAfterSeven
    edited June 2019
    Slowly doing Commerci :D
    Slowly increasing damage! :)

And now: onward 2 millions! I'm already at (a little more than) halfway <3